If you could make one thing illegal...

Leoo

Drugs, even marihuana. They make serious mess out of people, change and stereotype them. I know marihuana has medical uses, so I'd restrict her same as morphium is.

Yes I smoked pot. Yes I've seen great people being wrecked by drugs. I'm not making this out of my A_s.

Uh, drugs are already illegal, and marijuana is already illegal in most places, though a lot of 'hardcore' people on Tip It will disagree with you....

I'd make babies in public illegal. God, everyone thinks they're cute but I hate them so much. Always crying, always screaming always [cabbage]ting and pissing their daipers, with their fat ugly pudgy little faces. I hate when its peaceful on a train or bus then a stupid baby starts screaming like an [wagon].

End of rant on babies

happysigbp0.jpg

• Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Bean-can exhausts. Those really loud exhausts you always find on the back of a Chav's little [cabbage] car. They don't sound cool, certainly don't look cool and they do nothing worthwhile for your car. Seems like they were made for another way for chavs to piss of the public.

Would those basically be like straight pipe exhausts in America? I'd say they're only worthwhile on a muscle car..

No, they're basically aftermarket products added to the end of an exhaust pipe to make it sound like a vibrating drill rolling around a bean can. They don't sound good at all, just sounds like a 50cc moped strapped to the exhaust of your car.

Bail.

Like to see you get out of jail now BRITNEY!!! God I just want those rich snobby people (doesn't have to be white) to stay in Jail without paying themselves out.

Wongton is better than me in anyway~~

94qbe.jpg

Little children &sitting at the back of the bus.

THE FRONT OF THE BUS WAS MADE FOR THEM.

Some people will think I'm a greedy jerk. Fair enough; but the prosecuters are loud & a public disturbance.

Only fear God,

Know the weapons of the weak,

The weakness of the hard.

To be spoiled. Some people/kids these days have no idea of what they really need, so they get everything. Bothers me too much.

If you do things right people won't be sure you've done anything at all.

Ciggerettes. Disgusting and possibly the worst drug ever, they offer no pleasure other than the short term stop of craving.

Worst drug ever? In terms of the death rate maybe, but that's only because there are so many people using it. Heroin and coke are much worse for you than cigarettes but you don't hear about as many people dying from them since there are way more smokers than there are heroin/coke users.

People want to ban all my favourite things.

Ha ha, I'm with you on that.

I would make making anything illegal, illegal.

phpFffu7GPM.jpg

"He could climb to it, if he climbed alone, and once there he could suck on the pap of life, gulp down the incomparable milk of wonder."

I would probably make smoking illegal in all public places.

You beat me to posting this, finally someone who agrees with me!

also smoking when pregnant/in the care of a child.

Catsmoker.png

I left my wife for a level 59 tank mage

also smoking when pregnant/in the care of a child.

Now this I can definitely agree on. If you are a pregnant smoker it doesn't only come down to "It's my body - I can do what I want!" which is the main reason why I support the choice to smoke. But in this case, it's not just your body - it is the baby's too.

Speedos. D:

Or at least the ones that are really disturbingly small.

44142_m.gif

I would ban the death penalty. After that, I would want to ban smoking/tobacco products. Sure, yell all you want but nothing good comes from it. I've got about 6 friends all addicted to nicotene and none of them have turned 15 yet. :|

If I could, I would ban overdrinking too, just seems so shameful to me to be so out of control. Not only that, but it annoys everyone else when some completely drunk person gets on the train and pukes.

C2b6gs7.png