If you could make one thing illegal...

Leoo

• Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

nuclear warfare

It doesn't need to be illegal, the damage/death you cause with it will put you away for life/death penalty.

But apart from that, yes, it should I guess be considered illegal, so some idiots don't think and go, "Well nuclear warfare isn't

illegal, lets try that!"

Catsmoker.png

I left my wife for a level 59 tank mage

nuclear warfare

It doesn't need to be illegal, the damage/death you cause with it will put you away for life/death penalty.

But apart from that, yes, it should I guess be considered illegal, so some idiots don't think and go, "Well nuclear warfare isn't

illegal, lets try that!"

I mean it should be illegal on a global sense. Comparable to the ban on satellite missiles (or w/e, don't correct me on what they're called cause i don't give a [bleep])

And your logic is flawed because no "idiots" could obtain nuclear technology let alone have such of a whimsical of a motive for using it.

[iNSERT "I R EATIN TEH SHIX ATM" BILL COSBY SIGNATURE GIF HERE, LOL]

And your logic is flawed because no "idiots" could obtain nuclear technology let alone have such of a whimsical of a motive for using it.

You have never heard of terrorists? The higher grade ones steal high-grade military products from smaller and corrupt nations like candy, it would be easy for them to get a nuke if they really needed one.

While I hate nukes, I would rather they be legal. They create a balance of power that if one nation has one, nobody else will use theirs. That's what keeps us safe.

Untitled.png

My heart is broken by the terrible loss I have sustained in my old friends and companions and my poor soldiers. Believe me, nothing except a battle lost can be half so melancholy as a battle won. -Sir Arthur Wellesley

It should be illegal to complain about how much 'your life sucks' if your or your parent's wage is over a set threshold.

Seriously, I'm so sick of running into people like this. If everything was so damn bad for them, why do they often walk around with the latest pointless technology that they don't actually need (like those iPods that can store more media on them than the person will ever listen to in their LIFE, nevermind what they want to hear again).

You have never heard of terrorists? The higher grade ones steal high-grade military products from smaller and corrupt nations like candy, it would be easy for them to get a nuke if they really needed one.

While I hate nukes, I would rather they be legal. They create a balance of power that if one nation has one, nobody else will use theirs. That's what keeps us safe.

Yup. I'm pretty sure it's called "Mutually assured Destruction", or something like that. Pretty much just the idea that if we all have nukes no one would use them in fear of retaliation.

As a libertarian there aren't that many things I want to be illegal - I'd rather have more things illegal now become legal. But I'd make illegal anything that currently is legal that people do which infringes on others well being, like smoking in public places.

There's quite a lot, but I think the one that I'd want is smoking and allowing tobacco smoke (or the chemicals therein) to reach a non-smoker. This includes unborn children, for which there should be even harsher penalties.

~ W ~

sigzi.png

I'd make people acting stupid illegal. I don't care if you literally don't understand what something is, but when someone does know and you're talking to them about it and they say 'Whats a ____', that really pisses me off.

sonerohi.gifimage,p0wn,orange,lblue.png

It should be illegal to complain about how much 'your life sucks' if your or your parent's wage is over a set threshold.

Seriously, I'm so sick of running into people like this. If everything was so damn bad for them, why do they often walk around with the latest pointless technology that they don't actually need (like those iPods that can store more media on them than the person will ever listen to in their LIFE, nevermind what they want to hear again).

So you can be 15, have rich parents, but also have cancer, with a few months left to live, and can't complain about how your life sucks? (I'm sure that's not what you meant ;) )

I suppose it's a somewhat rare scenario, and I agree, I hate spoiled people. But being rich doesn't automatically make you spoiled and your life great. Possessions might not mean anything to someone.

To be serious (My gun comment was somewhat sarcastic), I would make smoking in public places, with exceptions (Have designated smoking areas or something?), illegal.

doublesmileyface1.png

Cenin pân nîd, istan pân nîd, dan nin ú-cenich, nin ú-istach.

Ithil luin eria vi menel caran...Tîn dan delu.

There's quite a lot, but I think the one that I'd want is smoking and allowing tobacco smoke (or the chemicals therein) to reach a non-smoker. This includes unborn children, for which there should be even harsher penalties.

Please take the time to inform yourself about how secondhand smoke is not as dangerous as the gov't leads you to believe. The ONLY reason I don't like secondhand smoke is because it makes me want a cigarette, which I've had trouble giving up.

Please take the time to inform yourself about how secondhand smoke is not as dangerous as the gov't leads you to believe. The ONLY reason I don't like secondhand smoke is because it makes me want a cigarette, which I've had trouble giving up.

...and Secondhand smoke smells like [cabbage]. Also, it gives me a sore throat if I am around a smoker for too long.

Smoking in a public places. Disgusting as hell.

My relaxation method involves a bottle of lotion, beautiful women, and partial nudity. Yes I get massages.

ojdv.jpg

One thing that has been driving me crazy is those cars with rims that cost more than the car itself. If I ban them, maybe there will be hope for the future.

safari20hat11.jpg

We should euthanize anyone who lacks the capability to contribute to society in any way.

Please don't elect this man for president in 2012

I'd make the internet illegal to piss people off. :lol:

or gas guzzling cars.

I would have to kill you. Dont ban me bro

10postchm2105.png

WONGTONG IS THE BEST AND IS MORE SUPERIOR THAN ME

#1 Wongtong stalker.

Im looking for some No Limit soldiers!