Today...

Leoo

Yesterday, the principal at my school told me to get a haircut or don't bother coming back tomorrow.

Turns out he was serious. D:

Taking tomorrow off of school to go to Townsville and get my hair done and trimmed and stuff. Gonna look awesome. : >

That can't be legal...

Schools are not democratic institutions.

I enjoy saying ridonkadonk.

For example: if something ridiculous just happened, I like exclaiming "that was ridonkadonkabonkalonk"

Or, in the only other case I use it, when a girl with a large booty wooty walks past I like exclaiming "shes got a lot of junkalunk in her trunkabonkalonkalonk"

Restupidiculame.

Matt: You want that eh? You want everything good for you. You want everything that's--falls off garbage can

Camera guy: Whoa, haha, are you okay dude?

Matt: You want anything funny that happens, don't you?

Camera guy: still laughing

Matt: You want the funny shit that happens here and there, you think it comes out of your [bleep]ing [wagon] pushes garbage can down, don't you? You think it's funny? It comes out of here! running towards Camera guy

Camera guy: runs away still laughing

Matt: You think the funny comes out of your mother[bleep]ing creativity? Comes out of Satan, mother[bleep]er! nn--ngh! pushes Camera guy down

Camera guy: Hoooholy [bleep]!

Matt: FUNNY ISN'T REAL! FUNNY ISN'T REAL!

I'm back from Disney World. Had lots of fun, got to see Magic Kingdom backstage (an awful, awful place no child should ever be allowed to see), hung around and watched the night shows at Epcot, Hollywood Studios, and Magic Kingdom. Everything about the place was just amazing. I'm jealous of all the little kids who get to go when everything there seems real.

Did you play the buzz lightyear shooting game in magic kingdom? I got 999,999 points in that once.

I loved that game. <3

I remember that game! It was incredible!

There's this space simulation thing that was really fun, I think it's in Epcot. When I went there, that ride (if you want to call it a ride) was the highlight of my trip.

Yesssssss. Mission: SPACE was fantastic along with everything else at Epcot. It was my favorite park. We didn't have a lot of time in Magic Kingdom because most of it was preparing for and marching the parade so we didn't do the Buzz Lightyear game. Every one of the shows in every park was amazing. If any of you ever find yourself in Disney World, get to a showing of Fantasmic. That was the best part of the trip for me.

When I went (~6 years ago) I loved the 'Bug's Life' show. I nearly shat myself when the 'bugs' crawled under the seats.

Haha yeah me too. I heard them crawling, and then people on the other side of the room screamed, and I just kinda thought "...ohh [cabbage]." Except I didn't think "[cabbage]" because I was like eleven. I remember going to another show like that except I think it was for Lelo and Stitch. I remember this one part where the room went dark and Stitch "escaped." I heard him behind me, then a burp noise, and then this blast of air that came up from behind me and it was the WORST smell I've ever... smelled.

By the way, Happy St. Patrick's Day! I'm eating corned beef and [cabbage]!

I know and have ridden every single thing you guys have mentioned. Almost all of them last summer. High five!

Although the first time I ever went to that Lilo and Stitch thing when I was maybe 6 ish, it wasn't Lilo and Stitch but some demonic science experiment gone wrong. Holy [bleep] did that scare me, but not a lasting scare. Just an "Oh lawdy I'm going to die" scare.

whalenuke.png

Command the Murderous Chalices! Drink ye harpooners! drink and swear, ye men that man the deathful whaleboat's bow- Death to Moby Dick!

BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD! SKULLS FOR THE SKULL THRONE!

angel2w.gif

I'm back from Disney World. Had lots of fun, got to see Magic Kingdom backstage (an awful, awful place no child should ever be allowed to see), hung around and watched the night shows at Epcot, Hollywood Studios, and Magic Kingdom. Everything about the place was just amazing. I'm jealous of all the little kids who get to go when everything there seems real.

Did you play the buzz lightyear shooting game in magic kingdom? I got 999,999 points in that once.

I loved that game. <3

I remember that game! It was incredible!

There's this space simulation thing that was really fun, I think it's in Epcot. When I went there, that ride (if you want to call it a ride) was the highlight of my trip.

