15 September 2008 - Summer's End

psvstef

I hope those prices are wrong.

Would be nice for a quester to be able to make lots of money, but this quest has low reqs.

we dont know how to get them, but i do agree in 2 aspects of. It would be nice to get that much $ or, more importantly to me that amount of $ is somewhat relative to the shield being "good" and if it can be gotten for free. Great.

Well not "free". Any decent item in the game is obtained through combat. An item is released and every high level adds to there already high bank balance by farming the item. GWD, DFH, DFS etc. etc. Now I'm a high level but I still hate the idea of PC Product noobs who only ever train combat getting a monopoly on all the best stuff.

Whereas whack a 250qp quest requirement on a quest to open a new dungeon to obtain expensive shields as drops, kinda evens the balance a little bit.

My issue is if this quest is that sorta quest, the reqs are far far too low. Only 1 otherquest prequisite and reasonabley low levels.

its free to me if i get the drop in that sense, however this is kind of interesting seeing jagex introduce new items.

• Replies 331
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

These shield are just like Godswords... kill different beasts to obtain a spirit shard then have 85 smith/90 prayer to make it into a shield... somehow i doubt that the prices are wrong :shock:

hm, nothing new in that aspect. So, i see these prices falling somewhat quickly, especially if shards are as easily obtainable.

at least jagex updated smithing for once. kind of humbling to us who think smithing isnt that great.

Well, required items would be:

-Jennica's Ring

-Ammy of Ghostspeak

-Hatchet

-Pickaxe

-Tinderbox

-Spade

-Albino Rat pouches *or any other blue charm pouch apparently

-Good food (he hit me for a 32 14 :[)

-Energy potions *optional but useful

-1-click tele *just in case

I used about 18 shark because I messed up a few times. Once you get the hang of dodging the thingies you'll be golden.

alright. once, there was a family of the dad, Joe, the mom, Sue and the son Jim. one day they were sitting at the breakfast table eating pancakes. the next thing they knew, 3 giant penguins came in and bit their heads off. they died. the end

Some people are mega lazy, can't even use there brain to do a quest its been out like but a few hours and they need a guide already sad..

I forgot to say "someone please post rewards as soon as you can" And i turned f2p 3 days ago.

I didn't ask for guide, i asked for rewards at end.

Sorry for my lazyness

After trapping the beast in the cave, do yourself a big favor: collect the roots THEN build the pyres. Once you have 3 pyres built for the first room, then light them. If you do one after the other, you stand a higher chance of taking damage, as the Beast's attacks become more fierce and more spread out as he is damaged.

Learned this the hard way ' - '

hzvjpwS.gif

Some people are mega lazy, can't even use there brain to do a quest its been out like but a few hours and they need a guide already sad..

I forgot to say "someone please post rewards as soon as you can" And i turned f2p 3 days ago.

I didn't ask for guide, i asked for rewards at end.

Sorry for my lazyness

Was not aimed at you directly, and don't mind me I have had all quests completed since 2005 and it bugs me that there are people running around with a quest cape that used guides, It's just one of those things that irritates me..

Just ignore my rambling and don't take it personally.

According to the RSOF, the Spirit Beast becomes a Corporeal Beast (level 785) after you beat the quest, which you can fight in the real world at the graveyard area. It can one hit you (as expected) and armor is not effective against it, so don't bring any.

So how are we supposed to kill it?

2dvjurb.png