15 September 2008 - Summer's End

psvstef

Wonder if you have to complete Quest to use the shields, or just to get them...

That would be very interesting information...

Ofcourse you need to complete the quest to get the shield as a drop, can't kill the beast without the quest, now can you?

you can buy the shields, or at least they are listed in the GE. so maybe thats what he meant.

casesolvedpn6.png

Yeah, I just noticed that myself ingame.

Ah well, there's a closed market if you ask me.

• Replies 331
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hard to say yet anything about better shields.

Cos i think anyone havent got sigils yet, but im quite sure that corporeal beast drops em.

Anyway, DI were there sometime today, and we downed 10+ beasts, with poor loot.

I have little list here:

250laws

300deaths

~300 cosmic x2

75mage logs *2

20 rune ores

100green hides

mystic fire bstaff

spirit shield ; we got 31k share lmao.

and some other junk..

Not gonna lie, I'm so excited to know what those shields do. I can't wait till tomorrow when the info is released.

Yeah there has to be some kind of special ability otherwise the prices wouldnt be so different... Just like the godswords 8-)

The_Diamond.png

1593th to 99 Farming - July 08.

I'm having trouble with the black spawns during the quest. I got two and died, so I obviously did something right. I just can't figure out what that was.

Edit: I can trap them. I just can't get them to spawn.

o_knames.png

Maxed total levels

Remaining for Completionist Cape: Livid Farm spell (Borrowed Power)

I'm having trouble with the black spawns during the quest. I got two and died, so I obviously did something right. I just can't figure out what that was.

Bring 2 super energies, spade and the rest of your inventory summer pies...that will let you run around for a long time, and you can heal with the summer pies also.

~Dan

overall-1.png: 1437 combat.png: 173
Lowest Combat to 1,000 Total in F2P (23 Combat)
2r8i4.png
Check me out on YouTube!

Bring 2 super energies, spade and the rest of your inventory summer pies...that will let you run around for a long time, and you can heal with the summer pies also.

~Dan

Wouldn't it be easier just to jump in the sal[bleep]er pool at Oo'glog and fill your invy up with Sharks/Tuna Potatos? May as well have infinite run energy and still be able to carry 27 one click, high healing food items.

blazesigbq9.jpg

The Tormented Wraith in the Dark Warrior Castle (hidden portal) will attack you in full black armor (credit to RSB boards) and drops various pieces of black armor as well as gold charms.

I tried black legs, black plate, black full helm/med helm and black sword/longsword and he didn't attack.

Well doesn't really matter if ti only drops gold charms and pieces of black armor.

According to someone on the RS official forums, Brother Jared can apply the magic elixir to the shield.

I'm assuming the elixir is a drop from the monster and it acts much like the draconic visage, you can get away with spending a whole load of cash on Brother Jared in order to make an upgraded shield.

The sigils... if they come from the new boss then merrp! Maybe they'll come as extremely rare drops from revenants to give people a reason to kill them :lol:

Guess we'll know tomorrow when Jagex updates the KB.

Dark_Jab.png

The Tormented Wraith in the Dark Warrior Castle (hidden portal) will attack you in full black armor (credit to RSB boards) and drops various pieces of black armor as well as gold charms.

one what is the relevence to this

2 as much as i hate to qoute /b/ pic or it didn't happen

[hide=]

Wow... I just scanned it with my new high tech program called "common sense" and it detected a scam.

Some people just shouldn't be allowed to breed.

Gee, for someone with "billions and billions on multiple accounts", you sure whine a lot.
[/hide]

one what is the relevence to this

2 as much as i hate to qoute /b/ pic or it didn't happen

...rofl. Whatever, here's your proof.

99054425tv8.png

Happy now? -.-

hzvjpwS.gif

Wasnt impressed at all with this quest, maybe I just had a laggy connection but no matter what I did, I always got damaged.

The only solace was that Magic Protect Pray seems to lessen the damage abit.

Still died twice and spent 80k on food, half of which I didnt get a chance to eat

-- 2001 Starter --

moki.png

I forgot to mention that you CAN use a cannon there.

It could be a good way to kill it. 10 persons set a cannon and run out of the room and let the cannon handle the rest. At least someone managed to use a cannon when I and "few" other tip.it:ers killed it.