Today...

Leoo

I had a pretty long and detailed post typed out but i figured it's best i keep it to myself. When it comes to the Middle East there really is no sense in trying to "debate" about it with an American. So i'll just leave it at that.

Got a 3-hour final on Friday with 100 questions. Yawn.

Will be good to say bye bye to another module, though.

Temperatures slowly dropping but I'm hacking it at the moment without requiring my winter coat.

Reports say it'll be a slightly warmer winter.

I didn't leave the house today except for smoking breaks but other than that I have new earphones and it literally feels like I haven't been listening to the same songs.

Temperatures slowly dropping but I'm hacking it at the moment without requiring my winter coat.

I didn't leave the house today except for smoking breaks but other than that I have new earphones and it literally feels like I haven't been listening to the same songs.

What did you get? I've had the worst luck with earphones lately, can barely get a pair to last a month.

What did you get? I've had the worst luck with earphones lately, can barely get a pair to last a month.

I can't deal with in-ear earphones. They never stay in my ears.

I love Sennheisers personally. Got them from Amazon

• Like 1

I had a pair of Sennheiser HD 400 series a few years ago, they were great but I did a bad job taking care of them and they only made it like a year.

My radio station uses the HD 202's, they're pretty solid for being fairly cheap.

• Like 1

15cbz0y.jpg
[bleep] the law, they can eat my dick that's word to Pimp

Different strokes for different folks. Though I don't understand why you'd choose to sponsor someone if so many of them go AWOL and get you into trouble

Anyone who likes tacos is incapable of logic.

Anyone who likes logic is incapable of tacos.

PSA: SaqPrets is an Estonian Dude

Steam: NippleBeardTM

Origin: Brand_New_iPwn

I'm sure there are websites on the internet that would be able to give you more information on the immigration system and laws of the middle east, if you're interested. As i said, it's a waste of time debating anything Middle Eastern related with Americans unless you're debating where to start invading and who's oil to steal first. 

If you find my "condescending tone" offensive... well offense is taken, not given. That sounds like more of a "you problem" so like... you should probably do something about that yourself. 

EDIT: Look, all hostility aside. All i'm saying is that there are reasons some things are done the way they are. There are reasons some things work the way they do. I'll never agree with every law and every policy in this country, but i will agree with many of them as those are the laws that make this one of the safest countries in the world. It's survival of the fittest and you do what you do to stay on top of the food chain. The middle east is 3rd world. Not only is it 3rd world, it's also very behind the times. This country is now where America was 200 years ago, and the main reason for that is because 50 years ago the majority of citizens here still lived in the desert, in tents. Things take time to change, and expecting the middle east to just convert to a western life style in 10 or 20 year is ridiculous and i would questions the intellect of anyone that assume it is possible with this culture. 

Additionally, just like you claim the majority of Americans are just as apposed to their foreign policy as the rest of the world, many (if not most) of the locals are apposed to many laws and policies here. But unlike the America, this country is not a democracy. We take what we get (in terms of "rulers") and pray he doesn't [bleep] us in the ass over night. And to make matters worse, many of the laws and policies don't even depend on him. Not with how the culture works. 

I don't expect anyone who hasn't either lived here for a long time, or done a lot of research and studying on the cultures and history of the middle east, to understand what life is like here. But making asinine statements like "this is why the west laughs at you" is not only ignorant, but it's baseless and inaccurate. It's very much inline with my "it's a waste of time debating anything Middle Eastern related with Americans unless you're debating where to start invading and who's oil to steal first" comment. Just because something is the way it is, or seems the way it seems, doesn't mean people agree with it. Sometimes they're just unable to change things.

​Hopefully you'll manage to see the irony and hypocrisy in some of your previous posts, and maybe in the future if this topic ever arises your comments will be a little less ignorant and bit more informed.

• Like 1

High hopes from someone who refused to attempt and inform us because we are westerners and wouldn't understand it anyway.

That's because it's not something you can vocally explain to someone. It's something you have to experience for yourself. Are you incapable of understanding that concept? 

Getting 3 in grown toe nails cut out right now...second time I've had this done. Halp...:_(

35bvvh1.png

[hide=Quotes]

Albel/Justin

Albel doesn't say anything anymore, just comes in, leaves an arrow and vanishes into the night :(Probably
practising some euphonium

You nearly had me fooled, you fooler you

Euphonium/10.

9/10. To me, always associate Albel with musical stuff in OT.

Everyone with a goatee and glasses is Albel now.

lmfao albel m8 wat r u doin, hi though.

[/hide]

[hide=Runescape Achievements]99 firemaking(2007), 99 woodcutting(2008), 99 fletching(2009), 99 magic(2010), 99 cooking(2010), 99 farming(2011), 99 construction(2011), 99 runecrafting(2012), 99 Hunter (2014),  99 ranged (2015), 99 HP (2015), 99 Slayer (2015), 99 attack (2015) 99 Defense (2015) 99 Prayer (2015) 99 Summoning (2015) 99 Strength(2015) 99 Herblore (2015) 99 Dungeoneering (2017)  99 Mining (2017) 99 Crafting (2017) 99 Smithing (2017) 99 Thieving (2017)  99 invention (2017) 99 Fishing (2018), 99 Divination (2018), 99 Agility (2018), MAXED (05/17/2018)[/hide]

If you find my "condescending tone" offensive... well offense is taken, not given. That sounds like more of a "you problem" so like... you should probably do something about that yourself. 

