Today...

Leoo

Apparently a local Rita's Ice is giving away free Italian ices today. I went to their website to see if this is true. I couldn't find anything immediately, so I went to the customer feedback section thing. I clicked the wrong link and it sent me to the page to critique them or something. I just scrolled to the bottom when I saw this:

33yl4qt.jpg

Yeah, I'm mature. You don't need to tell me.

I actually just got back from Rita's with some free Italian ice. It's really good.

Roses are red,

Violets are blue.

This line doesn't rhyme,

And neither does this one.

My uncle, who just recovered from a stroke, just had a seizure earlier today.

Hes back from the hospital and looks just fine, looks like he didnt have one at all. However my mother is in a really pissy mood for no reason at all...

Its really annoying when she is like this.

"Let your anger be as a monkey in a piñata... hiding amongst the candy... hoping the kids don't break through with the stick." - Master Tang

I woke up with permo markers written all over my face, a inflated condom with "Good Night Ey!" written on it bouncing around in my room and my underwear on my mounted spear on the wall....

hm....Think I'll go have breakfast.

Popoto.~<3

Guest Mrmegakirby

Halo, I hope he gets better.

And, nothing really today. iI've been reading wikipedia for an hour and a half, and feel sufficently smarter.

I woke up with permo markers written all over my face, a inflated condom with "Good Night Ey!" written on it bouncing around in my room and my underwear on my mounted spear on the wall....

PROTIP: never fall asleep in the vicinity of permanent markers, you'll regret it.

2257AD.TUMBLR.COM

So you have a mounted spear huh? Epic.

Unfinished netherrack symbol of Khorne.

Never forget. ~creeper face w/single tear~

DO YOU HEAR THE VOICES TOO?!?!

The worst part was that I thought star_in_the_sky posted that. Damn deceptive avatars and such.

I was going to eat hot dogs for dinner tonight. I think I will settle for cereal.

OPEN WIDE HERE COMES THE HELICOPTER.

The worst part was that I thought star_in_the_sky posted that. Damn deceptive avatars and such.

I did too. Changing an avatar and signature at the same time confuses me.

15cbz0y.jpg
[bleep] the law, they can eat my dick that's word to Pimp

Track today 8 - 10:30. 4.5 mile run in 42:18 which is good for me because I haven't really run since last year.

Yard Work till about 2.

Then I worked! First real job ever, bussing tables at a restaurant. $6.50 an hour + tips is awesome, got a total of $75 in my first 3 hour day ^_^

Soccer game sucked though.

I'm definitely sleeping in tomorrow. I should probably go to bed now...

Been snowing for two days here. And it's all nasty and melty, then comes back in a thunder-snow-storm in the night.

Even Earth's confused. "Snow? But it's thunderstorm season! GAH [bleep] BOTH OH NO EARTHQUAKE"

catch it now so you can like it before it went so mainstream

We experienced a good "thunder-snow" last year. I was out in a spring jacket and light pants, too. It was cold.

That last line made me laugh.

As for my day, I took a trip to the town where I grew up, found out my old neighbor died last fall. That kinda sucks. Then I came back home and went to the drive-in where I saw Legion and Bounty Hunter. Both are worth a second watch, but I wouldn't buy Legion.

So you have a mounted spear huh? Epic.

Indeed, this one:

fjztpi.jpg

No you may not have my Jim Beam, Those are Jujitsu belts (I'd have more but i couldn't afford a few gradings last year) and that thing with "Tim" on it in the top-right corner of my shelf is a name tag I wore on my 18th.

Popoto.~<3

Most my CD's are dead and in the trash, so I backed them up onto my Music Drive on the computer before tossing them out. I originally had about 40GB of music but after it got corrupted I had to re-rip what I had, and steal off my friends what was missing. still missing 37GB (too lazy to get it atm)

Popoto.~<3

Been snowing for two days here. And it's all nasty and melty, then comes back in a thunder-snow-storm in the night.

Even Earth's confused. "Snow? But it's thunderstorm season! GAH [bleep] BOTH OH NO EARTHQUAKE"

I'm confused too. How is it snowing in Texas, but feels almost like summer up here in Jersey? Isn't it usually the other way around? :mellow:

Roses are red,

Violets are blue.

This line doesn't rhyme,

And neither does this one.

I'm confused too. How is it snowing in Texas, but feels almost like summer up here in Jersey? Isn't it usually the other way around? :mellow:

He's in northern Texas, by Oklahoma's panhandle. I think weather is broken and nobody knows how to fix it.

lighviolet1lk4.jpg

Actually, Lubbock's close to New Mexico's southern border. Pretty much a straight line.

Of course, Amarillo is getting the same thing, only 10x more extreme.

catch it now so you can like it before it went so mainstream

My cat died. He wasn't very old. He wasn't eating or drinking, and he was just lying on the floor, hardly able to move,and his stomach hurt. I'm sad in a very selfish way, but only a little. My throat is a little tight.

Matt: You want that eh? You want everything good for you. You want everything that's--falls off garbage can

Camera guy: Whoa, haha, are you okay dude?

Matt: You want anything funny that happens, don't you?

Camera guy: still laughing

Matt: You want the funny shit that happens here and there, you think it comes out of your [bleep]ing [wagon] pushes garbage can down, don't you? You think it's funny? It comes out of here! running towards Camera guy

Camera guy: runs away still laughing

Matt: You think the funny comes out of your mother[bleep]ing creativity? Comes out of Satan, mother[bleep]er! nn--ngh! pushes Camera guy down

Camera guy: Hoooholy [bleep]!

Matt: FUNNY ISN'T REAL! FUNNY ISN'T REAL!

My cat died. He wasn't very old. He wasn't eating or drinking, and he was just lying on the floor, hardly able to move,and his stomach hurt. I'm sad in a very selfish way, but only a little. My throat is a little tight.

I'm very sorry for you :sad: ...

I'm sorry for my cat because he looked like he was in pain, apart for that, not so much.

Matt: You want that eh? You want everything good for you. You want everything that's--falls off garbage can

Camera guy: Whoa, haha, are you okay dude?

Matt: You want anything funny that happens, don't you?

Camera guy: still laughing

Matt: You want the funny shit that happens here and there, you think it comes out of your [bleep]ing [wagon] pushes garbage can down, don't you? You think it's funny? It comes out of here! running towards Camera guy

Camera guy: runs away still laughing

Matt: You think the funny comes out of your mother[bleep]ing creativity? Comes out of Satan, mother[bleep]er! nn--ngh! pushes Camera guy down

Camera guy: Hoooholy [bleep]!

Matt: FUNNY ISN'T REAL! FUNNY ISN'T REAL!

I'm sorry for my cat because he looked like he was in pain, apart for that, not so much.

So when you buying a new one?

sig2-3.jpg

Three months banishment to 9gag is something i would never wish upon anybody, not even my worst enemy.

So when you buying a new one?

I don't know if this is done on purpose, but that was just a weird reply to someone saying they lost their cat.

My day was like any other Sunday: annoying because tomorrow's school. Also, planning on cutting my hair completely short again, now it's long and curly lol.