Today...

Leoo

Man I just realised I spent 3 hours trying to change a guitar string, and I still haven't managed it.

[bleep] this [cabbage]. xD I'll just make my mum do it.

Is it really that hard!? :shock:

My first time changing my bass strings took me 45 minutes... for the full set.

Naw, I've changed strings before but I forget how to do it every time. I have this (floyd rose thing) and I don't know, it's annoying trying to attach the string again.

Floyd_rose_original.jpg

The youtube videos didn't help either -.-

10postchm2105.png

WONGTONG IS THE BEST AND IS MORE SUPERIOR THAN ME

#1 Wongtong stalker.

Im looking for some No Limit soldiers!

I had to skip school again because I had a bad hangover. No more drinking on school nights for me. :( Then I went to my girlfriend's house. She had pickle flavored Pringles and made me try them. My brother and I are the only ones who don't think they're nasty. They're not great but they're eatable.

Oh yeah, and I changed my avatar. My last one disappeared somehow. He was getting sick of being single for so long anyways. Now he's happy. :mrgreen:

Won't go into details,but lets say my classmates are horny idiots who refuse to STFU when learning something they have no [bleep]ing clue about.When I don't know something,I'm humble enough to suck up my pride and [bleep]ing learn.

devilgod.jpeg

so i herd u liek devarts?

If you look at me and feel offended by my 666-ism,think.I could be just as offended by your "cross".

[hide=This's why I'm hot]

The Eleventh Commandment:Thou Shalst only say "Amen,brother".

Amen, brother :lol:

Amen, brudda (referring to the 10th commandment)

amen Bruder! (german ftw)

I'm invulnerable to everything, except Lenin and Dragoonson.

That's impossible.

I love people.[/hide]

Man I just realised I spent 3 hours trying to change a guitar string, and I still haven't managed it.

Naw, I've changed strings before but I forget how to do it every time. I have this (floyd rose thing) and I don't know, it's annoying trying to attach the string again.

[pic here]

It reminds me of a wammy bar/tremolo... never had to attach strings to a bridge like that before. :(

picture

Oh man, a floyd rose. Those can be difficult. I don't know how much you know about tuning with them, so this article might help: http://www.ultimate-guitar.com/columns/ ... emelo.html

wl7w9j.png

Heh. I took the GAP test today, well technically a former one, but same general thing. I made a 77 on it. It's a college-level journalism entrance exam. I thought it was neat.

catch it now so you can like it before it went so mainstream

[hide=]

picture

[/hide]

Oh man, a floyd rose. Those can be difficult. I don't know how much you know about tuning with them, so this article might help: http://www.ultimate-guitar.com/columns/ ... emelo.html

ah, thanks for that. turns out i broke a variety of screws and nuts on the floyd rose locking tremelo thing. =D> i'm so great at this. :roll: so you've got a floyd rose guitar? if yes, can i contact you if i have anymore problems? D:

Today, nothing interesting happened. Relay for Life tomorrow (running 24 hours for charity; i'm not running though, just watching)

10postchm2105.png

#1 Wongtong stalker.

Wow. I think I just had my first allergic reaction. \'

Oh and am watching the TV show Supernatural for the first time in ageeees with my sister. She was afraid so we had to change the channel a few times though.

10postchm2105.png

#1 Wongtong stalker.

went to school got some test results back ( 98% and 97,5% :thumbsup: they were pretty easy tests thou.)

went home got stuff ready, walked into town and took the bus to my dads house.

worked for him a bit logged on to runey.

Pit_Guardian.png

Gamertag: EFs Predator.

Games I play: Halo 3, Halo wars.

I'm [bleep]ing pissed off.

Been without tobacco for 8h now, and i'm really getting pissed off. Like this god damn media player, why the [bleep] is it crashing on me?! Stop doing it! God damn crap programs.

Within an hour i need to go down to the store i think, before i kick thru the wall.

J'adore aussi le sexe et les snuff movies

Je trouve que ce sont des purs moments de vie

Je ne me reconnais plus dans les gens

Je suis juste un cas désespérant

Et comme personne ne viendra me réclamer

Je terminerai comme un objet retrouvé

Been sick away from school for the past two days. Really sucks. I've had a bad sore throat, annoying cough, and a mild fever. Worst thing is how when I get a head cold like this I have to pop my ears 'cause I get that weird feeling of them being stuffed up. D:

I'm [bleep] pissed off.

Been without tobacco for 8h now, and i'm really getting pissed off. Like this god damn media player, why the [bleep] is it crashing on me?! Stop doing it! God damn crap programs.

Within an hour i need to go down to the store i think, before i kick thru the wall.

Lol addiction. Be strong, young padawan.

2dvjurb.png

ah, thanks for that. turns out i broke a variety of screws and nuts on the floyd rose locking tremelo thing. =D> i'm so great at this. :roll: so you've got a floyd rose guitar? if yes, can i contact you if i have anymore problems? D:

Today, nothing interesting happened. Relay for Life tomorrow (running 24 hours for charity; i'm not running though, just watching)

Nope, but you could ask in the forums on ultimate-guitar. There are quite a few people who could help you.

wl7w9j.png

Today, I played halo, and ate crackers.

that's pretty much it. sadly.

OH MY [bleep] GOD!

THE MONKEY!

NOO!

This is [bleep] gruesome.

Haha are you watching the Faces of Death? I do have to say I almost laughed when they were given mini-mullets. (that scene is fake btw).

School, baseball. Boring usual day. Finals start on Wednesday. -.-

10postchm2105.png

#1 Wongtong stalker.

Today, I played halo, and ate crackers.

that's pretty much it. sadly.

OH MY [bleep] GOD!

THE MONKEY!

NOO!

This is [bleep] gruesome.

Haha are you watching the Faces of Death? I do have to say I almost laughed when they were given mini-mullets. (that scene is fake btw).

yeah I was.

I actually edited the wrong post.

but yeah. I know it was fake. but. it was terrible.

Went to this Relay for Life which is a 24 hour walk/run around a track for 3 hours; it was really fun. :) I made some new friends and met people who I had planned to meet 2 years ago. ::' Turns out they're really fun and great people heh, I should've met them earlier.

10postchm2105.png

#1 Wongtong stalker.

Been working in the yard since eight. Feels good to work again. I'd still be out there, since we're only about half done, but the damn wind just blew it all to hell. Went from 2 mph to 40 in a few minutes.

catch it now so you can like it before it went so mainstream

First time since October when the weather's in the 70s! So I grilled some burgers with my dad and now I'm gonna record this ska song I've been working on all winter, since the weather's so perfect :D

wl7w9j.png

Nothing here so far, just trying to get my wireless on my desktop working again.

I was going to eat hot dogs for dinner tonight. I think I will settle for cereal.

OPEN WIDE HERE COMES THE HELICOPTER.

Nothing much, just got my head shaved for St Baldricks. It's a charity that supports children with cancer. I raised over $435, so that should help.

Forum Updates & Suggestions <------ Let your voice be heard!
Forum Games <------- Coolest place on Tip.It
Tip.It Forum Rules <------- Read them!