Today...

Leoo

I need new happy pills, I don't like the ones I'm on, they don't work well enough.

I got into a knife fight the other night, [cabbage] was crazy.

Considering you're alive, I assume it went well for you?

Well, considering I was the one who pulled the knife, it went well for me.

Aaaaaaaand respect for successfully defusing a potentially dangerous situation depleted...

Well, the reason I pulled the knife was to ensure my safety, I didn't end up stabbing the kid/s though, thank god.

Why are people so interested in fights? It's like a human regression when people physically fight over such trivial things and it makes me sick to see it. What's worse is that there is no style. It's always a brawl. People cheat, they gang up, pull hair, hit below the belt, or pull knives *cough*deathdrow*cough*. The fact that they can't solve a trivial matter with words and then fight with no honor or tactics really makes me think, "Why the hell do I have to associate myself with these idiots daily?"

lighviolet1lk4.jpg

Why are people so interested in fights? It's like a human regression when people physically fight over such trivial things and it makes me sick to see it. What's worse is that there is no style. It's always a brawl. People cheat, they gang up, pull hair, hit below the belt, or pull knives *cough*deathdrow*cough*. The fact that they can't solve a trivial matter with words and then fight with no honor or tactics really makes me think, "Why the hell do I have to associate myself with these idiots daily?"

I was being followed by a group of five kids in the middle of the night, on a deserted street, in downtown montreal. I tried to talk to the kid for a long [bleep]ing time and he wouldn't accept the fact that I wouldn't fight him, AND he was pushing me and he kicked me in the back to try and knock me down, so I pulled the knife out and told him to [bleep] off. And he did.

Still didn't need a knife. Last time I went clubbing (over a year ago now, damn I need money) A guy and his friends stalked us and tried pulling a knife on us. all it is is adding 6" onto his hand and sharper, its not like he had a chainsaw. and pulling a knife on someone (regardless if they have a knife or not) is the reason why we have these effing laws. BECAUSE DAMN TEENS NEED TO LRN2DEFEND WITHOUT A DAMN KNIFE! >.<

Popoto.~<3

I'll just ignore all of this knife-speak and post something completely unrelated... sound good?

Today I found out I no longer work tomorrow. So I started this week with 4 afternoon shifts (Mon, Wed, Thurs, Fri) and ended it with 2 afternoons (Mon, Thurs) and a day (Wed). That is, of course, barring a phone call from the boss saying something along the lines of "We need you after all! Please, pretty please come in for 2:50! I'll give you money!".

I also found out that next week will be 4 days on the job I actually like doing and 1 day of sitting on my bottom in the comfort of my own home.

Unless you are skilled in knife fighting, a knife is less useful for you than your fists. Same goes for any weapon.

Doesn't apply for Gatling Guns, you can't miss with those!

16185_s.gif

Yesterday I had a lecture in a huge auditorium with 200+ students. My teacher is a relic, doesn't explain clearly at all and uses a projector instead of a computer for all his slides. Students complained they didn't have time to copy the slides downs so he said to just yell when he was taking them off when we still weren't finished.

For the first slide he looks at us and says "okay?" Nobody says anything. The SECOND it starts moving I hear someone yell NNNNOOOOOOOOOO!!! Some people are shocked some people are laughing.

Second slide, same thing. At the exact moment the professor slightly moves the slide we hear NOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!

Third slide. The professor pretends to move the slide, but doesn't actually touch it to try and see who's yelling, but the guy is too smooth. Again, the second it moves: NNNNNNOOOOOOOOO!!!

I couldn't stop lolling the guy was a genius

hiccup.png

Unless you are skilled in knife fighting, a knife is less useful for you than your fists. Same goes for any weapon.

This. Or a sword, chainsaw, brass knuckles, etc. The only time a weapon wouldn't help is if it were small and/or blunt, like a lead pipe or something. I'm pretty sure most people aren't too skilled in chainsaw fighting... Would you fight a guy that came up to you with a [bleep]ing chainsaw?

Saw a knife get pulled on some dude outside a club last year, didn't realise it at the time though. Went out for a smoke with one of my friends i was with and there was this big group of people arguing and shouting with two guys in particular, proper squaring up to each other. Next thing they just start laying into each other, they're punching and kicking the [cabbage] out of each other for a good 30 seconds when one guy seems to hit him in the stomach and the guy went straight down. Turns out the guy had a knife or something stashed in his jeans and had stabbed the guy. No-one realised really at the time until his friends went to help him up and saw the blood on his shirt. The guy that stabbed him ran off, but the police and ambulance came really quick. I'm sure i've seen the guy at that same club earlier this year so i think he's fine.

