Today...

Leoo

Today I found out that if you play a bit of "Stairway to Heaven" backwards, it has a satanic message. :huh:

A very long one. But it's not on purpose, in case you were wondering.

That "message" is't even there, if you listening to it and had no idea what you were listening for, you'd have no idea it was there.

rosssigfinal.jpg

Today I found out that if you play a bit of "Stairway to Heaven" backwards, it has a satanic message. :huh:

That "message" is't even there, if you listening to it and had no idea what you were listening for, you'd have no idea it was there.

If you want to have a bit of fun with those, go to this link: Backmasking

Flyingjj.png

But it clearly says "Satan" three times.

I would agree that satanism is becoming more apparent in today's youth. I see kids walking around with gothic clothes and praising evil things. That's just in my school though.

But that's off-topic.

I would agree that satanism is becoming more apparent in today's youth. I see kids walking around with gothic clothes and praising evil things. That's just in my school though.

But that's off-topic.

Today's youth? I don't think anybody on these forums is older than 30 tbh :/

Got back from my dodge-ball tournament, my team lost both our games (We should have won one of them and might have won the other, we lost both on sort of [cabbage] calls) but it was awesome. We wore dress shirts and ties and our team captain, who is also my history teacher, wore a full suit.

I got nailed in the face in the second game really hard and ended up on my [wagon]. Luckily the balls are pretty soft otherwise I definitely would have broken my nose.

I also learned I can throw a dogeball 45 mph. I'm pretty impressed with myself since I can't really throw anymore after breaking my collarbone the second time.

15cbz0y.jpg
[bleep] the law, they can eat my dick that's word to Pimp

I see kids walking around with gothic clothes and praising evil things.

I don't know why, but this sentence made me burst out laughing.

Glad it made you laugh.

But seriously, there's one girl in my school who thinks that gore is awesome and I think she steals things a lot. Plus she will beat you up bad if she hates you.

Got my haircut today. And went to a dance. T'was fun.

It's " 'Twas "... [/grammar (punctuation?) nazi]

I realized that I have been playing Runescape nonstop since I got home from school (~7.5 hours ago) I do this every day :D I have a problem <.<

I realized that I have been playing Runescape nonstop since I got home from school (~7.5 hours ago) I do this every day :D I have a problem <.<

Thou sir, have completed the first step. 11-more to go.

I just finished watching friday night cranks. I am building a multi-user, multi-security level chat system for my game it will be on.

Guest Mrmegakirby

You forgot your punctuation too.

You forgot your punctuation too.

AWWWWWWWWW SNAP

Woot! The conversion of rooms has finally been completed! The ex-"guest" room is now my bedroom after I finally put my clothes in it. This rooms so much better cuz the window isn't big enough to let a lot of heat enter it...a big problem during the summer. :thumbsup:

"The cry of the poor is not always just, but if you never hear it you'll never know what justice is."

siggy3s.jpg

But that's off-topic.

That's just a teenage thing, lots of kids get really idealistic as teenagers, they'll grow out of it though.

Also, I wear clothes that might make YOU think I was a Satanist, I have a Mayhem shirt with an inverted cross on the back. Means nothing to me, I just like the band.

But that's off-topic.

That's just a teenage thing, lots of kids get really idealistic as teenagers, they'll grow out of it though.

Also, I wear clothes that might make YOU think I was a Satanist, I have a Mayhem shirt with an inverted cross on the back. Means nothing to me, I just like the band.

...and your avatar means nothing to you as well?

EDIT: Don't take this the wrong way, I'm just wondering.

Roses are red,

Violets are blue.

This line doesn't rhyme,

And neither does this one.

But that's off-topic.

...and your avatar means nothing to you as well?

EDIT: Don't take this the wrong way, I'm just wondering.

Nope. I use it mainly as a symbol of the music I listen to, as I'm quite a big fan of black metal.

Gonna go out and get wasted tonight, then gonna spend my saturday being hangover. Then I'll have to manage to have a calm sunday and reading a 100 pages text, and also I gotta start writing an essay for monday. Damn.

Back. [cabbage] was so cash.

16185_s.gif

[bleep]ing Kansas. Wake up this morning and it's snowing pretty hard.

It was snowing pretty hard yesterday in Nebraska. Maybe it got to Kansas?

Apparently a local Rita's Ice is giving away free Italian ices today. I went to their website to see if this is true. I couldn't find anything immediately, so I went to the customer feedback section thing. I clicked the wrong link and it sent me to the page to critique them or something. I just scrolled to the bottom when I saw this:

33yl4qt.jpg

Yeah, I'm mature. You don't need to tell me.

Apparently a local Rita's Ice is giving away free Italian ices today. I went to their website to see if this is true. I couldn't find anything immediately, so I went to the customer feedback section thing. I clicked the wrong link and it sent me to the page to critique them or something. I just scrolled to the bottom when I saw this:

33yl4qt.jpg

Yeah, I'm mature. You don't need to tell me.

That's pretty awesome.