Parts of RuneScape I ignore

benar

• Replies 184
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The part where you say damn and it comes out as asterisk asterisk asterisk asterisk

The part where you try to give someone 10001 coins but they go back into your pack

The part where a bigass 2-hander can deal a non fatal direct hit on the noggin

The part where you take a bronze bar and you can make a hatchet without wood...?

The part where you can give a banker a fish log out for a week and come back to find a fresh, still-hot fish

The part where a random woman can't identify her own twin but expects you to

The part where the same twin escapes MILLIONS AND MILLIONS OF TIMES

The part where you can bury bones in concrete with your bare hand

The part where you can carry 2.147 billion GOLD coins and still have a relatively empty pack and can move around unhindered

The part where a platebody takes up the same amount of space as a feather :wall: seriously they need to change that

MR. OCTOPUS BEARD DISAGREES!

30259it.jpgNo, THAT's what she said.

Wanna know how to keep an idiot busy? Read below.

Wanna know how to keep an idiot busy? Read above.

[hide=OMG DRAGON KITESHIELD IN-GAME!!!!]rickrollad5.png

Never gonna give you up...[/hide]

I cant use a chair, evidence that Lucien's men are sitting on them.

The part where a platebody takes up the same amount of space as a feather :wall: seriously they need to change that

It would be pretty interesting if certain items took up more space in your inventory than others.

dgs5.jpg
To put it bluntly, [bleep] off.

It would be pretty interesting if certain items took up more space in your inventory than others.

That feature is in a few MMORPG's.

Anyway, I hate players who train to get a skillcape and not for fun.

I ignore the MM part of the MMORPG. I grew up playing games with little or no multiplayer aspect at all, and it colors my playing of Runescape. I just get frustrated at things like Pest Control where you have to participate in a group. I did Shield of Arrav with one of my sons, and Hero's with the other. My two sons and my daughter are the ONLY people on my friends list.

I know that the game and the economy would not exist without all of the other people playing, but I treat that whole thing as just an invisible hand providing things I can afford to buy and buying things I want to sell.

Public - Friends Private - Friends Clan - Off

The only community-oriented thing I participate in is this forum.

you have to LEARN to put something on fire? Now thats just ridiculous.

Have you ever tried to start a wood fire without matches or some sort of flammable liquid? It's more difficult than it looks. I would say it takes more skill than cooking a fish or mining a rock.

My only problem with the game, and several people have already said this, is that some of the newer updates just seem so stupid. The penguin quests for example. Too many aspects of the game are just too "cute" for my taste.

Mining, Cons, Farming, Agility, Thieving, Herby..

I just got them around 70 and got bored.

And Fist Of Guthix and Castle Wars, boring much?

But atm I'm ignoring the whole game.

Doomy edit: I like sheep

(If you hate farming, you're probably not doing it right)

PVP worlds, bounty hunter.

Rcing and construction (that's what tears are for!)

Trouble Brewing. Never done it.

God Wars (except for the ocassional avansies trip)

Cooking and fishing

CLANS. I am not and never have been in a clan.

When you go feather dragon god, you never go back.

i generally dont "ignore" a certain part, and i see merit for all skills....several minigames i am very rarely active in, but i have done every single minigame and spent a decent amount of time on every skill

I'm gonna be walking down an alley in varrock, and walka is going to walk up to me in a trench coat and say "psst.. hey man, wanna buy some sara brew"

walka92- retired with 99 in attack, strength, defence, health, magic, ranged, prayer and herblore and 137 combat. some day i may return to claim 138 combat, but alas, that time has not yet come

I ignore Keldagrim and Dorgeshkaan, and I try to ignore Trouble Brewing. But the fact that I haven't got it's music haunts me so! :thumbdown:

Cool, I wanted to list these two. I always forget how to get there too, when I have to :-)

I like to ignore all the immature children who come out with the most stupid comments. Like a person was telling me an evil chicken gives more exp than a firegiant, I tried explaining how it didn't and his response was always "but its got more hp so its more xp".. Things like that I'm beggining to ignore now. Very Irritating

I ignore RuneCrafting, most useless skill IN THE WORLD.

If I need runes, I just buy them or kill monsters to get.

With 91rcing you get to have the fastest non luck relyent way of making money,

double nats are like 1.2m per hour

1.2M an hour with nats is long gone. Try 900.

Gnomeball. :roll: But really, 90% of the game is stupid, useless, in-the-way annoying stuff cluttering the game. They need to stop doing that and remove tons of stuff. Which they won't. But yeah, Penguin spies? Wtf? No one thinks of something that stupid, I mean come on...

Gnomeball. :roll: But really, 90% of the game is stupid, useless, in-the-way annoying stuff cluttering the game. They need to stop doing that and remove tons of stuff. Which they won't. But yeah, Penguin spies? Wtf? No one thinks of something that stupid, I mean come on...

I love those spies, seriously. One of the better additions lately. It's fun if you do it wednesday with all the crowds, and who doesnt want 30k xp for 20-30 min work in a skill he can choose.

It is nice, yes, but the whole idea behind talking penguin spies threatening to kill something is just stupid. :?

Something like spying on White Knights would make more sense and it'd fit into the game a hell of a lot more.