(1) 30 Flax a day

(2) 1k XP Lamp

Medium -

1) Extra log or Two when cutting normal trees

2) More Experience when cutting Maple trees

3) More Flax a day (?)

4) 5K XP Lamp

Hard -

1) Spin fabrics at extreme speed in Seers' village.

2) 120 Flax a day

3) 10K XP Lamp

4) Lady of lake "enhances" Excalibur

reward-1.png

Headband DOESNT change from Easy -> Hard[/hide]

smellysockssigbyblfazer.png

Reward from Lady of the Lake is an enhanced excaliber. She says it now has a "healthy special" but i personally don't see any difference.

Hard flax per day = 120 BTW! :thumbup:

It gives a bigger defence boost.

Dark_Jab.png

76 fishing, 70 prayer and 74 firemaking here... looks like I'll be able to do it (almost) right away when I get membership again :)

100 flax is like 15k free a day? Not bad but could be better...

I wonder what the other rewards are...

Th3_C4bb4g3.png

Th3_C4bb4g3.png

Th3_C4bb4g3.png

- Back to casual f2p scaping due to limited time (university and girlfriend <3:) -

Reward from Lady of the Lake is an enhanced excaliber. She says it now has a "healthy special" but i personally don't see any difference.

Hard flax per day = 120 BTW! :thumbup:

It gives a bigger defence boost.

It also has a higher str bonus, still a bad weapon overall though.

Edit: My friend and I made a test. I'm 95 def, using normal spec I get +8 def (i dont have enhanced yet). My friend is 99 defence and he gets +14 defence. Still a bad weapon, failure of a reward.

slayermask3.png

A Draconic Guide V1.4, Fimer - Multi-Timer Farming Timer V3.

Dragon Boots: 39|Abyssal Whips: 16|Dark Bows: 1|

Loving it, more free exp and gp.

What does this put the current requirements to get all the achievement diary's done to now?

Sounds like with all the high requirements the trimmed quest cape is more likely then ever.

[hide=Drops]

• Dragon Axe x11
    Berserker Ring x9
    Warrior Ring x8
    Seercull
    Dragon Med
    Dragon Boots x4 - all less then 30 kc
    Godsword Shard (bandos)
    Granite Maul x 3

Solo only - doesn't include barrows[/hide][hide=Stats]

joe_da_studd.png[/hide]

* The PvP gloves that give bonus Hunter experience should now last longer. These had been wearing out quicker than we intended.

Good, needed that update. Glad I let them sit in bank now :P

Diary seems kind of lame, though. 12k (soon far less, most likely) of flax per day? It's hardly worth collecting :-#

DeviledEgg24.png

Drops: 1x Draconic Visage, 56x Abyssal Whip, 5x Demon Head, D Drops: 37, Barrows Drops: 43, DK Drops: 29

GWD drops: 14,000x Bars, 1x Armadyl Hilt, 2x Armadyl Skirt, 4x Sara Sword, 1x Saradomin Hilt, 8x Bandos Hilt, 8x Bandos Platebody, 9x Bandos Tassets, 4x Bandos Boots, 43x Godsword Shard, 82x Dragon Boots

Dry streak records: Saradomin 412 kills Bandos 988 kills Spirit Mages 633 kills - Slayer Sucks

Diary seems kind of lame, though. 12k (soon far less, most likely) of flax per day? It's hardly worth collecting :-#

Yeah, seems like alot of hassle to go to seers, put on headband, talk to a noob just for 12k ish. Agreed that it's lame :| Whole diary is pathetic. :cry:

X_kaylin_X.png

Patch notes: (QuickFind: 15-16-883-58264031)

* The salamanders near the Chaos Altar were occasionally getting stuck near one of the trees, this should no longer occur.

* The 'New Key' from the Mourning's Ends quest can now be placed on the key ring.

* You can no longer cut pineapple into slices without the necessary inventory space.

* The PvP gloves that give bonus Hunter experience should now last longer. These had been wearing out quicker than we intended.

Quite interesting minor updates too. You used to be able to just cut 27 pineapples to slices and pick them up from the ground by tapping 5 with mousekeys. (This was a bug? Phew, I got lucky not getting another surprice ban there.) Now it will be much slower to cut pineapples into slices as you will need to bank more. I also wonder how long the hunter brawler gloves last.

Two questions on the diary rewards:

What are the new stats for the Excalibur?

Can the flax person be contacted with the NPC contact spell?

Rao.png

Edit: My friend and I made a test. I'm 95 def, using normal spec I get +8 def (i dont have enhanced yet). My friend is 99 defence and he gets +14 defence. Still a bad weapon, failure of a reward.

You regain health and prayer

Edit: No prayer restore sorry, was using zammy brews to lower health and forgot about getting prayer back

You also get some health and prayer back

I think it's random i got a +8 Bonus and im 99 Def.

smellysockssigbyblfazer.png

Depending on how much faster spinning flax is now, the price could actually go slightly higher, if the crafting xp per hour from spinning is increased by a decent amount. :P

Dork.jpeg

Sig And Avatar by Tripsis - 99 Slayer Blog - My Pyramid Plunder Guide

Owner of Fire Cape since 28-09-2005 - 426th to 99 Strength

You also get some health and prayer back

Can someone confirm the HP and Prayer restores?

sigbad0xt.jpg

Jack of all trades, master of thieving. 259th to 99 thieving. All stats 75+

Tips for dumb people like me:

If it ain't immediately obvious, you can equip iron arrows and a stronger bow to weaken the mob first, then swap to a longbow for the killing shot. (You can't use anything better than iron with a lame longbow, so it'll be faster for you just to use only iron arrows.) That'll make things a bit easier.

If you need somewhere to buy cider, the pub under Miscellania (as in underground) sells it. Fairy ring is the fastest: just jump to Miscellania, then back to Sinclair Manor. Watch out for the wolves near the manor teleport spot if you're low on combat level. Which I assume shouldn't be the case if you managed to gain access to Miscellania's underground pub.

For yall not familiar with the poison chalice, that dwarf Stankers near the coal trucks area (who you need to be familiar with anyway) gives em out free.

When you're trying to get a fish pet, you gotta fill the fishbowl with water first, then dump a piece of seaweed in it before you try to ask the fishing shopkeeper for a tiny net (10 g, reusable). Seaweed is easy to get when you have a big net fishing hub nearby....which you have to fish from anyway.

All you have to do for the coal trucks is fill a cart up to full with coal which you can get from anywhere, into the nearest cart that is easiest for you. Heck, you could just go to the bank and pull coal from there, and then put it into the cart inside the carthouse.

8f14270694.jpg

[hide=Easy]1K lamp

Seer's headband

easy1stats.png

Reward dialogue

easy1.png[/hide]

[hide=Medium]5K lamp

Upgraded Seer's headband

medium1stats.png

Reward dialogue

meddialogue1.png

meddialogue2.png[/hide]

[hide=Hard]10K lamp

Upgraded Seer's headband

hardstats1.png

Reward dialogue

harddialogue1.png

harddialogue2.png

harddialogue3.png

harddialogue4.png

Faster Flax

Tested 28 flax was spun in 50 seconds without headband. 28 flax was spun in 33 seconds with headband on. The faster flax only applies to the Seer's Village spinning wheel.

Bonus - Lady of the Lake

Dialogue

ladydialogue1.png

Enchanted Exclibur Stats

enchantedexculibar.png

Same special animation as the normal exclibur, special attack gives +14 temporary boost to defence.[/hide]

Well that was disappointing.