Today...

Leoo

Lesbians are overrated. :thumbdown:

Bisexuals are where the fun's at. :wink:

That's even worse. :shock:

I think I'd want to be bisexual if I could choose to.

I think it's great to be able to enjoy both worlds...

Last night I witnessed everymans dream: 2 girls making out and some more on my friends bed. We both started dating these 2 girls who apparently have this fantastic wild side and after a few poppers each, they decided they liked each other better than either me or my friend. So we just sat there and watched, for a good half hour. I'm gonna be horny for the next month \:D/

That is indeed every mans dream Good job on getting someone like her good sir :thumbup:

Me and my dad got underneath my car to discover why it is leaking water/antifreeze. We figured it was just a hose problem. Turns out that both of the heads on my car are cracked...which will cost a arm and a leg to fix... <_<

35bvvh1.png

[hide=Quotes]

Albel/Justin

Albel doesn't say anything anymore, just comes in, leaves an arrow and vanishes into the night :(Probably
practising some euphonium

You nearly had me fooled, you fooler you

Euphonium/10.

9/10. To me, always associate Albel with musical stuff in OT.

Everyone with a goatee and glasses is Albel now.

lmfao albel m8 wat r u doin, hi though.

[/hide]

[hide=Runescape Achievements]99 firemaking(2007), 99 woodcutting(2008), 99 fletching(2009), 99 magic(2010), 99 cooking(2010), 99 farming(2011), 99 construction(2011), 99 runecrafting(2012), 99 Hunter (2014),  99 ranged (2015), 99 HP (2015), 99 Slayer (2015), 99 attack (2015) 99 Defense (2015) 99 Prayer (2015) 99 Summoning (2015) 99 Strength(2015) 99 Herblore (2015) 99 Dungeoneering (2017)  99 Mining (2017) 99 Crafting (2017) 99 Smithing (2017) 99 Thieving (2017)  99 invention (2017) 99 Fishing (2018), 99 Divination (2018), 99 Agility (2018), MAXED (05/17/2018)[/hide]

That's pretty fantastic! Is she still your girlfriend?

After that night I called up my friend and we made a plan on how we could keep dating the girls, and with both our awesome social skills we took them out to a nice restaurant. No crazy things happened, but this was expected. Now we're discussing what the rules would be if we were offered a foursome, its a lot of fun to work out the scenarios.

hiccup.png

Last night I witnessed everymans dream: 2 girls making out and some more on my friends bed. We both started dating these 2 girls who apparently have this fantastic wild side and after a few poppers each, they decided they liked each other better than either me or my friend. So we just sat there and watched, for a good half hour. I'm gonna be horny for the next month \:D/

That is indeed every mans dream Good job on getting someone like her good sir :thumbup:

Me and my dad got underneath my car to discover why it is leaking water/antifreeze. We figured it was just a hose problem. Turns out that both of the heads on my car are cracked...which will cost a arm and a leg to fix... <_<

Yeah, cloning limbs is expensive.

That's pretty fantastic! Is she still your girlfriend?

After that night I called up my friend and we made a plan on how we could keep dating the girls, and with both our awesome social skills we took them out to a nice restaurant. No crazy things happened, but this was expected. Now we're discussing what the rules would be if we were offered a foursome, its a lot of fun to work out the scenarios.

Include a scenario involving a camel. Always. That is one of my codes.

catch it now so you can like it before it went so mainstream

Ah today was soooo nice outside.

55 degrees after 20 degree weather for the past two months is just freaking awesome.

Not a cloud in the sky and there was no wind. Just freaking beautiful outside.

"Let your anger be as a monkey in a piñata... hiding amongst the candy... hoping the kids don't break through with the stick." - Master Tang

MANIA.

Militarism, alliances, nationalism, imperialism, assassination.

Basically what Lent said, but with a cool acronym. (I had my WWI test on Thursday...)

doublesmileyface1.png

Cenin pân nîd, istan pân nîd, dan nin ú-cenich, nin ú-istach.

Ithil luin eria vi menel caran...Tîn dan delu.

Yeah I've had it pretty much finished, just editing my rough draft to complete it. If I wasn't procrastinating so much I could finish this in like 30 minutes, but I'll spend hours. :wall:

Today my headphones broke... Now the sound only comes out of one ear the other doesn't work :(

That happens to a lot of headphones. It's common enough that you'd think they would have fixed it by now...

Roses are red,

Violets are blue.

This line doesn't rhyme,

And neither does this one.

MANIA.

Militarism, alliances, nationalism, imperialism, assassination.

Basically what Lent said, but with a cool acronym. (I had my WWI test on Thursday...)

My teacher used MAINE. We didn't include assassination because that was a spark that set it off, but not one of the long going causes. E was Economics, because as he says, "If you don't know the answer to something, go with Economics. It's almost always right."

Stupid algebra. I can't understand these stupid rational expressions.

We just did that in Geometry because no one remembered it from Algebra. >_>

Roses are red,

Violets are blue.

This line doesn't rhyme,

And neither does this one.

I'm related to mother [bleep]ing princess dianna from about six generations back. da [bleep].

1263397833989.jpg?1267098082

"Let your anger be as a monkey in a piñata... hiding amongst the candy... hoping the kids don't break through with the stick." - Master Tang

I'm related to mother [bleep]ing princess dianna from about six generations back. da [bleep].

Try to use that to make yourself the king :thumbsup:

IM HER MOTHER [bleep]ING FIFTH COUSIN. WHAT. THE. [bleep].

First day working at school, Alot of my old teachers we're all like "Ohhh!! So you're the IT Tech they told us about!"

Had to rebuild and set up the network on every computer in the library. (about 30)

Popoto.~<3

Stupid algebra.

All I needed to hear.

Algebra is easy. Wait until you get into Pre-Cal. :ohnoes:

...Wait 'til you get to cal3 :rolleyes:

I honestly thought we were Saturday all day today. I was drinking at a pub with people and they started leaving I'm like:

-Why so lame?

-it's Sunday

- -.-

It's one AM, I'm pretty drunk, and I was supposed to do a lab report for a friend. HAHAHAHAH not gonna happen. You know that nagging feeling you get when you know you forgot to do something? I have that right now, but x10 #-o

hiccup.png

Went to the dentist today. I have one small hole, enough that it needs to be drilled though. It went a bit like this:

(Dentist is calling things out to assistant who is writing things up on the computer, says something about the start of a hole, lifts her hand out of my gaping mouth)

Me: There are no real holes, right?

Dentist: There is one hole in this (Points to tooth) tooth.

Me: Big enough to need drilling?

Dentist: Yep.

Me: (Is suddenly quite uncomfortable) I heard about this kind of water drill that you can use without the need for anesthesia, do you have that?

Dentist: Yes, we have water drills.

Me: So I wouldn't need anesthesia?

Dentist: If you don't want it we don't have to give it to you.

That's not exactly what I was thinking. :lol:

So yeah. I've never gotten drilled before (That's what she said), and the chances are high that novacaine doesn't actually work on me (As it doesn't work on my mom), so does anyone know how likely it is that a place like this would have a real water drill as described here? Also has anyone had drilling done without local anesthetic?

C2b6gs7.png