Today...

Leoo

I found this out a couple days ago, but my car is ok now. Got the water and oil leaks fixed for about 80 dollars. We though the heads were cracked and that have cost over 2000 dollars to fix so I'm REALLY happy.

As for today I found some 20 gauge shotgun shells in my room. I got out my 20 gauge and shot some cans, and milk jugs full of water. Was fun.

35bvvh1.png

[hide=Quotes]

Albel/Justin

Albel doesn't say anything anymore, just comes in, leaves an arrow and vanishes into the night :(Probably
practising some euphonium

You nearly had me fooled, you fooler you

Euphonium/10.

9/10. To me, always associate Albel with musical stuff in OT.

Everyone with a goatee and glasses is Albel now.

lmfao albel m8 wat r u doin, hi though.

[/hide]

[hide=Runescape Achievements]99 firemaking(2007), 99 woodcutting(2008), 99 fletching(2009), 99 magic(2010), 99 cooking(2010), 99 farming(2011), 99 construction(2011), 99 runecrafting(2012), 99 Hunter (2014),  99 ranged (2015), 99 HP (2015), 99 Slayer (2015), 99 attack (2015) 99 Defense (2015) 99 Prayer (2015) 99 Summoning (2015) 99 Strength(2015) 99 Herblore (2015) 99 Dungeoneering (2017)  99 Mining (2017) 99 Crafting (2017) 99 Smithing (2017) 99 Thieving (2017)  99 invention (2017) 99 Fishing (2018), 99 Divination (2018), 99 Agility (2018), MAXED (05/17/2018)[/hide]

There was a fox news thing on anonymous a while back, you can find it on youtube

That made my day X'D

Absolutely hilarious.

10postchm2105.png

WONGTONG IS THE BEST AND IS MORE SUPERIOR THAN ME

#1 Wongtong stalker.

Im looking for some No Limit soldiers!

Hey guys did you know 4chan is a secret site?

I laughed so hard at the blanked out person.

10postchm2105.png

#1 Wongtong stalker.

As for my day, it was boring and average. Except that the silly high school music program thought it would be fun to cram the entire band program from 5th to 12th grade into one concert. Needless to say, I have a headache.

My school did one annually with Grades 9 to 12, occasionally adding an 8th grade group from another school. I never went and I was in one of the bands all 4 years.

As for today, I found out I have to be to work for 6:30am all next week, to go with my 6:30am start on Saturday... This sucks.

She bought a dog... :-o ! Lookout 4chan

That was awesome.

So was the explanation of LOL.

doublesmileyface1.png

Cenin pân nîd, istan pân nîd, dan nin ú-cenich, nin ú-istach.

Ithil luin eria vi menel caran...Tîn dan delu.

She bought a dog... :-o ! Lookout 4chan

That was awesome.

So was the explanation of LOL.

Awesome video. It explained so much to me!

Today, we got new Physics textbooks, they're much better.

#KERR2016/17/18/19/20/21.

#rpgformod

Seen that video before. The "hackers on steroids" bit gets me every time.

It isn't in the castle, It isn't in the mist, It's a calling of the waters, As they break to show, The new Black Death, With reactors aglow, Do you think your security, Can keep you in purity, You will not shake us off above or below

Scottish friction

Scottish fiction

The myspace guy who was 'targetted' had a really [developmentally delayed]ed display picture. I don't blame them for replacing his picture with gay pictures.

10postchm2105.png

#1 Wongtong stalker.

So there I was, playing Final Fantasy X on my PS2, Then suddenly I hear my mom scream. A Red-Belly Black Snake had found its way into our house. Immediately my old man grabbed a Ice cream tub and was swatting it in, to his fail using a lid wasn't good or fast enough. So I raced to grab a hand-sweeping-brush thingo (I forgot the name, Not in the mood to stare for 5mins and think of its name) and swept it in. We argued for a few minutes as to what we should do. So my old man grabs the box, runs down the street to a bushland area, opens the box lid half-way and FLINGS the detestable, poisonous worm into the bush and does the "Harold Holt". We checked the dogs outside to see if they were fine, My 14 year old Beagle is there, lying down. I start to fear so I poke him. He jumps up and scuttles into the house to lie down in the Air Con, the blasted old thing slept through the entire ordeal.

and THAT is what I did today.

Popoto.~<3

So there I was, playing Final Fantasy X on my PS2, Then suddenly I hear my mom scream. A Red-Belly Black Snake had found its way into our house. Immediately my old man grabbed a Ice cream tub and was swatting it in, to his fail using a lid wasn't good or fast enough. So I raced to grab a hand-sweeping-brush thingo (I forgot the name, Not in the mood to stare for 5mins and think of its name) and swept it in. We argued for a few minutes as to what we should do. So my old man grabs the box, runs down the street to a bushland area, opens the box lid half-way and FLINGS the detestable, poisonous worm into the bush and does the "Harold Holt". We checked the dogs outside to see if they were fine, My 14 year old Beagle is there, lying down. I start to fear so I poke him. He jumps up and scuttles into the house to lie down in the Air Con, the blasted old thing slept through the entire ordeal.

