Today...

Leoo

I just can't keep my hands off a gift that keeps on giving. I'm betting Putin is thinking the same way.

t3aGt.png

So I've noticed this thread's regulars all follow similar trends.

RPG is constantly dealing with psycho exes.

Muggi reminds us of the joys of polygamy.

Saq is totally oblivious to how much chicks dig him.

I strike out every other week.

Kalphite wages a war against the friend zone.

Randox pretty much stays rational.

Etc, etc

I don't come from a big football family so it did take a while to pick up on all the rules when I was younger, but it's a fun, tactical game to watch, with short bursts of action

That's the only part of NFL i dislike, the short bursts of action. With my ADD it's very hard for me to stay interested in a game when there's a break in action every other minute. 

Saq, I saw a tweet from Cheeto Bonito a day or so ago about a "terror attack" in Paris where tourists were on lockdown but the media wouldn't cover it.

Honestly he incites more fear and terror than most actual terrorist cells. Dude needs to get the hell off of social media.

Also his wife recently admitted she wanted to be first lady to put a stronger push on her new line of clothes and fragrances. This is what's wrong with capitalism.

Anyone who likes tacos is incapable of logic.

Anyone who likes logic is incapable of tacos.

PSA: SaqPrets is an Estonian Dude

Steam: NippleBeardTM

Origin: Brand_New_iPwn

Y'all keep talking about Cheetos while I'm sitting here in class starving. Quit it.

19509_s.gif

“I had a feeling we weren’t coming back from this fight when it began.”

“Do you have any regrets?”

“I don’t. It seems surprising, I know, but I wouldn’t change a thing. This is how it was meant to be.”

“Huh, you never really notice how lovely the day is until you realize you’ll never see it again.”

“Mmmhmm.”

I'm glad I haven't logged in to twitter in while now.

Also, Paris has been on a drought of tourists for a while now BECAUSE OF overblown media coverage, not the opposite.

t3aGt.png

Etc, etc

I don't know what they are on about either. The stuff was on CNN for a week+ solid and to the point where it was starting to make me feel depressed after many of these. I'm not sure how else they could cover it more extensively. If anything they underreport terrorism incidents in non-Western countries.

I'm not surprised about the drought of tourists though - who wants to be caught up in the aftermath and confusion of one of these attacks? At this point it requires another level of accounting for more time, money, travel insurance and most people will just go somewhere else.

"Fight for what you believe in, and believe in what you're fighting for." Can games be art?

---

cWCZMZO.png

l1M6sfb.png

My blog here if you want to check out my Times articles and other writings! I always appreciate comments/feedback.

Maybe you should just ban cars and alcohol? They kill a helluva lot more American proud people than any terrorist ever could.

t3aGt.png

Etc, etc

Think we tried that, didn't go to well...the main problem is when the two get mixed, unfortunately.

• Like 1

"Fight for what you believe in, and believe in what you're fighting for." Can games be art?

---

cWCZMZO.png

l1M6sfb.png

My blog here if you want to check out my Times articles and other writings! I always appreciate comments/feedback.

Sleep is good. Sleep is required. Need more sleep. But wörk wörk wörk at 7 AM...

Got my new basketball shoes. Needed ones actually, wore the old ones out about 2 years ago. But the current new offerings by Nike are ugly as [bleep], so got a pair of 2014 design shoes. I had 4 pairs of 2011 Nike Zoom Hyperfuses earlier, the red and white ones. Yet to play with new ones though, our hall is closed for the week due to some international competitions inside.

Also, freaking cold. Was -26 here last night and meteorological station that's 1,6 km's away says it is -16.2 right now...

t3aGt.png

Etc, etc

Also, freaking cold. Was -26 here last night and meteorological station that's 1,6 km's away says it is -16.2 right now...

Canada is as cold as Estonia!? Its -16.1 here right now discounting wind chill.

Maybe you should just ban cars and alcohol? They kill a helluva lot more American proud people than any terrorist ever could.

