Today...

Leoo

[cabbage], did any other schools do National Zombie Day today?

25 kids came to school wearing sticky notes on their shirts that said "zombie". One kid's said zombie slayer. The zombies tagged kids to make them zombies, the slayer tagged zombies to make them human again. By 2nd period, this had escalated to packs of zombies sprinting around the halls, tackling kids, and biting them before giving them zombie sticky notes. Lunch was chaos. By that time there must have been about 200 zombies. It was part food fight, part tackle football, and the zombies were biting the hell out of kids.

I didn't get bit myself though. After lunch there was a big assembly and everyone got yelled at for it. They confiscated all the zombie sticky notes (the pile must have been like a foot tall, I took 3 when the guy wasn't looking). Apparently, three kids had to be sent home after being bitten, and another kid had to get stitches.

From what I've heard, 4 people were expelled, 12 got OSS, 13 got ISS, and 19 got detentions.

[bleep]in' awesome.

[bleep]in' awesome indeed, wish we had that over here.

16185_s.gif

Today was national zombie day? Damn it! Can't believe I missed it.

Nevermind, I have now confirmed that there is no national zombie day, the girl made it up.

That makes it even made it more epic.

10postchm2105.png

WONGTONG IS THE BEST AND IS MORE SUPERIOR THAN ME

#1 Wongtong stalker.

Im looking for some No Limit soldiers!

Guest Mrmegakirby

Nevermind, I have now confirmed that there is no national zombie day, the girl made it up.

Ask her out, bro.

There is a National Zombie Day.

Humans vs. Zombies (also called Zombies vs. Humans, The Zombie Game, or HvZ for short) is a live-action game predominately played at college campuses where players begin as Humans and try to survive in a story where Zombies have begun to rise from the dead. The game was created in the fall of 2005 at Goucher College by students Brad Sappington and Chris Weed. Weed and fellow players have since created an official website with rules and information for other universities to create and customize their own HvZ game. Since the game's creation, Humans vs. Zombies has been played at various colleges across the United States and at the ANU in Canberra, Australia. October 26 is National Zombie Day and serves as a common starting date for the game on college campuses. National Zombie Day was created by Brandon Mendelson.

Steam | PM me for BBM PIN

Nine naked men is a technological achievement. Quote of 2013.

PCGamingWiki - Let's fix PC gaming!

That makes it even made it more epic.

Agreed :thumbup:

35bvvh1.png

[hide=Quotes]

Albel/Justin

Albel doesn't say anything anymore, just comes in, leaves an arrow and vanishes into the night :(Probably
practising some euphonium

You nearly had me fooled, you fooler you

Euphonium/10.

9/10. To me, always associate Albel with musical stuff in OT.

Everyone with a goatee and glasses is Albel now.

lmfao albel m8 wat r u doin, hi though.

[/hide]

[hide=Runescape Achievements]99 firemaking(2007), 99 woodcutting(2008), 99 fletching(2009), 99 magic(2010), 99 cooking(2010), 99 farming(2011), 99 construction(2011), 99 runecrafting(2012), 99 Hunter (2014),  99 ranged (2015), 99 HP (2015), 99 Slayer (2015), 99 attack (2015) 99 Defense (2015) 99 Prayer (2015) 99 Summoning (2015) 99 Strength(2015) 99 Herblore (2015) 99 Dungeoneering (2017)  99 Mining (2017) 99 Crafting (2017) 99 Smithing (2017) 99 Thieving (2017)  99 invention (2017) 99 Fishing (2018), 99 Divination (2018), 99 Agility (2018), MAXED (05/17/2018)[/hide]

I have SAT's in the morning. I'm a bit nervous since the test is pretty important to me getting into a decent college.

15cbz0y.jpg
[bleep] the law, they can eat my dick that's word to Pimp

I have SAT's in the morning. I'm a bit nervous since the test is pretty important to me getting into a decent college.

