15 September 2008 - Summer's End

psvstef

It is possible that revs will drop the sigils, but my money is on the Corproeal beast.

Actually, I wouldn't be all that surprised if they did.

maybe this has something to do with the upgraded Jennica's ring

sigcopyaf.png

Ever wanted to find street prices of RS items? Check out the SPOLI Index

Nex Drops: Pernix Cowl, Pernix Chaps, Torva Helm, Torva Platebody, Zaryte Bow, Pernix Chaps, Virtus Robe Legs, Virtus Robe Top, Torva Platelegs, Zaryte Bow, Pernix Chaps, Virtus Robe Legs, Zaryte Bow, Virtus Mask, Torva Legs, Virtus Robe Legs, Virtus Robe Top, Virtus Robe Top, Zaryte Bow, Virtus Robe Legs, Virtus Robe Top, Virtus Robe Top, Torva Platelegs, Zaryte Bow, Pernix Body, Torva Platelegs, Torva Platelegs, Virtus Robe Top

• Replies 331
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Summer's End Quest Trailer is up and running! :thumbsup:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fjb0pqtnGso&fmt=18

Dude, take this from an aspiring multimedia guy. You're intro is WAY too long. It took you about 1 minute to reach the first part of the actual video! This way you will definitly hold the attention of the crowd, especially impatient teenagers <_< .

Throw in some confusing transitions and effects, and you got a way too busy video.

I'm not trying to discourage you. I see talent in you, but could really fix up those problems to make your video's a good and well composed whole.

I'm sorry if I was rather rude, just wanted to get it out of my system. :oops:

reaper6zr7.png

Interrested in joining the cabbagy madness? Click here to go to our forums, and say hi ^^

lol one of the biggest pvp updates of the year, and tip it is discussing granite

The Tormented Wraith in the Dark Warrior Castle (hidden portal) will attack you in full black armor (credit to RSB boards) and drops various pieces of black armor as well as gold charms.

one what is the relevence to this

2 as much as i hate to qoute /b/ pic or it didn't happen

...rofl. Whatever, here's your proof.

[hide=]99054425tv8.png[/hide]

Happy now? -.-

and 1 the relavence to this thread

no offence but i want to know what i could gain from this

aslo if this is new to the september 15 update

ps what are the pouches were suposed to use to lure

[hide=]

Wow... I just scanned it with my new high tech program called "common sense" and it detected a scam.

Some people just shouldn't be allowed to breed.

Gee, for someone with "billions and billions on multiple accounts", you sure whine a lot.
[/hide]

The Tormented Wraith in the Dark Warrior Castle (hidden portal) will attack you in full black armor (credit to RSB boards) and drops various pieces of black armor as well as gold charms.

one what is the relevence to this

2 as much as i hate to qoute /b/ pic or it didn't happen

...rofl. Whatever, here's your proof.

[hide=]99054425tv8.png[/hide]

Happy now? -.-

Well seeing as it directly links in with the quest it's completely relevant to this thread. Stop being such a damn troll. -.-

tifsiggy.jpg

Thanks to Quarra for the awesome sig!

Xbox360 Gamertag = Tintin113

Of course it's relevant to the Sept. 15th update, you can only enter the portal at the Dark Warrior's castle with the upgraded Jennica's ring after completing Summer's End. You gain experience from entering this portal (I think it's Def, but I didn't grab a screenie of that one) and the NPC here has interesting, but sofar useless drops.

The pouches you're supposed to use to lure the beast into the cave are those that require a blue charm to create. So an Albino Rat, Mithril Minotaur, etc...

hzvjpwS.gif

The new boss drops the Holy Elixir. And now that I've finished the quest myself it specifically says a monk of Saradomin (Brother Jared) can upgrade the shield, making it just like the the Dragonfire Shield.

It also seems to suggest by the dialogue at the end that monsters in the wilderness itself should have the sigils along with the new boss. Could be revenants, could be normal monsters... argh, can't wait for the KB to be updated!

Edit - I'm speculating that the Holy Elixir beefs up the stats of the Shield, whilst the sigils will just change the properties of it, once a sigil is attached it cannot be removed, you would need to get hold of another shield, another elixir and another sigil to make another type!

Dark_Jab.png

:wall: Amazes me that people haven't realized they can't trade any of the shields/elixir on GE...and yet they COINshare when they fight the beast..it'll be a long time before many of these shields exist..

You can't? Why in the hell are they in the G.E. database then? :? They may have forgot to add it to the G.E...

Unless I'm misunderstanding, coinshare adds it to the G.E.

j0xPu5R.png

I think Jagex knew people would probably coinshare so they're keeping people from buying up all of the stock of spirit shields/holy elixir for a few days to stop the prices from spiralling out of control straight away. Hopefully they won't wait too long for the stock in the GE to build up though, I'd love to know what the stats are :).

When you have done the quest and got the better ring and to throu the rogue castle portal you can free the rogue thats in the cell, when u have done that he buys uncharged ammies, bracelets and ring from you for minimum ge price in varrock behind the archery shop.

new_account6.png

What are you smoking...? Can I buy some?
Hah Tip.It probaly knows more about Runescape then Jagex. :lol:

Watch my Vice city stunt vid -->

Just a short Video on how to defeat the Boss Fast for those who are having trouble with it

Gonna go to sleep, Kill about 15 of them, Nothing really that good except Tons of Blue Charm which is good enough for me \'

Barrow Drop : 168 + D Med x4

Proud Owner Of KQ Head

Proud Owner Of Abyssal Demon Head x2

I thought anything that gets CS'd onto the GE gets put up for the Minimum price and sales do not effect its Gain/Loss %. So even if items get CS'd onto the GE and bought...it won't budge until someone puts up one for sale manually.

I thought anything that gets CS'd onto the GE gets put up for the Minimum price and sales do not effect its Gain/Loss %. So even if items get CS'd onto the GE and bought...it won't budge until someone puts up one for sale manually.

there are still questions about the ge but as their will be 15k offers at max i see it going up

Y_Z.png

If anyone has an extra minute, drop logs/pics are very much appreciated! The thread here is where we start to collect information. I will be going back through this thread for those who have already posted. ;-) All help is appreciated! :thumbsup:

Thanks,

Tip.it Bestiary Team

nodiehytnew.png
RIP Michaelangelopolous
Thanks to cowboy14 for the pimp sig!

Eventually some people will get a hold of the Elixir at med price, then they can happily wait out 4 hours and put it back in at max price and there'll be people who'll buy it.

The price for it is going to be ridiculous probably after the first couple of weeks.

Dark_Jab.png

there are still questions about the ge but as their will be 15k offers at max i see it going up

Offers don't affect GE price. That's why p hat prices arent continually going down

First, they get put up for med price.

Second, the idea is that people buy them at mid and resell. The resale value is the thing that affects price

Jagex is a doing a bad job educating its players

sigcopyaf.png

Ever wanted to find street prices of RS items? Check out the SPOLI Index

Nex Drops: Pernix Cowl, Pernix Chaps, Torva Helm, Torva Platebody, Zaryte Bow, Pernix Chaps, Virtus Robe Legs, Virtus Robe Top, Torva Platelegs, Zaryte Bow, Pernix Chaps, Virtus Robe Legs, Zaryte Bow, Virtus Mask, Torva Legs, Virtus Robe Legs, Virtus Robe Top, Virtus Robe Top, Zaryte Bow, Virtus Robe Legs, Virtus Robe Top, Virtus Robe Top, Torva Platelegs, Zaryte Bow, Pernix Body, Torva Platelegs, Torva Platelegs, Virtus Robe Top