Today...

Leoo

My mom just called and she found a beagle in the middle of the road, it was almost killed by a car. Doesn't have tags, chips, or anything. We may be getting a dog. :D

And what is really, really strange is, my mom has always wanted a beagle dog.

Infection/fleas? Probably ;)

This.

Rescued a lil kitteh form a box on the side of the road, and it had worms, ear mites, and more fleas than a flea market.

Wasnt fun, but its cuteness paid up for it.

Edit: What a nice post for the 500th page huh?

"Let your anger be as a monkey in a piñata... hiding amongst the candy... hoping the kids don't break through with the stick." - Master Tang

- Trampoline

- MW2

- Rock climbing

- MW2

- Hiking

- MW2

- TIF

perfect sunday

Is that what normal people do in a day on teh weekend? (Srs question)

Throw in some friends in the mixture, and you've got a normal con cation of normalness.

"Let your anger be as a monkey in a piñata... hiding amongst the candy... hoping the kids don't break through with the stick." - Master Tang

This.

Rescued a lil kitteh form a box on the side of the road, and it had worms, ear mites, and more fleas than a flea market.

It doesn't seem to have any infections. It looks healthy, actually. Not starved or anything. Just a bit scared and shy.

Probably was dumped by its owner pretty recently. But it is the cutest thing evar! :thumbsup:

Pics or it didn't happen :razz:

Pretty lame day. Went to CR and shopped around for groceries, then came home and play DS/Xbox. Boring sunday, and dreading school tomorrow because our class was horrible to the sub on friday.

Unfinished netherrack symbol of Khorne.

Never forget. ~creeper face w/single tear~

DO YOU HEAR THE VOICES TOO?!?!

This.

It doesn't seem to have any infections. It looks healthy, actually. Not starved or anything. Just a bit scared and shy.

Probably was dumped by its owner pretty recently. But it is the cutest thing evar! :thumbsup:

Lucky dog.

I'm sorry for my cat because he looked like he was in pain, apart for that, not so much.

So when you buying a new one?

I don't know if this is done on purpose, but that was just a weird reply to someone saying they lost their cat.

Yeah, that's a really insensitive thing to say. Personally, I don't care, but someone else probably would have.

I'm not getting another, by the way.

Matt: You want that eh? You want everything good for you. You want everything that's--falls off garbage can

Camera guy: Whoa, haha, are you okay dude?

Matt: You want anything funny that happens, don't you?

Camera guy: still laughing

Matt: You want the funny shit that happens here and there, you think it comes out of your [bleep]ing [wagon] pushes garbage can down, don't you? You think it's funny? It comes out of here! running towards Camera guy

Camera guy: runs away still laughing

Matt: You think the funny comes out of your mother[bleep]ing creativity? Comes out of Satan, mother[bleep]er! nn--ngh! pushes Camera guy down

Camera guy: Hoooholy [bleep]!

Matt: FUNNY ISN'T REAL! FUNNY ISN'T REAL!

Woke up, and then spent the next 12 hours alternating between schoolwork, RuneScape, listening to Deadlock, and wishing it wasn't so cold out, and the road rash from my bike crash would subside.

"Those who give up their liberty for more security neither deserve liberty nor security."

Support transparency... and by extension, freedom and democracy.

Whoa. 9996th post in this thread.

In an attempt to make this less spam-ish, I will tell you that I played runescape for about 13 yours today.

Have you ever tried graphic design?

Matt: You want that eh? You want everything good for you. You want everything that's--falls off garbage can

Camera guy: Whoa, haha, are you okay dude?

Matt: You want anything funny that happens, don't you?

Camera guy: still laughing

Matt: You want the funny shit that happens here and there, you think it comes out of your [bleep]ing [wagon] pushes garbage can down, don't you? You think it's funny? It comes out of here! running towards Camera guy

Camera guy: runs away still laughing

Matt: You think the funny comes out of your mother[bleep]ing creativity? Comes out of Satan, mother[bleep]er! nn--ngh! pushes Camera guy down

Camera guy: Hoooholy [bleep]!

Matt: FUNNY ISN'T REAL! FUNNY ISN'T REAL!

Today, I set out to think of a name for a dictator that's also really cool.

How do you guys feel about Broseph Stalin?

Don't use a famous last name.

Wongton is better than me in anyway~~

94qbe.jpg

WHO GETS 10K?

De-spam: Doing some homework sort of for my math project. I messed up so I don't have all the info I need to do it.

15cbz0y.jpg
[bleep] the law, they can eat my dick that's word to Pimp