Today...

Leoo

Btw arceus hope you owned David Johnson. What a man

Err if you're referring to fantasy football or something of the like I don't play, was just watching as background noise to be honest.

"Fight for what you believe in, and believe in what you're fighting for." Can games be art?

---

cWCZMZO.png

l1M6sfb.png

My blog here if you want to check out my Times articles and other writings! I always appreciate comments/feedback.

Today I got to play the new Star Guardian Jinx skin on League of Legends. I LOVE IT. :wub:

melos2_zpsjnpxw8yx.jpg
"To do all that one is able to do, is to be a man; to do all that one would like to do, is to be a god." - Napoleon I

I watched Facebookistan while compiling FreeBSD 11 kernel/world (to 11.0.1, fixing some security vulnerabilities in preparation for FreeBSD 11 release).

It's pretty sad. I mean, I already knew the negative practices Facebook levies against its users and non-users as presented in the video--that's why I ceased using it and 'deleted' my account months and months and months ago--but it's depressingly neat to have to all expressed in a nice, documentary-styled way. I can only think of the fallout if Facebook were compromised and someone got access to the all that data (i.e., the data collected but hidden from users) for even a fraction of the accounts in the West, especially the United States.

(The password is 'facebookistan').

• Like 1

ozXHe7P.png

Some ass tart stole my girlfriends birth control

Anyone who likes tacos is incapable of logic.

Anyone who likes logic is incapable of tacos.

PSA: SaqPrets is an Estonian Dude

Steam: NippleBeardTM

Origin: Brand_New_iPwn

Are you Anustart?

Anyway, false alarm. Some janitor locked it up for the weekend though

I went out with my ex last night, with the intention of going to a dance club, but the people we were going to meet all went to some shitty bar and already got drunk by the time we went to go meet them. So everyone just stayed at the bar and drank while I walked around the city for 2 hours while it was 55 degrees outside. Then I had to fight these people for their keys because they all wanted to drive themselves home, even though they were clearly not fit to drive.

When we got home, we got in bed and tried to sleep, but I just laid there for 4 hours wide awake unable to sleep. I finally got out of bed to sleep in a different bed by myself, and I was almost asleep when she came into my room and woke me back up. Now it is way too bright to go back to sleep and the neighbor's dogs are barking too.

19509_s.gif

“I had a feeling we weren’t coming back from this fight when it began.”

“Do you have any regrets?”

“I don’t. It seems surprising, I know, but I wouldn’t change a thing. This is how it was meant to be.”

“Huh, you never really notice how lovely the day is until you realize you’ll never see it again.”

“Mmmhmm.”

Don't you need a few hundred hours of training too? If what you're describing is the totality of their criteria, I find it somewhat alarming.

"Fight for what you believe in, and believe in what you're fighting for." Can games be art?

---

cWCZMZO.png

l1M6sfb.png

My blog here if you want to check out my Times articles and other writings! I always appreciate comments/feedback.

Don't you need a few hundred hours of training too? If what you're describing is the totality of their criteria, I find it somewhat alarming.

Most large cities will provide training after they accept you for a position.

Yeah I could have explained more. Assuming I make it through everything, I'll be admitted into the police academy as a trainee where I'll be training for 28 weeks before becoming an actual officer.
lighviolet1lk4.jpg

Yeah I could have explained more. Assuming I make it through everything, I'll be admitted into the police academy as a trainee where I'll be training for 28 weeks before becoming an actual officer.

Ah, that all makes more sense.

Watching SNL now, hoping for some good laughs.

---

cWCZMZO.png

l1M6sfb.png

Ok so. I guess I'm drink TIFing? First time being drunk ever at the age of 23. I can still type after 6 or 7 shots. I forget how many I've had

19509_s.gif

“I don’t. It seems surprising, I know, but I wouldn’t change a thing. This is how it was meant to be.”

“Huh, you never really notice how lovely the day is until you realize you’ll never see it again.”

“Mmmhmm.”

Ok, so as far as I counted, I think I had roughly 7.5 shots worth of whiskey. I spent most of that time watching Spongebob and singing Disney songs. Not really something that I plan to do often in the future.

19509_s.gif

“Mmmhmm.”

Utility is still working on restoring water... Then it has to be tested for contaminates. Finished boiling another couple gallons.

This area comes to a disastrous halt at the sign of any inclement weather. Snow, rain, ice, tropical storm, hurricane; it doesn't matter. It would be hilarious if I didn't live here.

ozXHe7P.png

Old Italian guy gave me a straight edge shave and it was the best feeling I've ever felt

• Like 1

Today I died 6 times in coop games on League of Legends. Considering I'm Diamond, I should never die in a coop game, so I was pretty upset at myself for doing so bad. Because I was so angry, I decided to take it out in a normal game and went 12/3/7 on Vi.

http://matchhistory.na.leagueoflegends.com/en/#match-details/NA1/2315747668/34594830?tab=overview

It's better than tilting eh? :shades:

melos2_zpsjnpxw8yx.jpg
"To do all that one is able to do, is to be a man; to do all that one would like to do, is to be a god." - Napoleon I

Moscow, Moscow, oh how [bleep]ing expensive it is here.

Finally in my own timezone, but 15 hours is too much in any airport.

t3aGt.png

So I've noticed this thread's regulars all follow similar trends.

RPG is constantly dealing with psycho exes.

Muggi reminds us of the joys of polygamy.

Saq is totally oblivious to how much chicks dig him.

I strike out every other week.

Kalphite wages a war against the friend zone.

Randox pretty much stays rational.

Etc, etc

One of the hinges on my laptop computer appears to have cracked. Think I may need to buy a new computer soon...

---

cWCZMZO.png

l1M6sfb.png