Yesssssss. Mission: SPACE was fantastic along with everything else at Epcot. It was my favorite park. We didn't have a lot of time in Magic Kingdom because most of it was preparing for and marching the parade so we didn't do the Buzz Lightyear game. Every one of the shows in every park was amazing. If any of you ever find yourself in Disney World, get to a showing of Fantasmic. That was the best part of the trip for me.

When I went (~6 years ago) I loved the 'Bug's Life' show. I nearly shat myself when the 'bugs' crawled under the seats.

Haha yeah me too. I heard them crawling, and then people on the other side of the room screamed, and I just kinda thought "...ohh [cabbage]." Except I didn't think "[cabbage]" because I was like eleven. I remember going to another show like that except I think it was for Lelo and Stitch. I remember this one part where the room went dark and Stitch "escaped." I heard him behind me, then a burp noise, and then this blast of air that came up from behind me and it was the WORST smell I've ever... smelled.

By the way, Happy St. Patrick's Day! I'm eating corned beef and [cabbage]!

I know and have ridden every single thing you guys have mentioned. Almost all of them last summer. High five!

Although the first time I ever went to that Lilo and Stitch thing when I was maybe 6 ish, it wasn't Lilo and Stitch but some demonic science experiment gone wrong. Holy [bleep] did that scare me, but not a lasting scare. Just an "Oh lawdy I'm going to die" scare.

I liked that one, it was nice.

sig2-3.jpg

Three months banishment to 9gag is something i would never wish upon anybody, not even my worst enemy.

Yesterday, the principal at my school told me to get a haircut or don't bother coming back tomorrow.

Turns out he was serious. D:

Taking tomorrow off of school to go to Townsville and get my hair done and trimmed and stuff. Gonna look awesome. : >

That can't be legal...

'Tis if he goes to private school. Dress codes and such. Likely has a school uniform too?

Bingo. It's khaki and looks horrible. Think Steve Irwin. I get away with sports uniform, which is pretty decent. Not khaki, at least.

But kids at my school have been sent home for less. With our sports uniform, we have to wear "pre-dominantly white" sneakers and plain white socks that go like halfway up the shin, and a kid got sent home to change his shoes for wearing volleys and anklesocks. ._o

It's a silly place. Glad I'm out of there atthe end ofthe year.

FBqTDdL.jpg

sleep like dead men

wake up like dead men

Saw Alice in Wonderland last night. some might say "but your a guy, its a girls movie" On the contrary, It's a lot less "girly" to what some expect.

and i woke up an hour ago, no jobs in paper/online. Hunter Region is dieing...

Popoto.~<3

I was going to see Alice in Wonderland high. My friend couldn't come because her mom saw his report card. No pot, no movie.

Matt: You want that eh? You want everything good for you. You want everything that's--falls off garbage can

Camera guy: Whoa, haha, are you okay dude?

Matt: You want anything funny that happens, don't you?

Camera guy: still laughing

Matt: You want the funny shit that happens here and there, you think it comes out of your [bleep]ing [wagon] pushes garbage can down, don't you? You think it's funny? It comes out of here! running towards Camera guy

Camera guy: runs away still laughing

Matt: You think the funny comes out of your mother[bleep]ing creativity? Comes out of Satan, mother[bleep]er! nn--ngh! pushes Camera guy down

Camera guy: Hoooholy [bleep]!

Matt: FUNNY ISN'T REAL! FUNNY ISN'T REAL!

Today was a bit hectic. I had an entire unit of pre-calc homework I needed to get done for tomorrow (basically 10 days of homework all in one night) so I got home after school and decided I wasn't going to procrastinate and started doing it right away. Of course, that could never happen. About a half an hour in two of my friends decide to show up at my house and tell me I have to go take a walk with them. Basically to sum up a long story, I ended up walking around for two hours, some of it trekking through the woods and one of my friends was barefoot (She didn't think shoes would be important when going for a walk apparently and then proceeded to complain about her feet hurting) making it take extra long and then somehow we ended up eating ice cream at my other friend's house.

Because of that I spent the last 2/3 hours doing that homework and only got maybe 7/10 of it done. But it was worth it since it was a beautiful day out, 65 and sunny. I'm still a little confused as to why they showed up when they knew how much work I had to do but almost never do when I'm free. Oh well.

