The "Eye of Saradomin"

Peronix

Uhm weren't it the people at lunar who discovered (and created) the runecrafting altars? - At least that's the story during lunar diplomacy/dream mentor!

First they came to fishing

and I didn't speak out because I wasn't fishing

Then they came to the yews

and I didn't speak out because I didn't cut yews

Then they came for the ores

and I didn't speak out because I didn't collect ores

Then they came for me

and there was no one left to speak out for me.

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Uhm weren't it the people at lunar who discovered (and created) the runecrafting altars? - At least that's the story during lunar diplomacy/dream mentor!

Thats funny... In Meeting History you learn that it was Guthix who created the runes....

I think we're being thrown around a bit...

Former Leader of The Tal Shiar Alliance - An Original Tip.it Clan
Member of the Wilderness Guardians and Founder of the Silent Guardians
Founder of The Conclave - A Tip.it Clan institution
Tip.it Times author (click for all my articles) - When I use the wrong reasons to make the right statement, argue the reason, not the statement.
MSSW4 General - Did we kick your ass too?

Check us out!
wildsig3.gif
clanmotif.png
==> No seriously, if you like FREE GP, XP and Dung tokens, as well as Community, Opportunity and above all FUN... <==
CLICK IT!

Anybody but me think that this "artifact" she is looking for, and the Stone of Jas could be the same thing :twss:

Most likely in my opinion, perhaps she fell in love with Movario or maybe even Lucien, he likes to manipulate people to do his bidding and as a Mahjarrat he can shapeshift.

Interesting, interesting.

Dark_Jab.png

Heh, someone posted that they found a hidden text thing, but it said they needed a higher RuneCraft level. I suppose this it it. Sounds very interesting... :-k
That was me... hehehe... Still have yet to play the game so no wonder.

As Sarge1010 said, it could be the Stone of Jas. The reason why it is now known as the Eye of Saradomin is simply because the old wizard's tower was run by saradominists.

If the CORPORAL beast is this hard, imagine how hard a GENERAL or COLONEL beast would be. a corporal is not even an admirable rank in armies that use that ranking system.

Yeah, it is a pking minigame, so any arguments anybody makes will probably be biased.

The best way this will end :Everybody just says,"I'm not arguing with you anymore, goodbye."

The worst way this will end: I don't really know, psychological warfare? Worldwide thermonuclear war? Pie eating contest?

o.O Nice find!

I have all the 99s, and have been playing since 2001. Comped 4/30/15 

My Araxxi Kills: 459::Araxxi Drops(KC):

Araxxi Hilts: 4x Eye (14/126/149/459), Web - (100) Fang (193)

Araxxi Legs Completed: 5 ---Top (69/206/234/292/361), Middle (163/176/278/343/395), Bottom (135/256/350/359/397)
Boss Pets: Supreme - 848 KC

If you play Xbox One - Add me! GT: Urtehnoes - Currently on a Destiny binge 

I remember that there was a file about the WOM in a postbag quite a while ago now, but it sai nothing more than this:

Addendum: It has been noted that the WOM has been expending considerable time and effort gathering information on the Wizard's Tower. Interview of Subject Schism by Agent Whrenity has produced interesting results; seemingly, the WOM has been conscripting adventurers to assist him and they are seen coming and going from his house at all times of the day. Recommended Action: Continue surveillance and attempt to find more 'interviewees' for information.

To clear things up, Guthix is the one who created runes and the altars. This is proven both from Meeting History, and during the Barbarian Assault Tutorial when the General guy explains why you can't bring your own runes into the minigame.

The Moonclan, however, discovered these altars and harnessed their power. The Fremmeniks did not like this and they had a civil war of some sort, resulting in the present day hostilities.

More of this story can be found my talking to Baba Yaga when you unlock the Ourania Altar Teleport spell.

Wow, alot of these different cultures seem to be mixing together. History of RS, The Moonclan, WOM, Luican and the "meeting in the north" ect.

[wild guess] Now, since the Elves and the Vyrewatch/Darken (sp?) deal with there own two runes, and with the discovery of the vyrewatch ore in the temple of light entrance, it could tie in. [/wild guess]

Infact, the guild hasn't touched the Death/cosmic/blood/astral (am I missing any?) I know they are protected by elves/mourners/darkbeasts/vyrewatch/fairys ect. But, couldn't they really help get this eye of Saradomin more clear?

This could be one E P I C quest...

