Today...

Leoo

*Googles loli con*

25j9g01.gif

I remember a few months ago you would always post that one pic of the guy tilting his glasses down, looking up from a newspaper.

But now you seem to have the perfect picture/gif for any situation :P

Oh you...

:grin:

"Let your anger be as a monkey in a piñata... hiding amongst the candy... hoping the kids don't break through with the stick." - Master Tang

I love when someone posts the perfect picture/gif of the situation. Better than emotes honestly. :thumbsup: <-ha

Anyway, today I did nothing. Other than school, nope. I should be getting a library card soon though so I'll be reading over Spring Break which starts this weekend!

"The cry of the poor is not always just, but if you never hear it you'll never know what justice is."

siggy3s.jpg

We were at our local park, and a lady and her small child were there.

My friends and I were at the swings, and she came by to push her child on the baby swing. My friends and I were talking about the Telephone music video by Lady Gaga.

I said, "Yeah, she was totally naked except for duct tape on her nipples and her vagina was showing but blurred out" and I didn't notice she was there.

Oops. :oops:

She didn't say anything though (thank god).

My mom went out and bought me a graphing calculator for $110. Not really worth it, imo, but it's useful.

I want to ask for a RAM upgrade for my birthday, but I'm not sure how much it would be. I currently have 3GB, which is decent, but I want to be able to do more in Gmod.

LOTRjokesigedition-1.png

Get back here so I can rub your butt.

My reconsideration for my Chemistry test was unsuccesful, lameee.

Speeches next week, I'm third to last. (I always end up near the end..)

I haven't really done much today. Oh, I started Tae Kwon Do. That was interesting, being taught tae kwon do by a physics teacher.

10postchm2105.png

WONGTONG IS THE BEST AND IS MORE SUPERIOR THAN ME

#1 Wongtong stalker.

Im looking for some No Limit soldiers!

I didn't fail my film review in English! XD

In fact I passed with merit as well (2nd best out of 3), seems making is obviously easier at my new school :P

Good day as well, had 2 study periods so just did nothing, too bad I can't go home as we live like 25-30 mins away :| We may be getting a new house though as fuel costs too much and yeh, internet sucks badly as well.. :P

Doomy edit: I like sheep

Worked 11 hrs today, talked onthe phone for an hr, ran 2 miles, played some runescape, watched a bunch of Lost Episodes and its now 5:29 am. time for bed I gotta get up atm 11 am.

I have all the 99s, and have been playing since 2001. Comped 4/30/15 

My Araxxi Kills: 459::Araxxi Drops(KC):

Araxxi Hilts: 4x Eye (14/126/149/459), Web - (100) Fang (193)

Araxxi Legs Completed: 5 ---Top (69/206/234/292/361), Middle (163/176/278/343/395), Bottom (135/256/350/359/397)
Boss Pets: Supreme - 848 KC

If you play Xbox One - Add me! GT: Urtehnoes - Currently on a Destiny binge 

Only to a 3, but I like doing it generally. When I wear hats, anyways. Maybe I'll keep the stupid hair, I dunno.

I used to do it to a 2, but the ladies like it better at a 3.

whalenuke.png

Command the Murderous Chalices! Drink ye harpooners! drink and swear, ye men that man the deathful whaleboat's bow- Death to Moby Dick!

BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD! SKULLS FOR THE SKULL THRONE!

angel2w.gif

Only to a 3, but I like doing it generally. When I wear hats, anyways. Maybe I'll keep the stupid hair, I dunno.

Is that how you measure hair length or something?

Yup.

I used to shave it to a 3 back when my hair was short as well.

15cbz0y.jpg
[bleep] the law, they can eat my dick that's word to Pimp

Yup.

I used to shave it to a 3 back when my hair was short as well.

Can somebody post a picture or a link or something? :/ I couldn't find anything on a quick Google search and I'm kinda thinking about shaving my head :P

Pretty sweet day today.

I had 2.5 free blocks (Latin cancelled, chem half-free since I finished a lab quickly, regular free), and we went outside last block to play Ultimate for PE. (my school doesn't have a field since they're constructing a new building on it, so it's a pretty rare thing to go outside) The weather is really nice - very Taiwan-esque, especially since we had that massive rainstorm last week.

I also need a haircut. I don't think I've had one in 2010 yet.

Oh and loooooooooool Cornell won.

doublesmileyface1.png

Cenin pân nîd, istan pân nîd, dan nin ú-cenich, nin ú-istach.

Ithil luin eria vi menel caran...Tîn dan delu.

Gonna go out and get wasted tonight, then gonna spend my saturday being hangover. Then I'll have to manage to have a calm sunday and reading a 100 pages text, and also I gotta start writing an essay for monday. Damn.

16185_s.gif

I used to get mine done to a 1, and then let it grow to a few inches in length and do it all over again. But lately it hasn't been below a 3. Not entirely by choice, mind you.

Today I woke up at 6... had to be to work for 6:30... made it there with 10 minutes to spare. It's not a long trip or anything, but with the trip/changing into uniform/getting out to the floor I thought I would be at least a little closer. Then we couldn't do much for the first hour anyway, because they had the hoses crossed up #-o After work I went to the mall (I was there anyway because I had to take the bus home and I catch the second of 2 buses there) and bought a drink at the dollar store. Then I put some money in the bank and had a McChicken from McDonalds before coming home. And here I am.

Oh, I also found out my friend is engaged... via facebook since I haven't seen her in over 4 years.

Today I found out that if you play a bit of "Stairway to Heaven" backwards, it has a satanic message. :huh:

A very long one. But it's not on purpose, in case you were wondering.

Roses are red,

Violets are blue.

This line doesn't rhyme,

And neither does this one.