Noooooooo! The Voice. He's dead.

How2PK

The guy was seriously awesome. He would record answering machine messages for people when he had time. Watching movie trailers in cinemas won't be the same.

[bleep] you 2008.

2009rb9.jpg

He probably recorded around 30,000 stock voice over clips for movies that could be used for any genre at any time. Just use those.

phpFffu7GPM.jpg

"He could climb to it, if he climbed alone, and once there he could suck on the pap of life, gulp down the incomparable milk of wonder."

The guy was seriously awesome. He would record answering machine messages for people when he had time. Watching movie trailers in cinemas won't be the same.

[bleep] you 2008.

yeah its been a pretty [cabbage] year for people dieing so far huh.. :cry:

Tk5SF.png

My commercial-viewing experience will never be the same.

There's no such thing as regret. A regret means you are unhappy with the person you are now,

and if you're unhappy with the person you are, you change yourself. That

regret will no longer be a regret, because it will help to form the new,

better you. So really, a regret isn't a regret.

It's experience.

Oh my goodness, dead?!?!?!??

We need Morgan Freeman NOW!!! :o

[hide=]

tip it would pay me $500.00 to keep my clothes ON :( :lol:
But then again, you fail to realize that 101% of the people in this universe hate you. Yes, humankind's hatred against you goes beyond mathematical possibilities.
That tears it. I'm starting an animal rebellion using my mind powers. Those PETA bastards will never see it coming until the porcupines are half way up their asses.
[/hide]

montageo.png

Apparently a lot of people say it. I own.

http://linkagg.com/ Not my site, but a simple, budding site that links often unheard-of websites that are amazing for usefulness and fun.

Fear not, my brothers. I shall take over as temporary replacement. Maybe add a bit of commentary, too, or pull of the star's toupee in the trailer....oh, you know they all wear them.

whalenuke.png

Command the Murderous Chalices! Drink ye harpooners! drink and swear, ye men that man the deathful whaleboat's bow- Death to Moby Dick!

BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD! SKULLS FOR THE SKULL THRONE!

angel2w.gif

Augh, this sucks. He had such a surreal voice. I don't think many people could pull off such a voice. It really made the previews, too. Rest in peace, man.

Oh my goodness, dead?!?!?!??

We need Morgan Freeman NOW!!! :o

I thought of that. :lol:

But in all seriousness, Morgan Freeman has a great voice, and he's an incredible actor.

I hope we get the guys who does the "THIS IS CNN" thing to do trailers now.

mssigqc5.jpgI do English to Japanese and Japanese to English translation for free! Just keep it under 5 sentences, and PM me to use my fluency in Japanese to your advantage!