15 September 2008 - Summer's End

psvstef

This easily beats GWD imo.

The boss has over 8x more hp than the GWD bosses, and can ko you as quick as zilyana in close combat, when its the other side of the room.

Want to be my friend? Look under my name to the left<<< and click the 'Add as friend' button!

zqXeV.jpg

Big thanks to Stevepole for the signature!^

• Replies 331
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This easily beats GWD imo.

The boss has over 8x more hp than the GWD bosses, and can ko you as quick as zilyana in close combat, when its the other side of the room.

For the challenge yes. But for cash gwd wud be easier. Anyhow it's not a fun challenge to kill him with random people though. more fun with good friends ;)

hey im at the point were it says to talk to the elders in the cave to complete the quest and all they say is woo woo or w/e what do i do to finish XD

You need a ghostspeak ammy to talk to them.

oh lol duh i lost it when i died thanks

a4d6cf8282.png

100122210315.png

Anyone know wht the upgraded Jennica's ring does

sigcopyaf.png

Ever wanted to find street prices of RS items? Check out the SPOLI Index

Nex Drops: Pernix Cowl, Pernix Chaps, Torva Helm, Torva Platebody, Zaryte Bow, Pernix Chaps, Virtus Robe Legs, Virtus Robe Top, Torva Platelegs, Zaryte Bow, Pernix Chaps, Virtus Robe Legs, Zaryte Bow, Virtus Mask, Torva Legs, Virtus Robe Legs, Virtus Robe Top, Virtus Robe Top, Zaryte Bow, Virtus Robe Legs, Virtus Robe Top, Virtus Robe Top, Torva Platelegs, Zaryte Bow, Pernix Body, Torva Platelegs, Torva Platelegs, Virtus Robe Top

Didnt Summer Bonde talk about invinsible portals in the wilderness?

Yes. They're out there. She says they're in areas with high spirit connections, like the farm.

I can't find any though :/

There's one in the dark warrior castle (operate ring while standin one the center of the castle) and one outside of the rogue castle. (north, 3 steps west from the broom).

If you shut the prison doors in the rogue castle while you're in the spirit realm (or whatever it is) and go back to real world you can free the rogue who's in the prisonthingy.

If you save him you can sell him unenchanted gold jewellery. (he accepts notes).

Not sure if you can do anything special in the dark castle. There's some spirit thingy but I couldn't help him.

*has a feeling some of the shields can be used with 2 handed weapons*

y?

Hey, he can dream can he? :P , I mean, it would add a new aspect to shields.

For all we know, the arcane shield will have an infinite protection on magic, Divine will protect you from prayer drain, etheral will make you invisible ect.

Baseless spectulation here. Anyone taking me serious in this will probably get his hair set on fire by other players.

The first CS drop was a Spirit shield.

reaper6zr7.png

Interrested in joining the cabbagy madness? Click here to go to our forums, and say hi ^^

lol one of the biggest pvp updates of the year, and tip it is discussing granite

Wonder if you have to complete Quest to use the shields, or just to get them...

That would be very interesting information...

Ofcourse you need to complete the quest to get the shield as a drop, can't kill the beast without the quest, now can you?

Ofcourse you need to complete the quest to get the shield as a drop, can't kill the beast without the quest, now can you?

you can buy the shields, or at least they are listed in the GE. so maybe thats what he meant.

Anyone realised how this new beast looks kinda like a merging of the old and new Jad, and has also replaced Jad as highest level monster lol? ::'

Anywho, really looking forward to getting 20k pray xp from this quest (15k + 5k bonus) and going to try to slay the new hardest monster in the game for some of those crazy rewards! :shock:

tifsiggy.jpg

Thanks to Quarra for the awesome sig!

Xbox360 Gamertag = Tintin113

A good suggestion for food during the quest: Summer pies. Heals 11 and 10 energy per half, very useful so you don't need to carry super energy potions seperately :thumbsup:

~Dan

overall-1.png: 1437 combat.png: 173
Lowest Combat to 1,000 Total in F2P (23 Combat)
2r8i4.png
Check me out on YouTube!

A good suggestion for food during the quest: Summer pies. Heals 11 and 10 energy per half, very useful so you don't need to carry super energy potions seperately :thumbsup:

~Dan

If you're running properly, you'll get hit less, but expend more run energy. I tried Summer Pies, but I had better luck with super energies. :s

hzvjpwS.gif

~Dan

Nice idea. Sara brews and super energy potions worked well for me anyway 8-) .

How much food is actually needed for the quest? I assumed that as Jagex suggested higher WC level and reasonable HP to be helpful, maybe about 60 wc and 80ish hp would be enough for no-fooding it lol.

tifsiggy.jpg

Thanks to Quarra for the awesome sig!

Xbox360 Gamertag = Tintin113

you can buy the shields, or at least they are listed in the GE. so maybe thats what he meant.

I meant to wear them.

How much food is actually needed for the quest? I assumed that as Jagex suggested higher WC level and reasonable HP to be helpful, maybe about 60 wc and 80ish hp would be enough for no-fooding it lol.

I used 40 tuna potatoes and around 10 summer pies. Messed up quite a bit in the beginning, wasting a bit of food.

~Dan

overall-1.png: 1437 combat.png: 173
Lowest Combat to 1,000 Total in F2P (23 Combat)
2r8i4.png
Check me out on YouTube!

casesolvedpn6.png

Nukearcher.gif

Ranged 101/99, Str 105/99, Att 105/99, Hp 106/99, Def 100/70, Magic 102/99