Dragon Lump Dropping?

Darksin68

Well I just sold mine for max on the ge... plus people want the dragon plate... and I'm not sure but don't you need the lump to make the plate?

Unfinished netherrack symbol of Khorne.

Never forget. ~creeper face w/single tear~

DO YOU HEAR THE VOICES TOO?!?!

Those questions sound like an essay prompt. :shame: :P

I think they will go up for at least a week and then level out and begin a slow (and I mean slow) decent into worthlessness or crash, level out and then begin a slow decent into nothingness. It's pretty much what every new item does with the current workings of the GE.

> SELECT * FROM users WHERE clue > 0;

0 rows returned

There's no place like 127.0.0.1

There are only 10 types of people

in this world: those who understand

binary and those who don't.

This statement is false.

$DO || ! $DO ; try

try: command not found

Its titles like that that inadvertantly make prices drop. Ayway, i think it will be a fairly long time, seeing as 3 are needed to make the platebody, and a maximum of 50k people have the ability to do/done the quest, its also going to be very saught after.

Want to be my friend? Look under my name to the left<<< and click the 'Add as friend' button!

zqXeV.jpg

Big thanks to Stevepole for the signature!^

All 3 pieces have just gone up 1m.

You need to kill a semi-difficult boss possibly with friends, in a area restricted to people with 275 Quest Points. It takes 3 pieces to make one plate.

This is going to be rising for a month or two before it'll level out and start dropping. I assume it's gonna peak around 80m at the highest. What I'm worried about is how it's become an item that can practically only be bought by junk traders already -.-

Dark_Jab.png

Hopefully it wont but i think people might starting looking at d plate pratically after a while and realise its not worth it or after the initial rarity has worn off, thats probably when it will start to drop.

Until then though they could rise pretty rapidly, if Jagex doesnt chain them down with manipulation.

Theres a fine line between not listening and not caring,

I like to think I walk this line every day.

Pinning blame on Jagex is like trying to put pants on an old man.

You both know he needs them, but he'll just keep dancing around, avoiding them at all costs.

You want proof they drop dragon lumps?

081127183958dd6.png

All credit goes to beloved for thast image.

So don't let anyone tell you you're not worth the earth,

These streets are your streets, this turf is your turf,

Don't let anyone tell you that you've got to give in,

Cos you can make a difference, you can change everything,

Just let your dreams be your pilot, your imagination your fuel,

Tear up the book and write your own damn rules,

Use all that heart, hope and soul that you've got,

And the love and the rage that you feel in your gut,

And realise that the other world that you're always looking for,

Lies right here in front of us, just outside this door,

And it's up to you to go out there and paint the canvas,

After all, you were put on the earth to do this,

So shine your light so bright that all can see,

Take pride in being whoever the [bleep] you want to be.

I desperately wanted a d plate so I traded my DFH for cash and the other 2 lumps to get the full set of ruined dragon lumps. I was then disappointed when I heard on the RSOF that you couldn't get assistance for making the dragon plate =( so I just sold all 3 of them as the shear amount of them coming in was unbelievable, and thought for sure they would drop because I was told that when you complete the quest you get a RANDOM ruined lump of dragon, so lots of all 3 lumps were sold on the ge - creating quite a few dragon plates immediately.

I hope that isn't the case, but i'm retiring in a few days so it won't be much use to me anyway, but i'm glad i've finally sold my dfh, now I don't have to get membership for another month just to sell it :lol:

2vuhgcn.png

To be honest, I think they will drop rapidly in the coming days as plenty of people will finish the quest and sell it. It's only a matter of time. Now, if they are drops like the image above that was posted, it will drop even faster. So I'd advise everyone to sell their dragon lumps now while they have the chance.

j0xPu5R.png

You want proof they drop dragon lumps?

081127183958dd6.png

All credit goes to beloved for thast image.

Can you bring other people donw there that finished the quest? im done, looking for a team if anyone wants another teammate

Omg-1.jpg

Pk_i_n_y_o_u.png

i think it might rise for a couple more days then crash and become incredible junk in an instant

This. Drops are way too easy to get.

No, I think that might just be the early release boosted drop rate Jagex supposedly uses to get new items into circulation in the first few weeks.
If the CORPORAL beast is this hard, imagine how hard a GENERAL or COLONEL beast would be. a corporal is not even an admirable rank in armies that use that ranking system.

Yeah, it is a pking minigame, so any arguments anybody makes will probably be biased.

The best way this will end :Everybody just says,"I'm not arguing with you anymore, goodbye."

The worst way this will end: I don't really know, psychological warfare? Worldwide thermonuclear war? Pie eating contest?

It probably will drop, but I seriously hope it won't drop that low! I have quite a ways to go before I can do that quest. :ohnoes:

ibiteu2death.png

[hide=Funny Quote]

Cbow! Cbow!!!!! +120 range is orgasmic. Or maul, thats what I'd get out of those two options.

I agree with baconisbacon, Cbow looks freaking sensual

Runescape: Where strong weapons bring sexual pleasure.

The size of the e-peen0r is directly proportional to the rarity/power of one's equipment.

[/hide]

noticed after price rise today that all 3 dragon shards jumped by exact same amount

its possible that all 3 pieces are locked at same price similair to how a pray potion (3) is 3/4ths the price of a prayer potion(4), at least that used to be

after a week or so I bet most of the rush of finishing quest will be over which will equalize the 3 parts

then people will realize the d plate is weaker then torags and it will start to plummet

awteno.jpg

Orthodoxy is unconciousness

the only ones who should kill are those who are prepared to be killed.

The demons drop all parts including the claws.

Due to the amount of people doing the demons now I think they'll drop within the next few days.

Click for My Blog

Runescapew44.png

b3e1cfada6.png

670th to 99 Smithing July 21st, 07 |743rd to 99 Mining November 29th, 07 | 649th to 99 Runecrafting May 18th, 08 | 29,050th to 99 Defence October 20th, 08 | 20,700th to 99 Magic November 8, 08 | 47,938th to 99 Attack December 19, 08 | 37,829th to 99 Hitpoints December 24, 08 | 68,604th to 99 Strength February 4, 09 | 27,983rd to 99 Range February 9, 09 | 9,725th to 99 Prayer June 8, 09 | 6,620th to 99 Slayer December, 12 09 | 4,075th to 99 Summoning December, 28 09 | 3,551th to 99 Herblore February 24, 10 | 3,192th to 99 Dungeoneering November 11, 10 | 146,600th to 99 Cooking December 29th, 10 | 11,333rd to 99 Construction June 7th, 11 | 16,648th to 99 Farming August 1st, 11 | 19,993th to 99 Crafting August 2nd, 11 | 89,739th to 99 Woodcutting Janurary 1st, 12 | 55,424th to 99 Fishing May 9th, 12| 60,648th to 99 Firemaking May 12th, 12 | 16666th to 99 Agility May 17th, 2012 | 24476th to 99 Hunter June 1st, 2012 | 57,881st to 99 Fletching June 1st, 2012 | All 99s June 1st, 2012 | 3183th to 120 Dungeoneering July 24th, 2012 | 2341st to 2496 Total level July 24th, 2012 | Completionist Cape July 24th, 2012