Today...

Leoo

The first 2 and a half hours of my school day were spent taking the practice version of a standardized test that the state requires you to pass to graduate. It was the reading portion, which was incredibly easy. It took about 40 minutes, so I had nearly 2 hours of sitting and doing nothing. The math portion is on Thursday and apparently like 50% of the people who take it fail it, so at least it'll be a bit more of a challenge.

Oh and my school was the top story on the local news the other day because some kid was throwing firecrackers at people or something, and another kid broke that guy's jaw with a baseball bat..... yeah.

The first 2 and a half hours of my school day were spent taking the practice version of a standardized test that the state requires you to pass to graduate. It was the reading portion, which was incredibly easy.

This. It was soooo easy.

10postchm2105.png

WONGTONG IS THE BEST AND IS MORE SUPERIOR THAN ME

#1 Wongtong stalker.

Im looking for some No Limit soldiers!

I'm back from Disney World. Had lots of fun, got to see Magic Kingdom backstage (an awful, awful place no child should ever be allowed to see), hung around and watched the night shows at Epcot, Hollywood Studios, and Magic Kingdom. Everything about the place was just amazing. I'm jealous of all the little kids who get to go when everything there seems real.

lighviolet1lk4.jpg

Guest Mrmegakirby

I'm back from Disney World. Had lots of fun, got to see Magic Kingdom backstage (an awful, awful place no child should ever be allowed to see), hung around and watched the night shows at Epcot, Hollywood Studios, and Magic Kingdom. Everything about the place was just amazing. I'm jealous of all the little kids who get to go when everything there seems real.

Did you play the buzz lightyear shooting game in magic kingdom? I got 999,999 points in that once.

I loved that game. <3

I've gone backstage at Disneyland 3 times, its awful. We actually walked by the rooms and saw the empty costumes hanging in the windows. No cameras allowed of course so it isn't destroyed for children.

Worked today, Reconstructed computers for staff, Library network setup and me and the other IT Tech'/Networker spent 2 hours watching Lady Gaga videos and others while we waited for software to install.

Popoto.~<3

Yesterday, the principal at my school told me to get a haircut or don't bother coming back tomorrow.

Turns out he was serious. D:

Taking tomorrow off of school to go to Townsville and get my hair done and trimmed and stuff. Gonna look awesome. : >

FBqTDdL.jpg

sleep like dead men

wake up like dead men

Yesterday, the principal at my school told me to get a haircut or don't bother coming back tomorrow.

Taking tomorrow off of school to go to Townsville and get my hair done and trimmed and stuff. Gonna look awesome. : >

They can actually do that :shock:

Might aswell sell some of it then and atleast get something out of it.

2d26mw.gif

Why can't the Big Bang be done by the hand of God?

It could have, but it is next to impossible because it also could have been caused by the flying spaghetti monster, or one of the other infinite number of deity possibilities.

Play the religion card. At my sister's school some guy was allowed to grow his beard because he told the Vice Principal it was his religion, and it's a Christian school.

Steam | PM me for BBM PIN

Nine naked men is a technological achievement. Quote of 2013.

PCGamingWiki - Let's fix PC gaming!

I enjoy saying ridonkadonk.

For example: if something ridiculous just happened, I like exclaiming "that was ridonkadonkabonkalonk"

Or, in the only other case I use it, when a girl with a large booty wooty walks past I like exclaiming "shes got a lot of junkalunk in her trunkabonkalonkalonk"

HAPPY SAINT PATRICKS DAY!

hiccup.png

Play the religion card. At my sister's school some guy was allowed to grow his beard because he told the Vice Principal it was his religion, and it's a Christian school.

Naw, I've been meaning to get it cut for a while now.

It's around my shoulders, now, and I spend way too long in front of the mirror each morning swooshing it around to look cool. ._.

I'm just a procrastinator. But now I have a reason, and a free day off school. Woo!

And soon, a new super happy awesome sparkly haircut!

Plus, they'd probably think I was taking the piss if I said that. I haven't turned up to the weekly chapel service in like 4 years. But I'm playing Jesus in our Jesus Easter Crucifixion play on Friday. :3

ITS project down, Math C to go. >_<

FBqTDdL.jpg

sleep like dead men

wake up like dead men

Naw, I've been meaning to get it cut for a while now.

It's around my shoulders, now, and I spend way too long in front of the mirror each morning swooshing it around to look cool. ._.

I'm just a procrastinator. But now I have a reason, and a free day off school. Woo!

And soon, a new super happy awesome sparkly haircut!