I just got my scores back today. I got 1800 and I'm legally [developmentally delayed]ed or something :thumbup: It's the exact same thing as the PSAT but waaay longer :mellow:

I woke up, did some woodcutting training at Ivy while playing Super Mario Bros 3 on NES. Did that for couple hours, then did some work around the house, went back on Runescape and wasted a couple hours doing various stuff trying to find something fun, logged off again, watched Knowing on DVD, logged back on, spent an hour at w2 GE trying to sell Bandos Tassets, ended up trading them and some coins for a Bandos Chestplate (Which I was planning on buying anyhow), bought some other melee gear, then started to do some melee training while listening to music. Going to do this for a couple hours or so then go to bed.

1265936691788-1.jpg

I just got my scores back today. I got 1800 and I'm legally [developmentally delayed]ed or something :thumbup: It's the exact same thing as the PSAT but waaay longer :mellow:

To be honest... I took the SAT and got a HORRIBLE score. Made it seem like I was just plain stupid...

However I took the ACT and made descent scores. (25 composite I think) so it just determins on the test. IF you do bad on SAT try to see if the college will accept the ACT and try that.

In other news it is flooding REALLY bad... I would post some pictures of it, but it's you know...night time...so yeah. I'll take some tomorrow and post them.

35bvvh1.png

[hide=Quotes]

Albel/Justin

Albel doesn't say anything anymore, just comes in, leaves an arrow and vanishes into the night :(Probably

Euphonium/10.

[/hide]

[hide=Runescape Achievements]99 firemaking(2007), 99 woodcutting(2008), 99 fletching(2009), 99 magic(2010), 99 cooking(2010), 99 farming(2011), 99 construction(2011), 99 runecrafting(2012), 99 Hunter (2014),  99 ranged (2015), 99 HP (2015), 99 Slayer (2015), 99 attack (2015) 99 Defense (2015) 99 Prayer (2015) 99 Summoning (2015) 99 Strength(2015) 99 Herblore (2015) 99 Dungeoneering (2017)  99 Mining (2017) 99 Crafting (2017) 99 Smithing (2017) 99 Thieving (2017)  99 invention (2017) 99 Fishing (2018), 99 Divination (2018), 99 Agility (2018), MAXED (05/17/2018)[/hide]

I aced a math test today.

I aced a Math test yesterday.

English, Physics, Math C, Chemistry, Drama left.

And about a bazillion assignments to hand in.

And I've been sneezing pretty much non-stop today it's horrible asfghjkl. /sadface

FBqTDdL.jpg

sleep like dead men

wake up like dead men

So today I saw the destruction of the flood that hit out small community. It has to be one of the worse floods I've seen.

[HIde=March 12th flood]

A look at our bottom:

wvv0if.png

This is how high the water got last night... out house is on a shelf, so if we get hit by the flood, our community would be washed away.

zn0zrp.png

This is a picture of up river.

1z6e4v8.png

I guess we have a new tree...

35c3c6w.png

This is my neighbors yard...or was... the river went over the bank they made to protect them.

15o8nyq.jpg

[/hide]

We knew it was going to be bad, but this is way more than I imagined.

35bvvh1.png

[hide=Quotes]

Albel/Justin

Euphonium/10.

[/hide]

Think my xbox might have died.

Was playing Battlefield, I got killed and everything went all laggy for a second. Then back to normal but there wasnt any sound. Then it just froze. Then I shut it off.

:mellow:

"Let your anger be as a monkey in a piñata... hiding amongst the candy... hoping the kids don't break through with the stick." - Master Tang

Think my xbox might have died.

Was playing Battlefield, I got killed and everything went all laggy for a second. Then back to normal but there wasnt any sound. Then it just froze. Then I shut it off.

:mellow:

That happens to me sometimes. Try restarting it, it should be ok.

LOTRjokesigedition-1.png

Get back here so I can rub your butt.

Heyyy, what happened to Adrenal?

He got banned a while back, it should be up in a few days, I think.

Anyways SAT's sucked. Easy, but horrible.

15cbz0y.jpg
[bleep] the law, they can eat my dick that's word to Pimp

WHERE THE HELL IS EVERYONE!?!?!?!?

It's Saturday. I know it's a difficult concept to grasp, but some people don't actually spend their entire lives online. I don't really get it either :???:

Um, wat? If anything this place is usually even more active Friday-Sunday unless there's something special going on.

LOTRjokesigedition-1.png

Get back here so I can rub your butt.