Today...

Leoo

I saw the Purge last night with a friend. Cool concept but it ended up turning into just another generic slasher film, which was disappointing. Still, it was entertaining at least.

Today I went back to the gym for the first time since my hospitalization a couple weeks back. Everything went fine and I straightened out my breathing problems while lifting so hopefully I can stay out of there this time.

I know it's been a while since I've posted here but these last few weeks have been even less storyworthy than this post haha.

Hello, my name is RpgGamer and I'm an alcoholic.

Just poked in here here to see what goes on in this thread, and I'm starting to think it's part drunken hookups, part complaints about work workand politics, and part actual life posts.

Not that there's anything wrong with that, of course. Every forum needs at least one purely social thread.

Caarrnival skanks are what's getting me through this week. that and the intense amount of alcohol I've consumed.

Last night:

5 bud light lime

5 twisted teas

3 shots of tequila

full bottle (like 750ml i think?) of UV Lemonade

half a pot brownie

not in that order

tonight: half bottle UV

5 beers

few rounds of bong

Got stood up tonight though so less "woo" mood. [bleep] it.

Your poor liver.

My name is Furah and I have a drinking problem. I have none.

"I have a problem with alcohol; there's currently none inside me"

My only concern is that he's drinking UV :-X

Don't even try to knock UV. Best cheap vodka around.

Hello, my name is RpgGamer and I'm an alcoholic.

Just poked in here here to see what goes on in this thread, and I'm starting to think it's part drunken hookups, part complaints about work workand politics, and part actual life posts.

Not that there's anything wrong with that, of course. Every forum needs at least one purely social thread.

Implying I dont have actual life posts? :P

--

I think I was legally dead for a portion of last night. I had a late start because it was my best friend's birthday and his truck broke down (the starter needed to be replaced, and then when we installed a new one, the truck literally wouldn't stop running - even with no keys in it!). Started drinking around 730 or 8. Something like that. Housed like 9 twisted in an hour, then 50/50 split a bottle of UV with my other friend. Smoked a bit and passed out somewhere in the 1am range. Woke up on my friend's garage floor again at 830am. Second time this week. Got kicked awake by my sister around noon to drop her off at her final exam because her friend bailed on her. 99% sure I was still drunk. It's only just now starting to fade honestly.

I <3 carnival week.

But today, I think I might take it easy on the alcohol. Although I was going to go to a wedding...

Anyone who likes tacos is incapable of logic.

Anyone who likes logic is incapable of tacos.

PSA: SaqPrets is an Estonian Dude

Steam: NippleBeardTM

Origin: Brand_New_iPwn

I am officially [bleep]ing finished with high school. Got diploma and all that stuff yesterday. And in the evening, went out. 11 beers for me. Half a litre beers, of course. Ended up being the last one to leave the city. Got home at 7.30 AM.

Also, that alcohol sales limit has absolutely nothing to do with religiousness. It is just that we have the secomd highest alcohol consumption per capjta in the EU and unlike them Czech, who are first, we drink harder stuff besides beer aswell. Like last night some 7 year-old Armenian brandy. And tequila shots.

I cannot fathom how we can survive the following week in Bulgaria. We will be at an all inclusive hotel, and last time my 4 mates managed to drink the whole hotel empty of whiskey by themselves. And this time there will be over 40 of us going. Hallelujah and good luck to those bartenders, since we will be wasted 24/7. For free.

• Like 1

t3aGt.png

So I've noticed this thread's regulars all follow similar trends.

RPG is constantly dealing with psycho exes.

Muggi reminds us of the joys of polygamy.

Saq is totally oblivious to how much chicks dig him.

I strike out every other week.

Kalphite wages a war against the friend zone.

Randox pretty much stays rational.

Etc, etc

6 budlight lime

2 coors light

1 strawberry daqueri

2 glasses of port wine

easy night. ended up skipping the wedding and going to a barbeque. walked the carnival for like half an hour then got bored due to lack of energy/too sober.

meh.

met a couple of my friend's summer flings.

Alcohol is my summer fling.

My god last night was messy. somehow my leg caught on fire, threw up for the first time drinking, passed out for the first time drinking. Ugh...

Was so damn messy.