It isn't in the castle, It isn't in the mist, It's a calling of the waters, As they break to show, The new Black Death, With reactors aglow, Do you think your security, Can keep you in purity, You will not shake us off above or below

Scottish friction

Scottish fiction

Yesterday I had a lecture in a huge auditorium with 200+ students. My teacher is a relic, doesn't explain clearly at all and uses a projector instead of a computer for all his slides. Students complained they didn't have time to copy the slides downs so he said to just yell when he was taking them off when we still weren't finished.

For the first slide he looks at us and says "okay?" Nobody says anything. The SECOND it starts moving I hear someone yell NNNNOOOOOOOOOO!!! Some people are shocked some people are laughing.

Second slide, same thing. At the exact moment the professor slightly moves the slide we hear NOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!

Third slide. The professor pretends to move the slide, but doesn't actually touch it to try and see who's yelling, but the guy is too smooth. Again, the second it moves: NNNNNNOOOOOOOOO!!!

I couldn't stop lolling the guy was a genius

hahaha, that is awesome.

I've drank almost a gallon of arizona sweet tea over the past 3 days. Holy [cabbage] this stuff is good, I may need to buy like 5 gallons of it so I have some on hand at all time.

15cbz0y.jpg
[bleep] the law, they can eat my dick that's word to Pimp

This. Or a sword, chainsaw, brass knuckles, etc. The only time a weapon wouldn't help is if it were small and/or blunt, like a lead pipe or something. I'm pretty sure most people aren't too skilled in chainsaw fighting... Would you fight a guy that came up to you with a [bleep]ing chainsaw?

A chainsaw is a terrible weapon. Sure, if it touches you you'll be hurting, but it's also slow and unwieldy.

Mind, a fight can be graceful. If you've taken karate for many eyars and can simply kick your foe in the face straight off the bat, that is. Kicks to the face are always graceful. Just watch action flicks.

The only difference between Hitler and the man next door who comes home and beats his kids every day is circumstance. The intent is the same-- to harm others.

[hide=Tifers say the darndest things]

I told her there was a secret method to doing it - and there is - but my once nimble and agile fingers were unable to perform because I was under the influence.

I would laugh, not hate. I'm a male. :(

Since when was Ireland an island...? :wall:

I actually have a hobby of licking public toilet seats.

[/hide]

A chainsaw is a terrible weapon. Sure, if it touches you you'll be hurting, but it's also slow and unwieldy.

Mind, a fight can be graceful. If you've taken karate for many eyars and can simply kick your foe in the face straight off the bat, that is. Kicks to the face are always graceful. Just watch action flicks.

I'm pretty sure most people can swing a chainsaw faster than a person can run... If you get in a fight with a dude with a chainsaw, you're dead.

It isn't hard to learn how to knife fight. Crouch and upwards slashes and jabs, mainly. Gots to learn on the streets!

Unless you get a concealed handgun license.

catch it now so you can like it before it went so mainstream

If you want to learn knife fighting, there's a section on it in Steal This Book.

That book is basically a gold mine for any 70s practice that is illegal.

Like stealing books?

Roses are red,

Violets are blue.

This line doesn't rhyme,

And neither does this one.

If you want to learn knife fighting, there's a section on it in Steal This Book.

That book is basically a gold mine for any 70s practice that is illegal.

I have that bookmarked when someone on here posted it a while back. Darn entertaining, too bad so much of it is outdated.

Guest Mrmegakirby

2 hours online, 6 hour car ride, 2 hours shoping, and now I'm home.

Luckily, ipods make everything easier.

Oh, and I got bored and wrote a song.

I have 2 iPods now... I have my old Nano that I got as a gift from my mom a few years back, and I just got one (a shuffle; did they shrink them even more?) from work last night for not getting hurt in the last 2 years (plant-wide safety goal, 2 years with no lost-time accidents).

Ugh, [bleep]ing iPods. Is there any way I can DISABLE Quicktime on the internet (but still be able to use iTunes)? I download sounds from a site and without Quicktime I just save as. With Quicktime it opens up to it and I can't save it without paying for Quicktime Pro or some [cabbage].

I hate Apple so much.

"The cry of the poor is not always just, but if you never hear it you'll never know what justice is."

siggy3s.jpg