Today...

Leoo

You'll get better advice in the gallery.

I don't want to deal with getting ripped to shreds, it's just something I did real quick for fun.

Don't worry about being ripped to shreds, all great artists were once beginners. Someday you'll miss having something to be criticized about.

Matt: You want that eh? You want everything good for you. You want everything that's--falls off garbage can

Camera guy: Whoa, haha, are you okay dude?

Matt: You want anything funny that happens, don't you?

Camera guy: still laughing

Matt: You want the funny shit that happens here and there, you think it comes out of your [bleep]ing [wagon] pushes garbage can down, don't you? You think it's funny? It comes out of here! running towards Camera guy

Camera guy: runs away still laughing

Matt: You think the funny comes out of your mother[bleep]ing creativity? Comes out of Satan, mother[bleep]er! nn--ngh! pushes Camera guy down

Camera guy: Hoooholy [bleep]!

Matt: FUNNY ISN'T REAL! FUNNY ISN'T REAL!

I've been having the worst head ache all day long... And it won't stop :/...

Same.

I'm [bleep]ing sick, again. It sucks so hard.

10postchm2105.png

WONGTONG IS THE BEST AND IS MORE SUPERIOR THAN ME

#1 Wongtong stalker.

Im looking for some No Limit soldiers!

Today is my weekend. It sucks, since I have to work at 6:30am tomorrow. I slept until 11 this morning, so I'll have a hard time sleeping tonight.

Same, I gotta get up at 6:30 and I went to bed at like 1:30 last night. :thumbdown:

Went to see Cirque Du Soleil today. Was surprisingly cool. The costumes were weird, but the acrobatics were cool, and the comedy bits were funny. I thought it would be boring and weird, but I am happy to say I was wrong.

Unfinished netherrack symbol of Khorne.

Never forget. ~creeper face w/single tear~

DO YOU HEAR THE VOICES TOO?!?!

WTF, it's 00:18, my mom wakes up to go pee and gives me a [bleep]ing grilling for staying up late and barely raises her voice at my brother, who, I should add, has been caught staying up 1m more times than I have.

I hate being a girl sometimes :(

Got a major headache too, but I keep browsing the net and staying up later than I should.

rc1tzc.png

☢ CAUTION ☢ CAUTION ☢ CAUTION ☢ CAUTION ☢

Today is my weekend. It sucks, since I have to work at 6:30am tomorrow. I slept until 11 this morning, so I'll have a hard time sleeping tonight.

Same, I gotta get up at 6:30 and I went to bed at like 1:30 last night. :thumbdown:

Yeah, I gotta get up at 5:30 (earlier if I want breakfast), meaning I won't sleep well tonight anyway. It was annoying only having a 1-day weekend, though.

Didn't have a terribly productive day today. Managed to figure out how to SSH into my iPod Touch, which is pretty cool. Going to finish some science problems online, then sit around dreading tomorrow. :rolleyes:

Went to see Cirque Du Soleil today. Was surprisingly cool. The costumes were weird, but the acrobatics were cool, and the comedy bits were funny. I thought it would be boring and weird, but I am happy to say I was wrong.

What show was it? :D

wl7w9j.png

So tired!

Woke up at 8 am Saturday up all day then all night playing Xbox/Poker/Internet with mates, then all day sunday and 3 hours sleep Sunday night as I was feeling sick :P

I'm so out of it atm, school was so weird today :P

Doomy edit: I like sheep

Guest Mrmegakirby

I've discovered that the characters from Spongebob are supposed to represent the seven deadly sins: Patrick for Sloth, Squidward for Wrath, Sandy for Pride, Mr Krabs for Greed, Gary for Gluttony, Plankton for Jealousy, and Spongebob for Lust.

I respect spongebob a bit more now.

I've discovered that the characters from Spongebob are supposed to represent the seven deadly sins: Patrick for Sloth, Squidward for Wrath, Sandy for Pride, Mr Krabs for Greed, Gary for Gluttony, Plankton for Jealousy, and Spongebob for Lust.

