School Mascots and School Colors

PoorLepRecon

I recently heard of some strange school mascots from schools in my area, so I was wondering, what is your school mascot? the mascot for my school is the Trojans. It isn't a strange mascot, but we like it. A mascot from a school in our state is Kewpie dolls, and that has got to be embarrassing at times. What are your mascots?

Forum Updates & Suggestions <------ Let your voice be heard!
Forum Games <------- Coolest place on Tip.It
Tip.It Forum Rules <------- Read them!

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ours was the Baldwin-Woodville Blackhawks. Our hockey uniforms used to be the Chicago Blackhawks ones. They were awesome.

A town in the northern part of Wisconsin who I actually played multiple times each year for tennis has a weird name.

Rhinelander High School Hodags. A Hodag is a resurrection of the restless spirit of dead lumber oxen. The Hodag is a 200-pound, seven foot-long, lizard-like beast covered with horns.

phpFffu7GPM.jpg

"He could climb to it, if he climbed alone, and once there he could suck on the pap of life, gulp down the incomparable milk of wonder."

At my High School it was an anchor. It used to be Pop-eye, in like the 70's.

wailord.png

If you choose your beliefs/lifestyle simply based on what your parents want, then you are a weak minded individual and are not even worthy of calling yourself a person.

Tigers. So we're black and orange too. I don't think anything that strange around here, though there is the Harvard Crimson. I mean...How do you dress up as a Crimson? It's not even a noun...Is it? :?

doublesmileyface1.png

Cenin pân nîd, istan pân nîd, dan nin ú-cenich, nin ú-istach.

Ithil luin eria vi menel caran...Tîn dan delu.

My middle school's mascot was the Trojan. They had to change that because of our school name.

[hide=MS Name]Hardwood. We were named after an old lady "Mrs. hardwood" who donated 1 million dollars to our school. There was a hardwood cabinet factory nearby too.

Our school changed its name to the Mastadons.[/hide]

wii_wheaton.png

[software Engineer] -

[Ability Bar Suggestion] - [Gaming Enthusiast]