How about we stop completely subsidizing the corn industry so that we can stop stuffing everything with high fructose corn syrup and maybe 600,000 people won't die of heart disease every year

How about we stop completely subsidizing the corn industry so that we can stop stuffing everything with high fructose corn syrup and maybe 600,000 people won't die of heart disease every year

God, Central-Western Nebraska would just disappear. Like, there's only 6 people living there as is, what would they do if farming were suddenly not profitable?

My skin is finally getting soft
I'll scrub until the damn thing comes off

God, Central-Western Nebraska would just disappear. Like, there's only 6 people living there as is, what would they do if farming were suddenly not profitable?

I thought we were paying a substantial amount in farm subsidies so farmers do not grow as much corn and other food intentionally. Or do I somehow have it backwards?

---

cWCZMZO.png

l1M6sfb.png

I thought we were paying a substantial amount in farm subsidies so farmers do not grow as much corn and other food intentionally. Or do I somehow have it backwards?

That's a separate thing. As I understand it, the US government subsidizes crops so that corn tends to be more valuable to grow than, say, wheat, which is why the rural midwest is basically just cornfields. They also subsidize a certain number of fallow fields to manufacture a reasonable supply:demand ratio and to prevent overfarming leading to things like the Dust Bowl.

Disclaimer: I'm not a farmer, I just live here. I definitely don't know the specifics.

Farming subsidies dont have any environmental considerations but are merely a way to pay back a valuable voting block.

I mean, it's definitely the latter part, yes, but there absolutely are environmental/economic considerations that go into them too...

Supposed to get 7-14 inches of snow tomorrow, starting at 5 am. I have no expectations of going to work tomorrow. I'll be very sad if I end up working.

15cbz0y.jpg
[bleep] the law, they can eat my dick that's word to Pimp

Today I went to the mall, and pre-ordered Halo Wars 2 at the Microsoft Store :D.

melos2_zpsjnpxw8yx.jpg
"To do all that one is able to do, is to be a man; to do all that one would like to do, is to be a god." - Napoleon I

Man, this is why people don't report abuse.

It's been nearly 2 months since the incident and the perpetrator STILL lives directly opposite me, in all my classes, is befriending my ex deliberately and hasn't been reprimanded in any way. 2 weeks ago I developed extreme anxiety with reference to the situation, throwing up, bowel problems, low blood pressure and poor circulation and then I got better. I realised I didn't want him to have that level of control over me to the point where I'm not functioning. I made a conscious determined decision to be positive and happy. To ignore my problems as best as I can while they're not being dealt with, but while it's not causing me anxiety at the moment, it's genuinely a bit frustrating that nothing is being done.

By the time something's done, we won't even be at University anymore and I'll have had to deal with all of this in vain.

I went to a talk on domestic violence yesterday, and the sister of a woman who was strangled to death came to speak to us. It was obviously devastating, and my heart honestly broke. I don't know why we rank abuse - loads of people stay in verbally abusive situations because I guess (in my case) I thought "Well, he didn't hit me, right?"

But that naivety led to me staying in a situation where he did worse than hit me, and I don't want to hate myself about it but it's still so anger-inducing knowing that sometimes there just is no such thing as justice in cases like this.

• Like 1

I've been trying to grow my own refugees in my bathtub, but so far there's been no progress.

• Like 1

Anyone who likes tacos is incapable of logic.

Anyone who likes logic is incapable of tacos.

PSA: SaqPrets is an Estonian Dude

Steam: NippleBeardTM

Origin: Brand_New_iPwn

The first day we have real snow, my property manager is stuck in Chicago.  And he didn't tell my landlord he was going to be in Chicago, so he called me and asked me to clear the driveway and not to tell the landlord that he wasn't around.  So of course I did it because that's just who I am.

Even though we got something like 18 inches of snow it wasn't too bad since it was light snow.  But the whole "Having a property manager who takes care of all lawn mowing and snow removal" thing was kind of a big selling point on why I live here.

15cbz0y.jpg
[bleep] the law, they can eat my dick that's word to Pimp