What do you do?(Where do you work? What is your occupation?)

saif

I work at *drumroll please!* BURGER KING! I make $7.15 (Us minium wage) for essentially slave labor! I work about 30hrs in the summer, and about 15 during school. The job is terrible, we are always being rushed to "make the food faster, but dont messup, be perfect, OMFGOMFG FASTER!" And our reward!"GO sweep, theres dishes to do, quit talking so much were not paying you for nothing, if you dont improve your drive thru times we will fire you!"

Needless to say i come home miserable, alot. Especially when I work like 4-midnight, 8-1am, 8-1am (only 17 btw) But my parents think my job is easy and wont let me quit :wall:

Sig

• Replies 235
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I work at *drumroll please!* BURGER KING! I make $7.15 (Us minium wage) for essentially slave labor! I work about 30hrs in the summer, and about 15 during school. The job is terrible, we are always being rushed to "make the food faster, but dont messup, be perfect, OMFGOMFG FASTER!" And our reward!"GO sweep, theres dishes to do, quit talking so much were not paying you for nothing, if you dont improve your drive thru times we will fire you!"

Needless to say i come home miserable, alot. Especially when I work like 4-midnight, 8-1am, 8-1am (only 17 btw) But my parents think my job is easy and wont let me quit :wall:

strike! strike! strike!

Tk5SF.png

strike! strike! strike!

Haha actually mee and a bunch of guys/girls were planning one during their busiest night but since then everyone just about quit and the new kids are too afriad to do it.

Sig

I breathe for a living, it's hard, but somebody has to do it.

maulmachine4.png

Corporeal Drops:2xHoly elixers

Bandos Drops: Bcp(soloed) 5x hilts 8x tassets

Armadyl Drops:Armadyl Hilt(trio)

Zamorak Drops: 2xZamorakian spear 3x Steam battlestaff

strike! strike! strike!

Haha actually mee and a bunch of guys/girls were planning one during their busiest night but since then everyone just about quit and the new kids are too afriad to do it.

:thumbsup: That's awesome, man! Strike and may Tipit be with you!

Like in RuneScape Oddity.

C2b6gs7.png

College Student. I give my money to the school.

Same reason why I haven't been posting as much. Never knew how much school takes up your time :|

phpFffu7GPM.jpg

"He could climb to it, if he climbed alone, and once there he could suck on the pap of life, gulp down the incomparable milk of wonder."

Currently going to school, studying Network Systems. Still not sure if it's for me. I might eventually drop out later and study to become a Studio Engineer or something along those lines, since I find that sort of stuff several times more interesting. I also work extra as a moderator in an online game, where I honestly make crazy good money for the amount of actual work that I do.

2009rb9.jpg

Worked on a pig farm this summer. 8 hour days, $9/hour.

Going to hopefully get a job at a new Laser Tag/Arcade/Bowling alley that's opening up near me.

aah.png

aah.png
aah.png

aah.png

People in glass houses should shower in the basement.

I am (in order of money earned per year) a graduate student, personality test administrator, landlord, web designer, and odd jobs like transcribing and soon demonstrating in lab classes. I have never had a "proper" part-time or full-time job (much to my parents' chagrin).

For it is the greyness of dusk that reigns.

The time when the living and the dead exist as one.

Currently a senior in high school, but I will be starting a job at my local Veterinary Clinic.

Posted Image

- 99 fletching | 99 thieving | 99 construction | 99 herblore | 99 smithing | 99 woodcutting -

- 99 runecrafting - 99 prayer - 125 combat - 95 farming -

- Blog - DeviantART - Book Reviews & Blog

I am a junior in high school, and I got my first job in June working for Mickey D's, or for those of you who don't know, good old McDonalds. I make a grand total of $7.00 an hour, which is about 35 cents above minimum wage. Woot!! \' :lol:

(Made about $1,400 this summer, so thats nice)

I get a free meal every time I work (it's not that bad, I can get salads and snack wraps, along with taking out the fries if I want) and I get a 50% discount if I buy something when I work and I get a 10% discount if I come in anytime.

Forum Updates & Suggestions <------ Let your voice be heard!
Forum Games <------- Coolest place on Tip.It
Tip.It Forum Rules <------- Read them!

I work on my family farm. The times range from anything on the clock, so I won't bother labelling. I don't get paid for my work, but rather make money by cutting cords of wood and selling, or ice fishing on the lake in the winter. I also sometimes butcher animals for people who are unable to. This is only until I move to Alberta and work for my uncle's company for a nice tidy wage.

Then I can move back, buy a piece of land, put up a house, and get a job with water control.

(Yes, I have planned a good portion of my life.)

This is a nice topic choice by the way. ::'

91215531.png

Poetry

Indexed Picture 1

Indexed Picture 2

Killed my maxed Zerker pure April 2010

Rebooting Runescape

91215531.png

My real job? I can't give any specifics about cases :roll: but I work in a hospital, I went to school for many a year to learn how to cut you open! In my spare time, which i have a lot of until I start my job in a week, I play chess :mrgreen: I'm probably the best chess player on runescape, unless a grandmaster plays, I can't beat grandmasters,yet. :twisted:

maulmachine4.png

Corporeal Drops:2xHoly elixers

Bandos Drops: Bcp(soloed) 5x hilts 8x tassets

Armadyl Drops:Armadyl Hilt(trio)

Zamorak Drops: 2xZamorakian spear 3x Steam battlestaff

Currently a senior in high school, but I will be starting a job at my local Veterinary Clinic.

No wai! :lol:

I am a junior in high school, and I got my first job in June working for Mickey D's, or for those of you who don't know, good old McDonalds. I make a grand total of $7.00 an hour, which is about 35 cents above minimum wage. Woot!! \' :lol:

(Made about $1,400 this summer, so thats nice)

I get a free meal every time I work (it's not that bad, I can get salads and snack wraps, along with taking out the fries if I want) and I get a 50% discount if I buy something when I work and I get a 10% discount if I come in anytime.

$1,400 You say? I am so getting a job there!