Plus, they'd probably think I was taking the piss if I said that. I haven't turned up to the weekly chapel service in like 4 years. But I'm playing Jesus in our Jesus Easter Crucifixion play on Friday. :3

ITS project down, Math C to go. >_<

Well what's he complaining about, you're just getting into character. Everyone knows everyone in the Bible had long hair, it was a rule.

Flyingjj.png

That can't be legal...

That can't be legal...

'Tis if he goes to private school. Dress codes and such. Likely has a school uniform too?

Flyingjj.png

Today I woke up to a phonecall saying someone was coming around to take picture of our house (we're selling it to move elsewhere), so I had to wake up early and tidy the house. <_< After an hour of solid cleaning, I ordered some food, which took an hour and a half to be delivered. :thumbdown: Then the person came to take pictures and was here for all of 5 minutes. I've been lazing around ever since. :thumbup:

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

RIP Michaelangelopolous

Did you play the buzz lightyear shooting game in magic kingdom? I got 999,999 points in that once.

I loved that game. <3

I remember that game! It was incredible!

There's this space simulation thing that was really fun, I think it's in Epcot. When I went there, that ride (if you want to call it a ride) was the highlight of my trip.

Roses are red,

Violets are blue.

This line doesn't rhyme,

And neither does this one.

I loved that game. <3

There's this space simulation thing that was really fun, I think it's in Epcot. When I went there, that ride (if you want to call it a ride) was the highlight of my trip.

I remember that... I went there when I was 12 (I think) and waited on line for that thing for like an hour and a half. I got spun around for 2 minutes and I was like... #-o The whole thing was not nearly as good as I thought it would be :/ It kinda sucked, actually <.<

I thought we had a calculus test today so I spend the all of yesterday night studying instead of hanging out...turns out is next Wednesday. :wall:

11-1.jpg[

Guild Wars 2-In game screenshot, the MMORPG you are waiting for. Click for thread.

I loved that game. <3

Yesssssss. Mission: SPACE was fantastic along with everything else at Epcot. It was my favorite park. We didn't have a lot of time in Magic Kingdom because most of it was preparing for and marching the parade so we didn't do the Buzz Lightyear game. Every one of the shows in every park was amazing. If any of you ever find yourself in Disney World, get to a showing of Fantasmic. That was the best part of the trip for me.

lighviolet1lk4.jpg

I loved that game. <3

Yesssssss. Mission: SPACE was fantastic along with everything else at Epcot. It was my favorite park. We didn't have a lot of time in Magic Kingdom because most of it was preparing for and marching the parade so we didn't do the Buzz Lightyear game. Every one of the shows in every park was amazing. If any of you ever find yourself in Disney World, get to a showing of Fantasmic. That was the best part of the trip for me.

When I went (~6 years ago) I loved the 'Bug's Life' show. I nearly shat myself when the 'bugs' crawled under the seats.

So don't let anyone tell you you're not worth the earth,

These streets are your streets, this turf is your turf,

Don't let anyone tell you that you've got to give in,

Cos you can make a difference, you can change everything,

Just let your dreams be your pilot, your imagination your fuel,

Tear up the book and write your own damn rules,

Use all that heart, hope and soul that you've got,

And the love and the rage that you feel in your gut,

And realise that the other world that you're always looking for,

Lies right here in front of us, just outside this door,

And it's up to you to go out there and paint the canvas,

After all, you were put on the earth to do this,

So shine your light so bright that all can see,

Take pride in being whoever the [bleep] you want to be.

I used to live like an hour away from Disney, so I went there probably ~8 times, not including the 4 field trips throughout elementary and middle school :P . Epcot's easily the best part of Disney, though the Magic Kingdom is still pretty fun.

But Disney has never and will never be better than Universal Studios and Islands of Adventure. :notalk:

Edit: Just remembered, Epcot is not the best. Disney Quest and La Nouba are easily the best parts of Disney. Oh man I want to go back there so badly now D:

wl7w9j.png

I loved that game. <3

When I went (~6 years ago) I loved the 'Bug's Life' show. I nearly shat myself when the 'bugs' crawled under the seats.

Haha yeah me too. I heard them crawling, and then people on the other side of the room screamed, and I just kinda thought "...ohh [cabbage]." Except I didn't think "[cabbage]" because I was like eleven. I remember going to another show like that except I think it was for Lelo and Stitch. I remember this one part where the room went dark and Stitch "escaped." I heard him behind me, then a burp noise, and then this blast of air that came up from behind me and it was the WORST smell I've ever... smelled.

By the way, Happy St. Patrick's Day! I'm eating corned beef and [cabbage]!

Roses are red,

Violets are blue.

This line doesn't rhyme,

And neither does this one.