Lucky you're ok, those snakes are evil. We had one at our place once, don't remember it, though. I loved the use of Aussie 'sayings', you reckon anyone'll understand 'em?

#rpgformod

Haha nice, this is why I'm glad I don't live in Aussie, with the all posionous [cabbage] creepin' round.

rosssigfinal.jpg

You'd think adults wouldn't be this stupid...

Most adults don't understand the happenings on the internet.

In 20 years, it'll be great when the new adults who were practically raised with a controller in their hands and a keyboard at their fingers actually start using some damn common sense.

Yeah and then there will be something new that comes out that most of us "don't understand".

Damn if my parents find out about /b/ they wont understand

Parents are probably more easily influenced by the media than the children they are trying to "protect" :/

Neil Postman would have A LOT to say about that... Lol...

Haha nice, this is why I'm glad I don't live in Aussie, with the all posionous [cabbage] creepin' round.

Australia, where the only thing that won't try to kill you is Hugh Jackman.

Aura, you're thinking of a broom.

Steam | PM me for BBM PIN

Nine naked men is a technological achievement. Quote of 2013.

PCGamingWiki - Let's fix PC gaming!

Well I didn't know about national zombie day but there was an assembly at school and the people who didn't go talked about zombie survival plans, thats gotta count for something.

Is figuring out that "Westren One-Step" Is a son of a [bleep] to play... has to be one of the top 10 hardest pieces of music Ive had to learn... <_<

35bvvh1.png

[hide=Quotes]

Albel/Justin

Albel doesn't say anything anymore, just comes in, leaves an arrow and vanishes into the night :(Probably
practising some euphonium

You nearly had me fooled, you fooler you

Euphonium/10.

9/10. To me, always associate Albel with musical stuff in OT.

Everyone with a goatee and glasses is Albel now.

lmfao albel m8 wat r u doin, hi though.

[/hide]

[hide=Runescape Achievements]99 firemaking(2007), 99 woodcutting(2008), 99 fletching(2009), 99 magic(2010), 99 cooking(2010), 99 farming(2011), 99 construction(2011), 99 runecrafting(2012), 99 Hunter (2014),  99 ranged (2015), 99 HP (2015), 99 Slayer (2015), 99 attack (2015) 99 Defense (2015) 99 Prayer (2015) 99 Summoning (2015) 99 Strength(2015) 99 Herblore (2015) 99 Dungeoneering (2017)  99 Mining (2017) 99 Crafting (2017) 99 Smithing (2017) 99 Thieving (2017)  99 invention (2017) 99 Fishing (2018), 99 Divination (2018), 99 Agility (2018), MAXED (05/17/2018)[/hide]

[cabbage], did any other schools do National Zombie Day today?

25 kids came to school wearing sticky notes on their shirts that said "zombie". One kid's said zombie slayer. The zombies tagged kids to make them zombies, the slayer tagged zombies to make them human again. By 2nd period, this had escalated to packs of zombies sprinting around the halls, tackling kids, and biting them before giving them zombie sticky notes. Lunch was chaos. By that time there must have been about 200 zombies. It was part food fight, part tackle football, and the zombies were biting the hell out of kids.

I didn't get bit myself though. After lunch there was a big assembly and everyone got yelled at for it. They confiscated all the zombie sticky notes (the pile must have been like a foot tall, I took 3 when the guy wasn't looking). Apparently, three kids had to be sent home after being bitten, and another kid had to get stitches.

From what I've heard, 4 people were expelled, 12 got OSS, 13 got ISS, and 19 got detentions.

[bleep]in' awesome.

Damn. That sounds epic.

#rpgformod

[cabbage], did any other schools do National Zombie Day today?

25 kids came to school wearing sticky notes on their shirts that said "zombie". One kid's said zombie slayer. The zombies tagged kids to make them zombies, the slayer tagged zombies to make them human again. By 2nd period, this had escalated to packs of zombies sprinting around the halls, tackling kids, and biting them before giving them zombie sticky notes. Lunch was chaos. By that time there must have been about 200 zombies. It was part food fight, part tackle football, and the zombies were biting the hell out of kids.

I didn't get bit myself though. After lunch there was a big assembly and everyone got yelled at for it. They confiscated all the zombie sticky notes (the pile must have been like a foot tall, I took 3 when the guy wasn't looking). Apparently, three kids had to be sent home after being bitten, and another kid had to get stitches.

From what I've heard, 4 people were expelled, 12 got OSS, 13 got ISS, and 19 got detentions.

[bleep]in' awesome.

Amazing!

10postchm2105.png

#1 Wongtong stalker.