Today...

Leoo

Guest Mrmegakirby

Luckily, ipods make everything easier.

Ugh, [bleep]ing iPods. Is there any way I can DISABLE Quicktime on the internet (but still be able to use iTunes)? I download sounds from a site and without Quicktime I just save as. With Quicktime it opens up to it and I can't save it without paying for Quicktime Pro or some [cabbage].

I hate Apple so much.

There's an app for that.

[Try changing the default video player]

Luckily, ipods make everything easier.

Ugh, [bleep]ing iPods. Is there any way I can DISABLE Quicktime on the internet (but still be able to use iTunes)? I download sounds from a site and without Quicktime I just save as. With Quicktime it opens up to it and I can't save it without paying for Quicktime Pro or some [cabbage].

I hate Apple so much.

Pretty sure you can disable it in Firefox without getting an application. Do you use Firefox?

Oh wait.. you mean internet on your iPod? Can't help you there lass.

I had lamb nom nom nom.

10postchm2105.png

WONGTONG IS THE BEST AND IS MORE SUPERIOR THAN ME

#1 Wongtong stalker.

Im looking for some No Limit soldiers!

Just got back from a hookah bar... it was pretty weird, at first I liked it but then it started to taste terrrrible. Now im drunk eating mcdoubles from mcdonalds, its pretty gross because whenever i take a bite, all i can smell is the smoke from my hands

dcfclogo4.jpg

[Admin Edit: Attempting to publicly humiliate a user in your signature is inappropriate]

Quit Runescape... Dec 2001 - Jan 2008 on and off... mostly off.

Guess who just got a starcraft II beta invite :).

Wow, why do you get all these beta invites? :( I'm jealous.

10postchm2105.png

#1 Wongtong stalker.

Just got back from a hookah bar... it was pretty weird, at first I liked it but then it started to taste terrrrible. Now im drunk eating mcdoubles from mcdonalds, its pretty gross because whenever i take a bite, all i can smell is the smoke from my hands

I read that as "hooker bar" which gave me some interesting images. :shock:

Roses are red,

Violets are blue.

This line doesn't rhyme,

And neither does this one.

Guess who just got a starcraft II beta invite :).

You lucky [bleep]er.

10postchm2105.png

#1 Wongtong stalker.

Last night I witnessed everymans dream: 2 girls making out and some more on my friends bed. We both started dating these 2 girls who apparently have this fantastic wild side and after a few poppers each, they decided they liked each other better than either me or my friend. So we just sat there and watched, for a good half hour. I'm gonna be horny for the next month \:D/

hiccup.png

Lol, Tortoise.

Today I remembered TIF Idols. Thinking of making one for 2010 if there's enough people that want it to come back?

Wait...As in like our community singing? Oh god.

*Starts packing bags*

"Let your anger be as a monkey in a piñata... hiding amongst the candy... hoping the kids don't break through with the stick." - Master Tang

Last night I witnessed everymans dream: 2 girls making out and some more on my friends bed. We both started dating these 2 girls who apparently have this fantastic wild side and after a few poppers each, they decided they liked each other better than either me or my friend. So we just sat there and watched, for a good half hour. I'm gonna be horny for the next month \:D/

That's pretty fantastic! Is she still your girlfriend?

10postchm2105.png

#1 Wongtong stalker.

Today... I woke up at about 10:00, took a shower and stuff, and have been sitting in the same chair since about 11:00 :thumbsup: Typical weekend ;) I finally got a new avatar :thumbup:

Random edit:

<3: Pandora

You lucky son of a [bleep]. :thumbsup:

Steam | PM me for BBM PIN

Nine naked men is a technological achievement. Quote of 2013.

PCGamingWiki - Let's fix PC gaming!

If it were me I'd jump into that, but since your friend is dating one of them i suppose it'd be a bit awkward...

Popoto.~<3

Lesbians are overrated. :thumbdown:

Bisexuals are where the fun's at. :wink:

That's even worse. :shock:

"The cry of the poor is not always just, but if you never hear it you'll never know what justice is."

siggy3s.jpg

Lesbians are overrated. icon_thumbsd.gif

Bisexuals are where the fun's at. icon_e_wink.gif

They're worth the confusion, trust me :thumbup:

Anyone who likes tacos is incapable of logic.

Anyone who likes logic is incapable of tacos.

PSA: SaqPrets is an Estonian Dude

Steam: NippleBeardTM

Origin: Brand_New_iPwn

Speaking of bisexuals, the fat girl the hit on me at a party back in late October has a girlfriend now. Awesome news.

Matt: You want that eh? You want everything good for you. You want everything that's--falls off garbage can

Camera guy: Whoa, haha, are you okay dude?

Matt: You want anything funny that happens, don't you?

Camera guy: still laughing

Matt: You want the funny shit that happens here and there, you think it comes out of your [bleep]ing [wagon] pushes garbage can down, don't you? You think it's funny? It comes out of here! running towards Camera guy

Camera guy: runs away still laughing

Matt: You think the funny comes out of your mother[bleep]ing creativity? Comes out of Satan, mother[bleep]er! nn--ngh! pushes Camera guy down

Camera guy: Hoooholy [bleep]!

Matt: FUNNY ISN'T REAL! FUNNY ISN'T REAL!