Heh, someone posted that they found a hidden text thing, but it said they needed a higher RuneCraft level. I suppose this it it. Sounds very interesting... :-k
That was me... hehehe... Still have yet to play the game so no wonder.

As Sarge1010 said, it could be the Stone of Jas. The reason why it is now known as the Eye of Saradomin is simply because the old wizard's tower was run by saradominists.

Agreed, Saradominists frequently try to place their mark on something which another god has done, Creation etc.

This is very interesting, I was pretty sure that The Great Orb Project was too a big an exercise for something like the power of differently coloured orbs, I'm pretty sure that wizards are smarter than goblins.

~ W ~

sigzi.png

Well, it might not happen, at least in a long time, even if we get too much hints: like the trapdoor in teh ge and those otehr places you can't enter but know are there. I don't think it'll be a quest, seems way too complicated, and seems like it has too much requirements. maybe tehre will be several parts, like mep1/2, rfd, etc. but if you think about it, all these quests are seperate at first. slowly, they all relate to one another, and end up in one quest teh involves all quests before it. then it can all go downhill- like these quests: plague city-biohazard-und. pass-regicide-all the quests after regicide. I'm using the big quest we're all thinking about like plague city, then that quest could be a requirement for anotehr quest, and it keeps going.

There are MANY things we don't know about yet about runescape history- this quest (or quests) might be the answer to almsot all of ruenscape history. People with quest capes will have their quest capes disables for a loong time if this quest comes to being.

look at teh credit's on tip.it's quest guides- it would take a long time to gather all those people who have all requirements.

At first, I thought the eye or saradomin was the gaze of saradomin. someone pointed this out before. but to gaze means to look, and an eye is used to gaze.

I always thought of Falador as a boring city. If an EYE is USED to GAZE, saradomin's GAZE might be able to be REFINED if we GET teh EYE of saradomin, which might find a whole new Falador in Falador.

A human has TWO eyes- saradomin was a human. it's probably jsut going to be called THE eye of saradomin for a while, and eventually there will be two EYES of saradomin, finding much more of runescape than we think.

If someone gets the two eyes, tehre might be another quest to find otehr body aprts of saradomin, finding much other things, but remember, this will definatly not be happening so soon- at least 3 eyars wait untill we COULD be able to start "finding body aprts of saradomin."

Wow, I can really think into it if I want to.

Death should not be taken as 'the end,' but a very effective way to cut down taxes.

Nice find =D>

Wow, alot of these different cultures seem to be mixing together.

History of RS, The Moonclan, WOM, Luican and the "meeting in the north"

ect.

This could be one E P I C quest...

People have speculated of teh ep1c quest for years now, and I think it's becoming more and more certain that there will not be one. You can't get all these storylines together in a single quest, it's better to build them separately and so let the storyline slowly grow into something. We've gotten these spoilers nearly every month, and I quite enjoy it that way. Speculating is more fun than actually finding it all out at once.

Do you have any idea what the requirements for this "Quest to end all quests" would be like? And what the rants forum would look like when it's released, considering what was thought of the requirements of "rocking out". -.-

Eye of Saradomin and Stone of Jas sound like the same thing to me. More and more people know of it and are looking for it, interesting.

Who is Jas? One of the elder gods?

Eye of Saradomin and Stone of Jas sound like the same thing to me. More and more people know of it and are looking for it, interesting.

Who is Jas? One of the elder gods?

what/where do you get teh stone of jas?

Death should not be taken as 'the end,' but a very effective way to cut down taxes.

When I read what the wizard said, I immediately thought of Simon Templeton, tbh, although I don't see him as an apprentice at the Wizards Tower :? I really don't think it's the WOM, as he's far too old, AND I couldn't find any info about time spent in the Wizards Tower in his biography.

I have never even heard of this 'Eye of Saradomin', which is a rare thing indeed, but I think it may be another name for the Stone of Jas. Elriss says it created Rune Essence and all of the Rune Altars, which were all created by Guthix and his Stone of Jas... But why would the mages call it the Eye of Saradomin?? The Stone literally was made and owned by someone called Jas, so Sara couldn't have made it :-k Sooo confuzzling... fascinating...

Maaaaybe... Saradomin lied and said that HE made the Stone/Eye! He did it before! Sara told everyone that he created Gielenor, which is, of course, not true.

