School Mascots and School Colors

PoorLepRecon

Ours is a Swan. :? Pays not to ask.

Our school colours, however, are Green, Red and White.

My relaxation method involves a bottle of lotion, beautiful women, and partial nudity. Yes I get massages.

ojdv.jpg

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Mine is the Broncos- Green and white. However we have the Dux and the Chix in our area, a West and an East HS for the same city. Both are spelled that way, I'm serious!

My high schools mascot was the Padres. If it wasn't for the baseball team I think it would be pretty unique. I have to say for college the WCC has the best conference. The Waves, the Torreros, The Dons, and the Gaels are all pretty cool names.

My carbon footprint is bigger than yours...and you know what they say about big feet.

These are the times that try mens souls...

• 7 months later...
I recently heard of some strange school mascots from schools in my area, so I was wondering, what is your school mascot? the mascot for my school is the Trojans. It isn't a strange mascot, but we like it. A mascot from a school in our state is Kewpie dolls, and that has got to be embarrassing at times. What are your mascots?

Mine was bear and my team worn eagle and dragon mascot. It was a nice day. I am again going to participate in it and this time I will wear a tiger mascot costume which will bring me luck hopefully !

Rolando Carey wearing tiger mascot costumes

We don't have a specific name likes the Broncos or the Wildcats or whatever, we're just called Belvo, short for Belvedere.

Our mascot is the Panda, he's [bleep]ing sweet.

Ours was simply the Eagles. Our mascot used to be our hockey getup with an eagle head instead of a helmet... And no skates, unless on ice. Now we actually have an eagle suit, though... It's not nearly as fun. When they introduced the new one, the two had a "dance off" while the principal was talking. I never did find out what he said.

The Wildcats - red and white :).

LOLWTFHIGHSCHOOLMUSICAL.

Pioneers, Red, White, and Blue.

I shall take my flock underneath my own wing, and kick them right the [bleep] out of the tree. If they were meant to fly, they won't break their necks on the concrete.
So, what is 1.111... equal to?

10/9.

Please don't continue.

wm1c2w.jpg

I still don't get this mascot and school colours thing you lot have... the closest thing I've got is like school uniform and you have to be careful. Stray into the wrong area wearing a certain uniform and you're likely to get jumped :thumbup:

umilambdaberncgsig.jpg

I edit for the [Tip.It Times]. I rarely write in [My Blog]. I am an [Ex-Moderator].