Spongebob for Lust? What?

10postchm2105.png

#1 Wongtong stalker.

What the- how is he LUST???

Wongton is better than me in anyway~~

94qbe.jpg

Lust: a passionate or overmastering desire or craving (usually fol. by for): a lust for power.

He has a love of crabby patties, and also to earn his license.

Edit: Wait wait wait! In this sense, couldn't Plankton be lust for his overwhelming desire for the secret formula of the krabby patty, and in that sense Spongebob could be Satan for his annoyance to many and the hell he causes to people. They live underwater, below the earth. Hell?

Lust: a passionate or overmastering desire or craving (usually fol. by for): a lust for power.

He has a love of crabby patties, and also to earn his license.

Oh my...that puts a whole new spin of that show...Im telling all my friends this.

Today was a ok day. Found out WVU is a #2 seed in the NCAA basketball tourment. Some people are picking WVU to go the the national championship game the Kansas. If we did that i'd be so happy :^_^:

35bvvh1.png

[hide=Quotes]

Albel/Justin

Albel doesn't say anything anymore, just comes in, leaves an arrow and vanishes into the night :(Probably
practising some euphonium

You nearly had me fooled, you fooler you

Euphonium/10.

9/10. To me, always associate Albel with musical stuff in OT.

Everyone with a goatee and glasses is Albel now.

lmfao albel m8 wat r u doin, hi though.

[/hide]

[hide=Runescape Achievements]99 firemaking(2007), 99 woodcutting(2008), 99 fletching(2009), 99 magic(2010), 99 cooking(2010), 99 farming(2011), 99 construction(2011), 99 runecrafting(2012), 99 Hunter (2014),  99 ranged (2015), 99 HP (2015), 99 Slayer (2015), 99 attack (2015) 99 Defense (2015) 99 Prayer (2015) 99 Summoning (2015) 99 Strength(2015) 99 Herblore (2015) 99 Dungeoneering (2017)  99 Mining (2017) 99 Crafting (2017) 99 Smithing (2017) 99 Thieving (2017)  99 invention (2017) 99 Fishing (2018), 99 Divination (2018), 99 Agility (2018), MAXED (05/17/2018)[/hide]

Okay well, I think you're stretching the definition of lust a bit far. Oh and, Gary for Gluttony?

I see how the others would work though.

10postchm2105.png

#1 Wongtong stalker.

Okay well, I think you're stretching the definition of lust a bit far. Oh and, Gary for Gluttony?

I see how the others would work though.

I can see lust, but gluttony is the only one Im kinda confused with. That could go with Patrick as well... damn he is so sinful...

35bvvh1.png

[hide=Quotes]

Albel/Justin

Albel doesn't say anything anymore, just comes in, leaves an arrow and vanishes into the night :(Probably
practising some euphonium

You nearly had me fooled, you fooler you

Euphonium/10.

9/10. To me, always associate Albel with musical stuff in OT.

Everyone with a goatee and glasses is Albel now.

lmfao albel m8 wat r u doin, hi though.

[/hide]

[hide=Runescape Achievements]99 firemaking(2007), 99 woodcutting(2008), 99 fletching(2009), 99 magic(2010), 99 cooking(2010), 99 farming(2011), 99 construction(2011), 99 runecrafting(2012), 99 Hunter (2014),  99 ranged (2015), 99 HP (2015), 99 Slayer (2015), 99 attack (2015) 99 Defense (2015) 99 Prayer (2015) 99 Summoning (2015) 99 Strength(2015) 99 Herblore (2015) 99 Dungeoneering (2017)  99 Mining (2017) 99 Crafting (2017) 99 Smithing (2017) 99 Thieving (2017)  99 invention (2017) 99 Fishing (2018), 99 Divination (2018), 99 Agility (2018), MAXED (05/17/2018)[/hide]