Today...

Leoo

I worked today (as I think I mentioned on a previous page) and got home just a few minutes ago. That was the absolute WORST Saturday shift I have ever had. We had 9 people, needed 7 and still had 2 hours between breaks. On afternoons we would have done one hour on, half hour off with either a desk person or a hardener operator helping out. On days, they are all too lazy to do it.

Just one more reason I hate day shifts. Full-timers on days at my workplace = laziest people I've ever met.

My xbox is fine now. :smile:

"Let your anger be as a monkey in a piñata... hiding amongst the candy... hoping the kids don't break through with the stick." - Master Tang

[bleep]. Anyone in NE USA knows that it's raining cats and dogs out there. I just had a full lacrosse practice and I'm colder than I have every been before.

Yeah, it was flooding were I live at...so I know it was raining cats and dogs for sure.

35bvvh1.png

[hide=Quotes]

Albel/Justin

Albel doesn't say anything anymore, just comes in, leaves an arrow and vanishes into the night :(Probably
practising some euphonium

You nearly had me fooled, you fooler you

Euphonium/10.

9/10. To me, always associate Albel with musical stuff in OT.

Everyone with a goatee and glasses is Albel now.

lmfao albel m8 wat r u doin, hi though.

[/hide]

[hide=Runescape Achievements]99 firemaking(2007), 99 woodcutting(2008), 99 fletching(2009), 99 magic(2010), 99 cooking(2010), 99 farming(2011), 99 construction(2011), 99 runecrafting(2012), 99 Hunter (2014),  99 ranged (2015), 99 HP (2015), 99 Slayer (2015), 99 attack (2015) 99 Defense (2015) 99 Prayer (2015) 99 Summoning (2015) 99 Strength(2015) 99 Herblore (2015) 99 Dungeoneering (2017)  99 Mining (2017) 99 Crafting (2017) 99 Smithing (2017) 99 Thieving (2017)  99 invention (2017) 99 Fishing (2018), 99 Divination (2018), 99 Agility (2018), MAXED (05/17/2018)[/hide]

You'll get better advice in the gallery.

Matt: You want that eh? You want everything good for you. You want everything that's--falls off garbage can

Camera guy: Whoa, haha, are you okay dude?

Matt: You want anything funny that happens, don't you?

Camera guy: still laughing

Matt: You want the funny shit that happens here and there, you think it comes out of your [bleep]ing [wagon] pushes garbage can down, don't you? You think it's funny? It comes out of here! running towards Camera guy

Camera guy: runs away still laughing

Matt: You think the funny comes out of your mother[bleep]ing creativity? Comes out of Satan, mother[bleep]er! nn--ngh! pushes Camera guy down

Camera guy: Hoooholy [bleep]!

Matt: FUNNY ISN'T REAL! FUNNY ISN'T REAL!

Clark Terry Jazz Festival at UNH all day. Went pretty well, lotsa down-time to just sorta chill on a campus.

Also, I borrowed Wind Waker from my friend to play because the OTHER copy I borrowed from another friend doesn't work. And neither did this one, but this one decided to become unreadable after an hour and a half of playing (during which I did the first Fortress part... most annoying thing ever...) -.-

Just read the comic Kick [wagon]. First comic I've ever really liked although it was a little bit too short for my tastes.

15cbz0y.jpg
[bleep] the law, they can eat my dick that's word to Pimp

I'm home alone on this Saturday night. :(

Weird how as a kid I didn't mind being alone on weekends, but now I hate it.

I hate it too. -.-

Steam | PM me for BBM PIN

Nine naked men is a technological achievement. Quote of 2013.

PCGamingWiki - Let's fix PC gaming!

It has been raining for almost 24 hours and it's not slowing down at all icon_e_confused.gif

I'm diggin' your FFI avatar

anyway, yeah I was walking out in that. My shoes/socks got owned by this massive stream running own a WaWa driveway. Luckily a friend spotted me and picked me up for the rest of the trek home. Guess I got lucky?

Anyone who likes tacos is incapable of logic.

Anyone who likes logic is incapable of tacos.

PSA: SaqPrets is an Estonian Dude

Steam: NippleBeardTM

Origin: Brand_New_iPwn

Woah, Doritos are coming to New Zealand supposedly. Any good? Should I rush to the shop to try some?!

I'm watching Modern Family right now.. Eek, I actually enjoy it. :S

10postchm2105.png

WONGTONG IS THE BEST AND IS MORE SUPERIOR THAN ME

#1 Wongtong stalker.

Im looking for some No Limit soldiers!

Woah, Doritos are coming to New Zealand supposedly. Any good? Should I rush to the shop to try some?!

Doritos are good mixed with Mexican hot sauce.

Today I had an SAT test at a rival Highschool and hang out with a friend I met there who I have not seen since middel school/

Wongton is better than me in anyway~~

94qbe.jpg

Wait. What the hell? You guys don't have Doritos?

Hell yeah you should buy some!

Things are friggin delicious. No wonder your country isn't fat yet! I jsut assumed all fatty American food was internationally sold.

Yes buy some Doritos. Especially the nacho cheese ones. mmmmm.

Anyone who likes tacos is incapable of logic.

Anyone who likes logic is incapable of tacos.

PSA: SaqPrets is an Estonian Dude

Steam: NippleBeardTM

Origin: Brand_New_iPwn

Wait. What the hell? You guys don't have Doritos?

Hell yeah you should buy some!

Things are friggin delicious. No wonder your country isn't fat yet! I jsut assumed all fatty American food was internationally sold.

Yes buy some Doritos. Especially the nacho cheese ones. mmmmm.

Lol our country isn't fat...

The 2006/07 New Zealand Health Survey found that:

* One in four adults were obese (26.5%)

http://www.moh.govt.nz/moh.nsf/indexmh/obesity-key-facts

Yeah, we have stuff like KFC, and of course fish and chips (and beofre Mageman is tempted, "fush and chups".

rosssigfinal.jpg