Man, this is great :twss:

Due to my epic stats, I have now started WGS (but I still hate spoilers).

sighistorian.jpg

I have never even heard of this 'Eye of Saradomin', which is a rare thing indeed, but I think it may be another name for the Stone of Jas. Elriss says it created Rune Essence and all of the Rune Altars, which were all created by Guthix and his Stone of Jas... But why would the mages call it the Eye of Saradomin?? The Stone literally was made and owned by someone called Jas, so Sara couldn't have made it :-k Sooo confuzzling... fascinating...

Maaaaybe... Saradomin lied and said that HE made the Stone/Eye! He did it before! Sara told everyone that he created Gielenor, which is, of course, not true.

Yeah, it's the Stone of Jas. The conversation clearly says the wizards called it the eye of Saradomin. The wizards of the tower were Saradominist, and anything that is attributed with creation they would obviously put Saradomin's name on because they believe Saradomin created runescape, when it was in fact the elder gods that created the plane of Glienor, and Guthix who shaped the world from the Stone of Jas.

Yeah, it's the Stone of Jas. The conversation clearly says the wizards called it the eye of Saradomin. The wizards of the tower were Saradominist, and anything that is attributed with creation they would obviously put Saradomin's name on because they believe Saradomin created runescape, when it was in fact the elder gods that created the plane of Glienor, and Guthix who shaped the world from the Stone of Jas.

Although, to be fair, I bet many gods (and their followers) before Saradomin have claimed ownership and creation of said artefact, not only the mysterious Jas. We don't even have proof if Jas truly owned or created it. With something this powerful, I bet every god with the knowledge of its existence has claimed it as their own.

~ W ~

sigzi.png

I don't think Jas was a god- I think he might have been an infamous mage and king. Yanille is home of the magic guild, so maybe Jas was once King of yanille. Yanille is sort of small, for a town, so I think the Yanille that is inside the walls was a castle or place where the King lived. Maybe, when i created teh rune alters and trune essence, everyone moved from there to otehr places. you know, in monk's friend, the secret trapdoor? it could have been magic that Jas/one of his followers made. It's possible to literally create Ruenscape History in your mind, but I don't want to go too depe into thought.

Going on further with the falador idea, if I rememer correctly I pushed a statue of Saradomin out of Falador to Varrock Castle. (it might have been someone other than saradomin...) But the block is still in the town center with no statue. Soooo...

Taking the Spirit World Concept, that Statue should be in Falador's counterpart in the spirit world. So maybe Falador x2 is a place of worship for Saradomin? His home base?

Oddly it has the prayer guild / monastery just northeast of it and God Wars Dungeon is directly North of it.

(hey, you guys inspired me to dream :P)

KingJD36.png

I wonder if this could tie into the unresolved dorgeshuun quest series...

Now if we convince the Elves, Pirates, Dwarves, Sea Slugs, Desert Folk, Vampires and Temple Knights to join in, we have a quest on our hands that'll make Dream Mentor's monsters look as mighty as chickens, the Light Temple a stroll through the park and Varrock 3 as pretty levels.

Of course, that would be the end of all quests, too.

Unknown_Warrior.jpegIgGCP.png

Dragon Drops : 5 Dragon Medium Helmets, 3 Dragon Claws, 3 Dragon platelegs, 2 Dragon plateskirts, 2 Dragon Hatchets, 2 Dragon Spears, 7 pairs of Dragon Boots, 1 Dragon pickaxe, 10 Dragon defenders, 3 Dragon 2h swords, 1 Dragon armour Slice, 1 Dragon armour Lump, 1 Dragon chainbody, 1 Dragon kiteshield, 1 Dragon hasta, 1 Dragon ward, 25 Dragon knives pairs
The Warrior's Blog , Herblore Habitat - Efficient and profitable

[hide=Stats and logs]

The_Warrior.png
.:Adventurer's Log:.

[/hide]

I wonder if this could tie into the unresolved dorgeshuun quest series...

Now if we convince the Elves, Pirates, Dwarves, Sea Slugs, Desert Folk, Vampires and Temple Knights to join in, we have a quest on our hands that'll make Dream Mentor's monsters look as mighty as chickens, the Light Temple a stroll through the park and Varrock 3 as pretty levels.

Of course, that would be the end of all quests, too.

Don't forget the Catapult. He has his own branch off of the elf quests, so he deserves a part in that epic bash. Yep, he is probably the most worthy candidate.

trains2.png

[spoiler=I LOVE MY STATION]

01001001001001110110110100100000010101000111011101100101011011000111011001100101

00100000011000010110111001100100001000000111011101101000011000010111010000100000