Hints from future quest?

DieselX

Finally, we'd like to let you in on a little secret we're currently working on our highest level, longest, most exciting quest ever. Not necessarily for launch in '08 (it's not something we want to rush, after all), its already had more development time than the entirety of "Recipe for Disaster"... but youll have to wait to find out more. We're adding secret hints and references all the time about this one, so if you need to know more, just look around! Leave no stone unturned....

From the main page news. Has anyone been able to found some hints so far?

I'm pretty sure there's already a thread on this, but yeah, possibly a reference to stone of jas, maybe mep3, opening up prifddinas, maybe linking and ending like 5 different quest series', basically stuff like that

Edit: didn't read your post carefully enough, didn't realize you were asking for hints

As far as i know, there haven't been any, but there's only been like 1 or 2 rs updates since then, so there hasn't really been a chance

croppedskill2ph6.png

621st person to achieve 99 slayer on December 3rd, 2007

177th person to 99 summoning on June 21st, 2008

I don't think JAGeX have given us any at the moment, seeing as they only just released information of it.

My relaxation method involves a bottle of lotion, beautiful women, and partial nudity. Yes I get massages.

ojdv.jpg

We do have a bunch of mysterious things. Ge trapdoor, frozen door, mithril door (addy dragons anyone?).

and some time ago (no idea when exactly) there was a leak in the knowlege base. Inside the prayer guide it listed some prayer which isn't released yet. It said you needed mep3 done to use it \'

2qcigdz.png

guys you have completely forgot about the banner where it seems like she is wear a dragon plate <3: dragon plate could be from a monster killable after quest. other then that we might have a hint with the location of the new banner, wilderness maybe? it would work once we get pvp world maybe?

tbh there are prolly loads of clues we havent found yet

Played since February 2001

alexrn2vh6.jpg

13th to 30 hunting

firemaking cape achieved 6th August 2008_-_-_-_Quest cape achieved 19th August 2009

guys you have completely forgot about the banner where it seems like she is wear a dragon plate <3: dragon plate could be from a monster killable after quest. other then that we might have a hint with the location of the new banner, wilderness maybe? it would work once we get pvp world maybe?

that wasnt a dragon plate. :|

I thought we established on countless other threads about the dragon plate :|

and some time ago (no idea when exactly) there was a leak in the knowlege base. Inside the prayer guide it listed some prayer which isn't released yet. It said you needed mep3 done to use it \'

Ive never heard of that, not doubting it happened but has anyone got evidence?

OT: hopefully the next two quests will shed some light on this big quest, both seem to be pretty epic (saving varrock from an army of undead and possibly defeating the highest level monster in the game)

The "leave no stone unturned" phrase is hopefully to do with the Stone of Jas, but it wouldnt surprise me if thats just a coincedience(sp)

Theres a fine line between not listening and not caring,

I like to think I walk this line every day.

Pinning blame on Jagex is like trying to put pants on an old man.

You both know he needs them, but he'll just keep dancing around, avoiding them at all costs.

Can barely remember, was it found in the German KB or something? Same way they found out about the updated stat screen. Didn't see the KB myself but saw some pics and it said like 50% protection against all stats and 80 prayer to use or something, thought it was fake. Don't have a pic, sorry, hope someone else does though.

No, hasn't been any spoilers or hints really as there were for summoning.

imagangster.png

How wasn't it a dragon plate? It wasn't anything else, and looked exactly like the cache version someone 'dug up'. Why do people consistently deny that dragon plate may be coming out? Are they scared or something? :roll:

Goldenjkered.png

Whips: 3 Dragon Boots: 15

My 99's: Attack & Cooking

Youtube Channel: http://www.youtube.com/user/Goldenjkered

It was a fake.

The Icon was a Crystal Shield, level 70 prayer required I think. Can't remember what it did.

I do remember that it was just a few weeks before Chivalry and Piety came out.

How wasn't it a dragon plate? It wasn't anything else, and looked exactly like the cache version someone 'dug up'. Why do people consistently deny that dragon plate may be coming out? Are they scared or something? :roll:

:wall: :wall: :wall: :wall: :wall:

"Wasn't anything else..." :wall:

Have you ever seen someone in a Slayer Cape wearing a Dragon chain? All you could see in the picture was his shoulders and his bare arms. Chain = bare arms, plate = covered arms. The shoulders were exactly like Dragon Chain and the only vaguely complicating factor was that people thought there weren't red shoulders on an untrimmed slayer cape... but there are. I wish everyone would stop speculating so wildly about the tiniest detail.

Anywho, on topic, I haven't seen any hints for this big quest yet but I'm sure there will be something soon, maybe similar to the summoning icons on the mugs in the Development Diaries?

tifsiggy.jpg

Thanks to Quarra for the awesome sig!

Xbox360 Gamertag = Tintin113

Have you ever seen someone in a Slayer Cape wearing a Dragon chain? All you could see in the picture was his shoulders and his bare arms. Chain = bare arms, plate = covered arms. The shoulders were exactly like Dragon Chain and the only vaguely complicating factor was that people thought there weren't red shoulders on an untrimmed slayer cape... but there are. I wish everyone would stop speculating so wildly about the tiniest detail.

Anywho, on topic, I haven't seen any hints for this big quest yet but I'm sure there will be something soon, maybe similar to the summoning icons on the mugs in the Development Diaries?

He meant the Banner, not the picture of clan wars.

I wasn't talking about the clan wars picture, I was talking about the banner on the runescape homepage :wall: :wall: :wall: :wall:

And anyway, way can't a plate have bare arms? Theres no rule about breaking trend. Don't forget about barrows, torags platebody, dh's platebody and guthans platebody all are plates but they don't cover the arms apart from the wrists and shoulder.

Goldenjkered.png

Whips: 3 Dragon Boots: 15

My 99's: Attack & Cooking

Youtube Channel: http://www.youtube.com/user/Goldenjkered

Jagex hasnt released any major clues cuz they were more focused on the Clan Wars Update.

Possible Clues:

Stone of Jas

MEP3 (eww)

Digsite (like someone said)

maybe an archaelogical minigame?

Also, why do people continuesly (spelling?) deny that the Dragon Plate is coming out?

Alrite, so the picture of the clan wars with the slayer cape+d chain doesnt prove it but have you guys not seen that cache picture? ITS COMING OUT!!! DONT FRICKING DENY IT WHEN JAGEX HAS A PICTURE OF IT IN THE CACHE

srry about caps

I wasn't talking about the clan wars picture, I was talking about the banner on the runescape homepage :wall: :wall: :wall: :wall:

And anyway, way can't a plate have bare arms? Theres no rule about breaking trend. Don't forget about barrows, torags platebody, dh's platebody and guthans platebody all are plates but they don't cover the arms apart from the wrists and shoulder.

well thats because Barrows armor is all old and gross and slimy... so no arms for them

And why should the undead need arms anyways?