Today...

Leoo

Does anybody remember this? http://www.domgreco.com/

Managed to accidentaly find it while on my way through the internet :P

Also that Spongebob thing most likely coincidence tbh, I mean they arn't really that defined (Spongebob for lust, Garry for gluttony)..

Doomy edit: I like sheep

Does anybody remember this? http://www.domgreco.com/

Managed to accidentaly find it while on my way through the internet :P

Also that Spongebob thing most likely coincidence tbh, I mean they arn't really that defined (Spongebob for lust, Garry for gluttony)..

Wow, they put it onto a new site or something. I remember trying to find it and failed. Thanks Doomy :)

Today.. well what did I do today? Went to school, had a chemistry test on structure and bonding.. bought some clothes. That's about it.

10postchm2105.png

WONGTONG IS THE BEST AND IS MORE SUPERIOR THAN ME

#1 Wongtong stalker.

Im looking for some No Limit soldiers!

He's not lust, he's just ambitious :anxious:

He's not greedy, he just has goals.

He's not wrathful, he just upholds justice.

He's not lazy, he just manages his time well.

etc....

Steam | PM me for BBM PIN

Nine naked men is a technological achievement. Quote of 2013.

PCGamingWiki - Let's fix PC gaming!

So i put my bike outside of where its supposed to be (bike shed). They put a chain around me and some other bikes

friend finds out his bike is there too, goes to the nearest DIY shop, buys a cutter thingy

0060104000.jpg

cuts through the chain, grabs his bike and rides away.

2egffxf.png

[hide]

Felix, je moeder.

Je moeder felix

Je vader, felix.

Felix, je oma.

Felix, je ongelofelijk gave pwnaze avatar B)

Felix, je moeder.

[/hide]

God damnit, I HATE Daylight Savings. What's the bloody point?

My weekend was an hour shorter because of it, and I only had 1 day to begin with! I also ended up sleeping until 11:30 thinking it was only 10:30 on Sunday causing me to not sleep well last night. Poor night of sleep + 6:30 start of work = one long day.

I was at Borders and I saw this dude, probably like 30-40 years old. He was reading Yu-Gi-Oh mangas.

I laughed.

10postchm2105.png

WONGTONG IS THE BEST AND IS MORE SUPERIOR THAN ME

#1 Wongtong stalker.

Im looking for some No Limit soldiers!

Sat on my butt playing MW2/BC2 for most of the day. :thumbup:

:sad:

Nothing wrong with that. Ill be getting on in a second to play some BC2.

I had a awesome day today. In music theory I was singing in near perfect pitch and writing simple 4 part harmonies with ease. Went to math and breezed through the example problems he gave and the homework. In band, I was doing amazing, was doing even better then my section leader was, and he is a junior (I'm a freshmen). Then hung out with some friends and came home to a lovely dinner. :thumbup:

35bvvh1.png

[hide=Quotes]

Albel/Justin

Albel doesn't say anything anymore, just comes in, leaves an arrow and vanishes into the night :(Probably
practising some euphonium

You nearly had me fooled, you fooler you

Euphonium/10.

9/10. To me, always associate Albel with musical stuff in OT.

Everyone with a goatee and glasses is Albel now.

lmfao albel m8 wat r u doin, hi though.

[/hide]

[hide=Runescape Achievements]99 firemaking(2007), 99 woodcutting(2008), 99 fletching(2009), 99 magic(2010), 99 cooking(2010), 99 farming(2011), 99 construction(2011), 99 runecrafting(2012), 99 Hunter (2014),  99 ranged (2015), 99 HP (2015), 99 Slayer (2015), 99 attack (2015) 99 Defense (2015) 99 Prayer (2015) 99 Summoning (2015) 99 Strength(2015) 99 Herblore (2015) 99 Dungeoneering (2017)  99 Mining (2017) 99 Crafting (2017) 99 Smithing (2017) 99 Thieving (2017)  99 invention (2017) 99 Fishing (2018), 99 Divination (2018), 99 Agility (2018), MAXED (05/17/2018)[/hide]

I feel kinda crappy, 5 hours of testing over the weekend plus having to get up what feels like an hour early is wearing me down. I hate missing school but if I still feel like this tomorrow I might stay home.

15cbz0y.jpg
[bleep] the law, they can eat my dick that's word to Pimp

Today I got invited into the "national society of high school scholars". They sent me this fancy letter in the mail. I'm kind of confused as to why I got an invite to it, and what it is.

