12 Aug 2008 - Runecrafting Guild and Game - For All Players!

namename

This game is insanely good money atm, I just spent 20 minutes max in a game in which my team swept and got 1k tokens=1k pure essence... although i bought law tabs instead b/c exp>money in this case imo

• Replies 250
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This minigame would be good if teams werent so awfully one sided. I've played one game so far where the game was 'close' to even, the rest were ALL one sided, and one sided to yellow. I'm not sure why but why does everybody flock to yellow? Are they just going there for an easy win? those sort of people are what i hate about team-based minigames, those who go one team because it will give them an easy win.

This minigame needs a balancing-type mechanism like cw, not allowing you to join yellow if there aren't enough in green.

Same thing happens to me. Every time I play on yellow, it's a shut out, but every time I play on green, all of my team mates end up quitting.

reason yellow team owns:

yellowteamowns.png

Landslide victory 8-) , Serpent and I were part of it, and a friend of mine was on green team :lol:

Unfinished netherrack symbol of Khorne.

Never forget. ~creeper face w/single tear~

DO YOU HEAR THE VOICES TOO?!?!

This Guild and Mini Game has given me a reason to pick up Runecrafting! I never liked it, but now it be awesome!

Also, Omni Talisman = Pwnage. Runecrafting Staff = Pwnsome, Omni Staff = Pure epic pwning win

me too!

im rcing bodys for 50,maybe we can have a tet event with tgop?

and there are more yellow orbs then green orbs,i saw that while rcing

2nv5bvl.png
99 Firemaking 30-5-2010 | 99 Fletching 13-7-2014
TET-AU member:6-10-2010 - 21-10-2011

I find that the new minigame is way to much inbalanced...There are teams of 6 vs 3 ppl... I was competing against :!: 4 :!: others today, on my OWN :(

Those robes are kinda useless as well...only the essence and double xp is good to go there.

Jagex, please improve :thumbdown:

Deaddutch.png

reason yellow team owns:

yellowteamowns.png

Landslide victory 8-) , Serpent and I were part of it, and a friend of mine was on green team :lol:

Noob :cry:

Don't you know the first rule of MMO's? Anyone higher level than you has no life, and anyone lower than you is a noob.

People in OT eat glass when they are bored.

Wow. It was F2P after all. I cannot way to try it out, right after I get 50 Rune Crafting #-o .

My relaxation method involves a bottle of lotion, beautiful women, and partial nudity. Yes I get massages.

ojdv.jpg

It IS about time Runecrafting gets more exposure because it's such a useful skill and many people don't bother to train it. I'm glad they'll have a reason TO train it, seeing as the game is fun, win or lose! I would like to see Jagex make it more balanced for sure, but other than that, it's all good! Just seems a bit hard for me to get orbs to the middle. >.< My positioning sucks during the game, thank goodness I have good teammates to get my back! I'm a bit disappointed about the clothing sets, being 1k tokens EACH. That's a bit ridiculous. I do like the double rc exp when you craft the runes during the game though, that's neat! Overall, Jagex can improve the game a bit, so we'll see. So get leveling people! I need more F2Pers to play with! :D

Pandaman03.png

Pandaman03.png

aurasmalluo6.gif

Are the talismans a once time use? Or do they have an infinite use?

My relaxation method involves a bottle of lotion, beautiful women, and partial nudity. Yes I get massages.

ojdv.jpg

Anyone buy essence yet? I'm curious if they sell them to you noted...cause if not, then this wouldn't be a great source for essence.

their bough noted cause you can buy 50 at a time.

Don't you know the first rule of MMO's? Anyone higher level than you has no life, and anyone lower than you is a noob.

People in OT eat glass when they are bored.

To all people saying its gonna be hard to obtain pure essence:

Just do a few rounds of the minigame. Then spend a few minutes getting your essence.

Jagex made runecrafting (for the people wise enough to notice it.) pure profit. <3:

Hard to say what prices are going to be like. I don't mind if they crash always other methods of cash and alot of fast runes for personal use.

I think I won't bother with the omni staff and just get cracking with getting tablets and pure essence.

Great update jagex. My fave minigame has been born. <3:

If you wear an unlocked ring of charos when talking to the wizard at the entrance, you can charm her to go into a little more depth about her project. All I could get was that she is looking for another energy source- could this be the fabled soul altar? She said I was too inexperienced in the guild to be told anymore. Maybe someone with a higher RC than 51 could get some more info?

Tried this at 99 Runecraft and she also says I'm not ready for Runecraftings 'inner secrets' :roll:

2376/2376 total achieved - May 2009

Retired Dec 2009

If you wear an unlocked ring of charos when talking to the wizard at the entrance, you can charm her to go into a little more depth about her project. All I could get was that she is looking for another energy source- could this be the fabled soul altar? She said I was too inexperienced in the guild to be told anymore. Maybe someone with a higher RC than 51 could get some more info?

Tried this at 99 Runecraft and she also says I'm not ready for Runecraftings 'inner secrets' :roll:

Try an evil stew :lol:

Dark_Jab.png

worst update since 2001, gf.

I think I might know a few thousand people who would disagree :roll:

Unfinished netherrack symbol of Khorne.

Never forget. ~creeper face w/single tear~

DO YOU HEAR THE VOICES TOO?!?!

One question, with the new clothes that gives runecrafting bonus, now ppl can craft 2x nats with a lower lvl, i mean, you dont need 91 rc to make them, maybe 86 or 85 with the new clothes, right?

signaturews1.png

Proud owner of a Questcape

One question, with the new clothes that gives runecrafting bonus, now ppl can craft 2x nats with a lower lvl, i mean, you dont need 91 rc to make them, maybe 86 or 85 with the new clothes, right?

Nope, it only affects you rc level for the minigame, as in, it gives you a longer range for attracting or repelling orbs, it does not affect your ability to craft higher level or mutiple runes.

Dark_Jab.png

Nope, it only affects you rc level for the minigame, as in, it gives you a longer range for attracting or repelling orbs, it does not affect your ability to craft higher level or mutiple runes.

Oh...in that case the robes arent that good, but they look kool.

signaturews1.png

Proud owner of a Questcape

Just wondering, if you can make an Omni-Tiara, whats the point of the staff then if they both do the same thing? Last time I checked, the Tiara doesn't cost 10000 points :?

The staff binds with a specific talismen I think. I saw one person with it and it looked like a staff with an air talisman on top :lol:

Anyways, the point of the staff is basically to equip a talisman in your weapon slot.

memorysignaturesx7.png