Edit: oh and this is all on one hour of sleep. Awesome.

15cbz0y.jpg
[bleep] the law, they can eat my dick that's word to Pimp

I was going to see Alice in Wonderland high. My friend couldn't come because her mom saw his report card. No pot, no movie.

So... Are you high right now or is the person just confused about their gender? I kid, I kid.

Today while playing golf, I had to hit over 100 yards of water (~130 yard par 3) shot the ball low, skipped over the water twice and landed on the green. I love my life.

Amaranth_GTO.png

I'm going to do that Saturday if things go well (so far, they haven't).

Roses are red,

Violets are blue.

This line doesn't rhyme,

And neither does this one.

Saw Alice in Wonderland last night. some might say "but your a guy, its a girls movie" On the contrary, It's a lot less "girly" to what some expect.

Going to see it Friday. Hope it's really good.

35bvvh1.png

[hide=Quotes]

Albel/Justin

Albel doesn't say anything anymore, just comes in, leaves an arrow and vanishes into the night :(Probably
practising some euphonium

You nearly had me fooled, you fooler you

Euphonium/10.

9/10. To me, always associate Albel with musical stuff in OT.

Everyone with a goatee and glasses is Albel now.

lmfao albel m8 wat r u doin, hi though.

[/hide]

[hide=Runescape Achievements]99 firemaking(2007), 99 woodcutting(2008), 99 fletching(2009), 99 magic(2010), 99 cooking(2010), 99 farming(2011), 99 construction(2011), 99 runecrafting(2012), 99 Hunter (2014),  99 ranged (2015), 99 HP (2015), 99 Slayer (2015), 99 attack (2015) 99 Defense (2015) 99 Prayer (2015) 99 Summoning (2015) 99 Strength(2015) 99 Herblore (2015) 99 Dungeoneering (2017)  99 Mining (2017) 99 Crafting (2017) 99 Smithing (2017) 99 Thieving (2017)  99 invention (2017) 99 Fishing (2018), 99 Divination (2018), 99 Agility (2018), MAXED (05/17/2018)[/hide]

Awesome St-Patties day:

Woke up at 7 to go drink with friends until 11am (they all work afternoons), which was when I hopped the train and headed to university. A one hour lecture later, I'm talking with the pretty girl in my organic class which my friend refused to introduce me to her - I took matters into my own hands. After 2 hours of hanging with her, I head off to my bio class. It's just a small class taught by a TA, and halfway through people started getting restless and wanted to go drinking. The TA proposes we go drink at the campus bar (WHAT? A BAR ON CAMPUS!?!?), and everyone agrees. I'm already pretty blitzed and try lagging behind the group, which was when a group of girls asked me if I was coming: "I'm already drunk". They laugh and ask me how I managed to answer all the questions the TA asked in class, so I told them I had the answer sheet (I didn't, my classmates are pretty dense when it comes to biology) and hinted that they were quite hot. Next thing I know I'm drinking with them and the TA at the (EXTREMELY NEARBY, I CAN'T BELIEVE IT) campus pub. Took the last train home, and when I get here, my friend tells me his mom died. So I guess the reason why I wrote this long story is because it was a great day, and I wish it could go down in the history books of fun school days, but I know I will always remember it as the day I failed at giving my friend and his family my condolences because I was still in an arrogant party mood.

:oops:

hiccup.png

Mhm, sup guy's. I'm back from Panama City Beach, Florida :).

Went down there Friday night, got there Saturday evening. Pretty much what we did was:

Saturday: Pretty boring, went to a club but it wasn't my (or my roomate's) kind of thing. Really [bleep]ing packed and stuff and [cabbage]ty music being played.

Sunday: Same deal, kind of crappy club. Got [cabbage] about my ID which was annoying. Did hang out with like 15 people at the hot tub though which was a lot of fun.

Monday: Went to this place called Pineapple Willy's which was a bar. Inside they had some Reggae band playing. Ended up being one of the most fun nights by far. Wish I could remember what their name was, they were good.