EDIT: Look, all hostility aside. All i'm saying is that there are reasons some things are done the way they are. There are reasons some things work the way they do. I'll never agree with every law and every policy in this country, but i will agree with many of them as those are the laws that make this one of the safest countries in the world. It's survival of the fittest and you do what you do to stay on top of the food chain. The middle east is 3rd world. Not only is it 3rd world, it's also very behind the times. This country is now where America was 200 years ago, and the main reason for that is because 50 years ago the majority of citizens here still lived in the desert, in tents. Things take time to change, and expecting the middle east to just convert to a western life style in 10 or 20 year is ridiculous and i would questions the intellect of anyone that assume it is possible with this culture. 

Additionally, just like you claim the majority of Americans are just as apposed to their foreign policy as the rest of the world, many (if not most) of the locals are apposed to many laws and policies here. But unlike the America, this country is not a democracy. We take what we get (in terms of "rulers") and pray he doesn't [bleep] us in the ass over night. And to make matters worse, many of the laws and policies don't even depend on him. Not with how the culture works. 

I don't expect anyone who hasn't either lived here for a long time, or done a lot of research and studying on the cultures and history of the middle east, to understand what life is like here. But making asinine statements like "this is why the west laughs at you" is not only ignorant, but it's baseless and inaccurate. It's very much inline with my "it's a waste of time debating anything Middle Eastern related with Americans unless you're debating where to start invading and who's oil to steal first" comment. Just because something is the way it is, or seems the way it seems, doesn't mean people agree with it. Sometimes they're just unable to change things.

​Hopefully you'll manage to see the irony and hypocrisy in some of your previous posts, and maybe in the future if this topic ever arises your comments will be a little less ignorant and bit more informed.

I hope you do know that more than half of the people here are not Americans?

t3aGt.png

So I've noticed this thread's regulars all follow similar trends.

RPG is constantly dealing with psycho exes.

Muggi reminds us of the joys of polygamy.

Saq is totally oblivious to how much chicks dig him.

I strike out every other week.

Kalphite wages a war against the friend zone.

Randox pretty much stays rational.

Etc, etc

High hopes from someone who refused to attempt and inform us because we are westerners and wouldn't understand it anyway.

That's because it's not something you can vocally explain to someone. It's something you have to experience for yourself. Are you incapable of understanding that concept?

I don't know why anyone responds to you at this point, it's never pleasant

While I don't necessarily always agree I quite like reading differing opinions.

I get where Noxx comes from and I also get that for most 'Muricans you are the centre of the world and everything must be done as you do.

Which is, quite shittily at times.

After having been in the system for over a week now, I see where A LOT of the errors and bugs and shit comes from and how broken most of the code in existence is.

t3aGt.png

So I've noticed this thread's regulars all follow similar trends.

RPG is constantly dealing with psycho exes.

Muggi reminds us of the joys of polygamy.

Saq is totally oblivious to how much chicks dig him.

I strike out every other week.

Kalphite wages a war against the friend zone.

Randox pretty much stays rational.

Etc, etc

Tempted to make a thread for you guys called something like: "We're going to entirely dismiss each other based on locality because we're not mature enough to have a discussion but still want to have arguments on the internet" because honestly I'm sick of all this whiny bullshit.

This post is like 80% joke, 20% salt.

• Like 5

15cbz0y.jpg
[bleep] the law, they can eat my dick that's word to Pimp

Isn't that basically what we've been doing all along though? Like, every argument over the last few years has been fruitless displays of nationalism or political rhetoric that aren't even worthy of being called an argument, let alone a debate. It's like, shouting matches that turn into vaguely bigoted personal attacks because those are easier than even a minimal level of consideration. :v

• Like 1

I hope you do know that more than half of the people here are not Americans?

I don't see why that should matter. I'm not going to change my opinions just because certain people are too sensitive to hear them or find them offensive. Like i said, if they find my opinions offensive then it's their own problem and they need to do something about it. 

I don't know why anyone responds to you at this point, it's never pleasant

Then don't? If you're too sensitive to read my comments, if they offend you, then ignore them. Sounds like a pretty simple solution if you ask me. But like i said, i'm not going to change my opinions just because certain people are too sensitive. I'm not going to sugarcoat anything, and i'm not going to tie bows around anything. 

Well that's sad. This thread is what keeps most of us together

Anyone who likes tacos is incapable of logic.

Anyone who likes logic is incapable of tacos.

PSA: SaqPrets is an Estonian Dude

Steam: NippleBeardTM

Origin: Brand_New_iPwn