Go. And be sure to wear a monocle and top hat, and talk with a British accent. Post vids afterward.

LOTRjokesigedition-1.png

Get back here so I can rub your butt.

Today I got invited into the "national society of high school scholars". They sent me this fancy letter in the mail. I'm kind of confused as to why I got an invite to it, and what it is.

Pointless, pretty much a money hole. They have you pay like $100 and you get a membership card, and you hear from them every now and then about fancy scholarships and stuff.

Anyway, pretty dumb if you ask me. I'd ignore it if I were you. Wish someone had told me that when I got my letter... <_<

Flyingjj.png

^Oh god, my cousin trapped his pinky in a door and I still remember when he lifted up the nail to show me the under part. BLEURGH

Today I gotta go to school in some jeans that have paint stains on it D: My best ones have holes and the other ones I wear I've been wearing for weeks on end. These are actually pretty comfortable... not sure why I painted in these.

rc1tzc.png

☢ CAUTION ☢ CAUTION ☢ CAUTION ☢ CAUTION ☢

Found out I have a 22 in one of my classes. I might be able to bring it up a decent amount but if I fail this class another marking period I have to go to summer school. <_<

Roses are red,

Violets are blue.

This line doesn't rhyme,

And neither does this one.

I lost half pinky nail today in a freak door accident.

Feels weird yet stimulating.

Pics or it didn't happen

We had an assembly thing in school today (we have about 20000/year) about drugs causing you to get run over by a tractor or something. Some guy came in and talked about his daughter OD'ing on heroin and a bunch of people started crying. I didn't really get why they were crying :???: It wasn't really a sad story. I honestly think that I'm just too different to understand why people act the way they do <_<

The guy lost his daughter, that is a sad story.

Maybe it's hard for you to understand, but some people are more open to their emotions, and tales of extreme hardship (such as losing a loved one) that last longer than a few sentences can affect people. Basic human compassion there.

EDIT: Today, I've spent most of the time wearing these boots to arrived yesterday, walked to the nearby shop for a bottle of coke (we had none, I wanted it) and some kids wanted me to get something for them, never asked which, [bleep]s or alcohol, because I wasn't getting it, said I didn't have ID on me (true).

Yep, boring day.

swordfinalqr7.jpg

Denizen of Darkness| PSN= sworddude198

Woke up late but still got to school on time. When to my first calls then music theory. After that I went to my euphonium lesson and kicked major [wagon] in there. Im almost ready to hit the level of playing, so close :thumbup:

35bvvh1.png

[hide=Quotes]

Albel/Justin

Albel doesn't say anything anymore, just comes in, leaves an arrow and vanishes into the night :(Probably
practising some euphonium

You nearly had me fooled, you fooler you

Euphonium/10.

9/10. To me, always associate Albel with musical stuff in OT.

Everyone with a goatee and glasses is Albel now.

lmfao albel m8 wat r u doin, hi though.

[/hide]

[hide=Runescape Achievements]99 firemaking(2007), 99 woodcutting(2008), 99 fletching(2009), 99 magic(2010), 99 cooking(2010), 99 farming(2011), 99 construction(2011), 99 runecrafting(2012), 99 Hunter (2014),  99 ranged (2015), 99 HP (2015), 99 Slayer (2015), 99 attack (2015) 99 Defense (2015) 99 Prayer (2015) 99 Summoning (2015) 99 Strength(2015) 99 Herblore (2015) 99 Dungeoneering (2017)  99 Mining (2017) 99 Crafting (2017) 99 Smithing (2017) 99 Thieving (2017)  99 invention (2017) 99 Fishing (2018), 99 Divination (2018), 99 Agility (2018), MAXED (05/17/2018)[/hide]

Stayed home sick which probably wasn't a good idea, but I needed the rest. I got about 6.5 extra hours of sleep, which is always helpful.

15cbz0y.jpg
[bleep] the law, they can eat my dick that's word to Pimp

I spent most of the day re0installing software on my computer ( Sony Vegas, Adobe CS4, ManyCam, VLC ,ccleaner, ect) after downgrading back to XP from 7. I played some wow, recorded some clips for my chat roulette video ,and I am rendering the video as we speak. I also did some cable management. Now my cables in my computer are nicely ran after spending 20 bucks on various connectors to extend various cables.