Tuesday: Ended up going to this bar called Latitudes. They have beer pong there which is pretty cool. At first me and my roomate were pretty bored and finally we decided to challenge some dudes to beer pong.

So we turn around to the guy next to us and ask him to a game. We talk for a bit and he says he is from Kansas. We reply that, hey yeah, we're from Kansas too. Turns out that he actually goes to the same college as we do (pittstate) and he's the starting quarterback as well, haha.

We played him and another pittstate guy in a game of beer pong and won by like 3 cups (was a 6 cup game). Was pretty awesome that we went all the way down to Florida to play our school's quarterback in a game of beer pong.

Overall a really good spring break.

Mhm, sup guy's. I'm back from Panama City Beach, Florida :).

Went down there Friday night, got there Saturday evening. Pretty much what we did was:

Saturday: Pretty boring, went to a club but it wasn't my (or my roomate's) kind of thing. Really [bleep]ing packed and stuff and [cabbage]ty music being played.

Sunday: Same deal, kind of crappy club. Got [cabbage] about my ID which was annoying. Did hang out with like 15 people at the hot tub though which was a lot of fun.

Monday: Went to this place called Pineapple Willy's which was a bar. Inside they had some Reggae band playing. Ended up being one of the most fun nights by far. Wish I could remember what their name was, they were good.

Tuesday: Ended up going to this bar called Latitudes. They have beer pong there which is pretty cool. At first me and my roomate were pretty bored and finally we decided to challenge some dudes to beer pong.

So we turn around to the guy next to us and ask him to a game. We talk for a bit and he says he is from Kansas. We reply that, hey yeah, we're from Kansas too. Turns out that he actually goes to the same college as we do (pittstate) and he's the starting quarterback as well, haha.

We played him and another pittstate guy in a game of beer pong and won by like 3 cups (was a 6 cup game). Was pretty awesome that we went all the way down to Florida to play our school's quarterback in a game of beer pong.

Overall a really good spring break.

Weird how you guys, who go to the same school, ended up in the exact same bar thousands of miles away at the same exact time.

Roses are red,

Violets are blue.

This line doesn't rhyme,

And neither does this one.

and i woke up an hour ago, no jobs in paper/online. Hunter Region is dieing...

Have you tried applying with a Job Centre or something?

+Vocaloid <3

Got some nifty projector slides of nebulas and planets, spent a helluva lot time just sorting them into order.

RHCP is my new love.

rc1tzc.png

☢ CAUTION ☢ CAUTION ☢ CAUTION ☢ CAUTION ☢

I had to take notes today in drafting... Nothing special there... However, my drafting teacher (He can't spell for [cabbage]) started writing stuff on teh white board thing. I wasn't really paying attention and I looked up and saw him writing "Loli con" on the board. He was trying to write "Lally column"... His handwriting is sloppy... It looked like Loli con. He realized that he probably made a mistake and quickly consulted teh textbook and corrected himself. I don't think anybody else in the class got it. If it was on purpose I [bleep]ing love that man...

I had to take notes today in drafting... Nothing special there... However, my drafting teacher (He can't spell for [cabbage]) started writing stuff on teh white board thing. I wasn't really paying attention and I looked up and saw him writing "Loli con" on the board. He was trying to write "Lally column"... His handwriting is sloppy... It looked like Loli con. He realized that he probably made a mistake and quickly consulted teh textbook and corrected himself. I don't think anybody else in the class got it. If it was on purpose I [bleep]ing love that man...

If not... it's a shame he's a teacher.

If not... it's a shame he's a teacher.

heh most of my classes are taught in acronyms.

"Any people anywhere, being inclined and having the power, have the right to rise up, and shake off the existing government, and form a new one that suits them better. This is a most valuable - a most sacred right - a right, which we hope and believe, is to liberate the world."

Abraham Lincoln

*Googles loli con*

25j9g01.gif

"Let your anger be as a monkey in a piñata... hiding amongst the candy... hoping the kids don't break through with the stick." - Master Tang

*Googles loli con*

25j9g01.gif

I remember a few months ago you would always post that one pic of the guy tilting his glasses down, looking up from a newspaper.

But now you seem to have the perfect picture/gif for any situation :P

wl7w9j.png