• Like 1

Popoto.~<3

This is more like a "I've been doing this for the past week BLARGH AND IT STILL DOESN'T WORK!" but...

Brush... Physics. PhySICS. Phyyyyyyyysics. Physics. Ph-ph-ph-physics. Sics.

They're difficult... But the result is nice so far:

BuS9g2n.png

wvbO6Ir.png

• Like 1

ozXHe7P.png

The way I see it, RPG, if you know exactly what you drank the night before you didn't drink enough :P

Anyway, 6 more days and school's all over for me. Well, high school at least, I'm still looking at at least 4-5 more years of study afterwards. I've gotten pretty sick of high school though, so I'm still looking forward to a change of scenery like that: different city, different people, different lessons...

• Like 1

The Last of Us is awesome. Cutscenes are amazing. Character design is really well done, the levels look spectacular, and everything just works well. Except that on PS3 to reload you just hit fire while not aiming. Which means no hip fire, and I keep meleeing every time I want to reload.

• Like 1

Steam | PM me for BBM PIN

Nine naked men is a technological achievement. Quote of 2013.

PCGamingWiki - Let's fix PC gaming!

I really want to buy Last of Us and State of Decay. Ugh, I might have to bum off a mate.

My cousin's baby is over due the due date by two weeks so they're speeding up the process at the infirmary in Halifax. Hopefully the little human comes out this weekend.

rc1tzc.png

☢ CAUTION ☢ CAUTION ☢ CAUTION ☢ CAUTION ☢

Wow, that is odd. I am fairly certain I will buy The Last Of Us during the summer, glad to hear approwal outside of press reviews.

Today, our girls surprised us with food and beer and in the night, leaving for a week-long binge. In Bulgaria. I haven't packed yet, tried some funny muffins for the first time and I am not sober. Yay me.

t3aGt.png

So I've noticed this thread's regulars all follow similar trends.

RPG is constantly dealing with psycho exes.

Muggi reminds us of the joys of polygamy.

Saq is totally oblivious to how much chicks dig him.

I strike out every other week.

Kalphite wages a war against the friend zone.

Randox pretty much stays rational.

Etc, etc

Freshman Orientation for the University of Minnesota Wednesday. As for now I have to take their math placement exam.

Edit: Just took the placement exam and got 24/30. Hopefully that's a decent score.

• Like 1

sig2-3.jpg

Three months banishment to 9gag is something i would never wish upon anybody, not even my worst enemy.

boss man is mad man.

spent my beer money on fixing my car accidentally.

currently pregaming last night of carnival week.

shoulda boyught some god damn fire wokr.s

[bleep]

Been a long time seince I've drank now that I thought about it. when I do drink it's normally shots of vodka. Might use some ginger ale every now and then...but vodka is my thing.

35bvvh1.png

[hide=Quotes]

Albel/Justin

Albel doesn't say anything anymore, just comes in, leaves an arrow and vanishes into the night :(Probably
practising some euphonium

You nearly had me fooled, you fooler you

Euphonium/10.

9/10. To me, always associate Albel with musical stuff in OT.

Everyone with a goatee and glasses is Albel now.

lmfao albel m8 wat r u doin, hi though.

[/hide]

[hide=Runescape Achievements]99 firemaking(2007), 99 woodcutting(2008), 99 fletching(2009), 99 magic(2010), 99 cooking(2010), 99 farming(2011), 99 construction(2011), 99 runecrafting(2012), 99 Hunter (2014),  99 ranged (2015), 99 HP (2015), 99 Slayer (2015), 99 attack (2015) 99 Defense (2015) 99 Prayer (2015) 99 Summoning (2015) 99 Strength(2015) 99 Herblore (2015) 99 Dungeoneering (2017)  99 Mining (2017) 99 Crafting (2017) 99 Smithing (2017) 99 Thieving (2017)  99 invention (2017) 99 Fishing (2018), 99 Divination (2018), 99 Agility (2018), MAXED (05/17/2018)[/hide]

Rum and ginger ale is really good, so is vodka and fresca. I need to find a cheap beer I actually like though, I've been buying Dos Equis, but it's over $2 a bottle.

Alcohol talk aside, I'm done school now except for a couple easy exams I don't even have to study for. Our class didn't even pull any pranks on the last day, I was super disappointed.