School Mascots and School Colors

PoorLepRecon

My school starts with an 'E' so we're the eagles...

Not bad but the our colours don't match too well: red, gold, and black. :? Black + red = good, black + gold = good, Gold + red = good, but Gold + Red + Black...not so good. #-o

"The cry of the poor is not always just, but if you never hear it you'll never know what justice is."

siggy3s.jpg

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We are the monsters living under your bed, believe what you seeee.

I think our's is like dolphins or something, :shock: :?

Don't you know the first rule of MMO's? Anyone higher level than you has no life, and anyone lower than you is a noob.

People in OT eat glass when they are bored.

We don't have a mascot, but we have really awesome colors. (Black and orange)

Our colors are also black and orange. Our mascot is a pirate.

10postchm2105.png

WONGTONG IS THE BEST AND IS MORE SUPERIOR THAN ME

#1 Wongtong stalker.

Im looking for some No Limit soldiers!

I recently heard of some strange school mascots from schools in my area, so I was wondering, what is your school mascot? the mascot for my school is the Trojans. It isn't a strange mascot, but we like it. A mascot from a school in our state is Kewpie dolls, and that has got to be embarrassing at times. What are your mascots?

The HORNETS.

I'm a BEE.

aporia.png

95/99 Summoning

95/99 Slayer

[hide=This is what you look like when you play RS too long]2vvq0z4.jpg[/hide]

I heard of another mascot from a guy who is moving away. It's some school in texas, and their mascot is the farmers :?

Our school mascot is a Unicorn and our local rugby team's mascot is a Shark.

I feel sorry for you. How do you guys cheer your fottball team?

Forum Updates & Suggestions <------ Let your voice be heard!
Forum Games <------- Coolest place on Tip.It
Tip.It Forum Rules <------- Read them!

Ours is a Viking.

So is mine. :)

Mine too. Our school was pressured to change our logo because it was really similar to the logo of the Minnesota Vikings.

[hide=]

tip it would pay me $500.00 to keep my clothes ON :( :lol:
But then again, you fail to realize that 101% of the people in this universe hate you. Yes, humankind's hatred against you goes beyond mathematical possibilities.
That tears it. I'm starting an animal rebellion using my mind powers. Those PETA bastards will never see it coming until the porcupines are half way up their asses.
[/hide]

montageo.png

Apparently a lot of people say it. I own.

http://linkagg.com/ Not my site, but a simple, budding site that links often unheard-of websites that are amazing for usefulness and fun.

Really? The old high school I woulda went to was the Raiders, same exact logo. And the school's divided into a freshman and sophomore (well, was) and junior and senior half, and the lowerclassmen side was the Vikings, same logo and all. :P

catch it now so you can like it before it went so mainstream

My middle school's mascot was the Trojan. They had to change that because of our school name.

[hide=MS Name]Hardwood. We were named after an old lady "Mrs. hardwood" who donated 1 million dollars to our school. There was a hardwood cabinet factory nearby too.

Our school changed its name to the Mastadons.[/hide]

Roflmao.

My HS's mascot was cougars. green and yellow, i think? all the sports teams that required a mascot sucked.

Hah, I laughed at bballer's mascot. Hardwood Trojans... *giggles immaturely* :lol:

I went to two grade schools growing up, the first school was Lions and the next was Spartans. In our area (about 3 towns) there are 3 spartan schools, 4 warrior schools (two of them being high schools in the same league), and two trojan schools. We have GOT to get more creative.

[hide=]

tip it would pay me $500.00 to keep my clothes ON :( :lol:
But then again, you fail to realize that 101% of the people in this universe hate you. Yes, humankind's hatred against you goes beyond mathematical possibilities.
That tears it. I'm starting an animal rebellion using my mind powers. Those PETA bastards will never see it coming until the porcupines are half way up their asses.
[/hide]

montageo.png

Apparently a lot of people say it. I own.

http://linkagg.com/ Not my site, but a simple, budding site that links often unheard-of websites that are amazing for usefulness and fun.

We're the Rams, and we used to have awesome colours, Black and Teal. it looks awesome, and the only reason I know this is because the year I started going there the PTSA didn't get the memo in time and made the sweatshirts in the wrong colours. The year before me changed it to a faded yellow and green, soooo ugly...

[hide=99s]47,297th to 99 Attack, 12/10/08
47,898th to 99 Hitpoints, 3/29/09
78,286th to 99 Strength, 4/5/09
36,125th to 99 Range, 6/7/09, 12:30 in the morning.
70,280th to 99 Defence, 4/16/10
67,781st to 99 Magic, 8/13/10
Somethingth to 99 Slayer on some day during the Summer (I forgot to write it down)
169,099th to 99 Cooking , 4/9/11
Idk what to 99 fm at some point
Idk what to 99 prayer on 1/28/2012

?? 99 thieving 12/30/2015

?? 99 herblore 1/2/2016, ?? 99 dungeoneering 9/5/2016[/hide]

s2k10n.png

Even if it's a dumb story, telling it changes other people just the slightest little bit, just as living the story changes me. An infinitesimal change. And that infinitesimal change ripples outward-ever smaller but everlasting. I will get forgotten, but the stories will last. And so we all matter-maybe less than a lot, but always more than none.

-John Green (An Abundance of Katherines)