Today...

Leoo

Watching my kids tonight while my ex goes to a couple of shows downtown. I don't do it very often (she's the type who would always expect it if I did) and it's nice to have an extra evening with the boys. :)

f2punitedfcbanner_zpsf83da077.png

THE place for all free players to connect, hang out and talk about how awesome it is to be F2P.

So, Kaida is the real version of every fictional science-badass? That explains a lot, actually...

Update on the remote control heli. The thing is amazing. Good way to kill time. Durable and flys longer then I though. However, mine was flown into a tree earlier today by a little cousin. Plan to get it tomorrow because it was to dark to see it :/

I recommend it to anyone who is looking for a simple heli. I'll link it here.

2rwnx8p.jpg

2mn3k7b.jpg

http://www.amazon.co...0?ie=UTF8&psc=1

35bvvh1.png

[hide=Quotes]

Albel/Justin

Albel doesn't say anything anymore, just comes in, leaves an arrow and vanishes into the night :(Probably
practising some euphonium

You nearly had me fooled, you fooler you

Euphonium/10.

9/10. To me, always associate Albel with musical stuff in OT.

Everyone with a goatee and glasses is Albel now.

lmfao albel m8 wat r u doin, hi though.

[/hide]

[hide=Runescape Achievements]99 firemaking(2007), 99 woodcutting(2008), 99 fletching(2009), 99 magic(2010), 99 cooking(2010), 99 farming(2011), 99 construction(2011), 99 runecrafting(2012), 99 Hunter (2014),  99 ranged (2015), 99 HP (2015), 99 Slayer (2015), 99 attack (2015) 99 Defense (2015) 99 Prayer (2015) 99 Summoning (2015) 99 Strength(2015) 99 Herblore (2015) 99 Dungeoneering (2017)  99 Mining (2017) 99 Crafting (2017) 99 Smithing (2017) 99 Thieving (2017)  99 invention (2017) 99 Fishing (2018), 99 Divination (2018), 99 Agility (2018), MAXED (05/17/2018)[/hide]

Watching my kids tonight while my ex goes to a couple of shows downtown. I don't do it very often (she's the type who would always expect it if I did) and it's nice to have an extra evening with the boys. smile.png

I hope you don't mind me asking but how old are your kids, and is it ex-wife or just ex-girlfriend? Forgive me, I'm the tif newbie :\

Tg_Ibe.png

Parents left for Canada last night and won't be back til monday. I celebrated properly by having a small, but really fun party last night. No crazy stories, but it was just a pretty perfect time. Also it was my first time trying Ciroq and Captain Morgan instead of the shitty Smirnoff I'm used to getting, which was a very awesome (albeit expensive) change of pace.

Only in the top 1% in the world. Tartu university is older than any university in North America and is third only to Copenhagen and Uppsala universities in Northern Europe. In here, Carl Ernst von Baer discovered the egg cell. Numerous important scientific advancements have been made here. I think it is good enough university for me.

All thanks to the CCCP!

zm5w.png

The communist communist communist party :P

polvCwJ.gif
"It's not a rest for me, it's a rest for the weights." - Dom Mazzetti

CCCP is SSSR for you fellows with latin alphabet. C is S in cyrillic and P is R.

IN OTHER NEWS: University of Tartu wants ME. Today got an email which said that I only need to say yes and I am studying there for the next 3 years. And the applications will still be accepted until 5th of July, so I am in without any contest :)

t3aGt.png

So I've noticed this thread's regulars all follow similar trends.

RPG is constantly dealing with psycho exes.

Muggi reminds us of the joys of polygamy.

Saq is totally oblivious to how much chicks dig him.

I strike out every other week.

Kalphite wages a war against the friend zone.

Randox pretty much stays rational.

Etc, etc

CCCP is SSSR for you fellows with latin alphabet. C is S in cyrillic and P is R.

IN OTHER NEWS: University of Tartu wants ME. Today got an email which said that I only need to say yes and I am studying there for the next 3 years. And the applications will still be accepted until 5th of July, so I am in without any contest :)

Congrats, I'm sure you're very excited for that :P

Tg_Ibe.png

Congratulations Prets.

Tuesday was ridiculous (I think it was tuesday), with a daytime temperature of I think 31C, felt like 38. My bedroom defied all expectations by not rising above 33.5, needless to say that whenever I was in my room for more than a couple minutes, I had a fan aimed at me. Then we get the classic rain the next day, and a so-so day after that.

I haven't met my Java teacher yet. Right now we are being taught by one of our TA's, and it's almost a shame that it won't be for the entire course. She's an engaging person, makes the classes more interesting.

Congratulations Prets.

Tuesday was ridiculous (I think it was tuesday), with a daytime temperature of I think 31C, felt like 38. My bedroom defied all expectations by not rising above 33.5, needless to say that whenever I was in my room for more than a couple minutes, I had a fan aimed at me. Then we get the classic rain the next day, and a so-so day after that.

I haven't met my Java teacher yet. Right now we are being taught by one of our TA's, and it's almost a shame that it won't be for the entire course. She's an engaging person, makes the classes more interesting.

Hot humid days like that make me want to cry and stay inside all day. I feel your pain

Tg_Ibe.png

Which field of study will you be engaged in at Tartu?

In Geology.

Welcome to the page of my birthyear.

And today was boring, slept til 4 PM, and been browsing net and gaming on iPad the whole day.

t3aGt.png

So I've noticed this thread's regulars all follow similar trends.

RPG is constantly dealing with psycho exes.

Muggi reminds us of the joys of polygamy.

Saq is totally oblivious to how much chicks dig him.

I strike out every other week.

Kalphite wages a war against the friend zone.

Randox pretty much stays rational.

Etc, etc

I heard that rocks in Estonia are 53% more likely to contain diamonds than the US, and that buildings made from Estonian building-grade stone are 67% more durable in an earthquake. Apparently there's like a mysterious element in Estonian soil that gives you magic powers if you eat beef from cows that graze on it, simply because it's in Estonia.

• Like 2

37'C, 98'F at this very moment.

Bless he who created cool-AC.

My parent refuse to turn down our ac below 74'F.. I have my fan on at all times and my door has to be open or else it would get extremely hot in here.

Tg_Ibe.png

Broke a plate today. I was taking it to the kitchen to be washed at a later time and dropped it 2 feet before reaching the sink. I spent the following 10 minutes making sure to clean up all the tiny shards.

It is the second time I have reduced our dish total since moving into this place in December, the first one being a plastic bowl I kicked out of frustation/blind fury. Apparently I am the only one in my household that believes in rinsing dishes after use to help avoid stuck-on food.

It's been low to mid 30's with humidity pushing it up to 40+ all week here. So glad I have air conditioners both upstairs and down.

Bless he who created cool-AC.

Indeed! All hail the icy god of the window shaker!

f2punitedfcbanner_zpsf83da077.png

THE place for all free players to connect, hang out and talk about how awesome it is to be F2P.

So, Kaida is the real version of every fictional science-badass? That explains a lot, actually...