Mod MMG's Ingame Behind the Scenes

CampbellMC

• Replies 172
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[bleep] YOU this chat is now loaded with people thanks for leaking -.-

It was no secret, troll.

Look at the number of tif'ers before and now.

I'd rather it be full of Tif peoples than others.

I dislike the number of people from tif in there currently, as some are immature. Even one person from tif (Name begins with S, you know who you are.) Went on alternate accounts to spam the clan chat.

Grow up, Man.

Either Saif or Silo, as they are both [bleep]ing [developmentally delayed]s.

I like how Mod MMG is answering some questions, it's like a mini-BTS ::'

2j3qh46.jpg

It was no secret, troll.

I dislike the number of people from tif in there currently, as some are immature. Even one person from tif (Name begins with S, you know who you are.) Went on alternate accounts to spam the clan chat.

Grow up, Man.

Either Saif or Silo, as they are both [bleep] [developmentally delayed].

It was Saif.

mark.png

mark2.png

People think I'm mark now. :roll:

RIP Michaelangelopolous

[hide=]

It was no secret, troll.

Grow up, Man.

Either Saif or Silo, as they are both [bleep] [developmentally delayed].

It was Saif.

mark.png

mark2.png

People think I'm mark now. :roll:

[/hide]

Love Mark Gerhard <3: The fact that he is taking the time to personally pm you.... oh my gawd thumbs up my friend, thumbs up! :thumbsup:

"There are only two strategies in war. Move forward or change. The victor is the first to realise that when he cannot move forward he must change."

~ Mod Mark H ~

100000players-2.jpg

He said sailing won't be a skill how about a mini game :P

[/lame attempt at a joke]

Em there is something there already to kinda take out some junk from the game, after the Summers End quest you can unlock a rogue and he'll buy unenchanted jewellery off you (in noted form) but only for min price on G.E.

So if you buy gold bars (184gp mid) then make them into gold necklaces(270gp each) and sell them to him you can make 86gp each (ok granted it's not much profit each but it's better then loosing a lot of money via d'hides, ok it will be slow as well but if you unlock him you can get him on f2p worlds as well)

howlin1eeveesig.png

He said sailing won't be a skill how about a mini game :P

[/lame attempt at a joke]

Em there is something there already to kinda take out some junk from the game, after the Summers End quest you can unlock a rogue and he'll buy unenchanted jewellery off you (in noted form) but only for min price on G.E.

So if you buy gold bars (184gp mid) then make them into gold necklaces(270gp each) and sell them to him you can make 86gp each (ok granted it's not much profit each but it's better then loosing a lot of money via d'hides, ok it will be slow as well but if you unlock him you can get him on f2p worlds as well)

still you earn money and with crafting you usually earn it sounds good to me.

Pit_Guardian.png

Gamertag: EFs Predator.

Games I play: Halo 3, Halo wars.

lolz.png

That's the first time in ages I've laughed so long and so hard about something on the net (which wasn't southpark).

BTW, how did carl and RSW get ranked there? That sounds like a pretty big privilege to me.

When everything's been said and done, more has been said than done.

All skills 80+

angel2w.gif

Love Mark Gerhard <3: The fact that he is taking the time to personally pm you.... oh my gawd thumbs up my friend, thumbs up! :thumbsup:

I'm a friend of Mark's, on both of his accounts. He's a great guy, funny too. ;)

RIP Michaelangelopolous

I'm a friend of Mark's, on both of his accounts. He's a great guy, funny too. ;)

!!!!!!!!!!

I hate your avatar.

But he does have a sense of humor. It would've been better if he'd did the imitation in leetspeak.

Ah, this reminds me about the noob on the Runescape forums who was upset with the quest "Cold War" because apparently his grandparents died in the war. :wall:

BTW, how did carl and RSW get ranked there? That sounds like a pretty big privilege to me.

Dunno about a Carl but the other there's only 2 words, and anyone from Lighting will know it. "Kiss Arsery." And its a shame too (After the Power-Trip he went on).

On Topic: Excluding Spam and Power-Trips, its good because it shows that Jagex themselfs are trying to communicate with other players rather then be this secluded, cut-off dark company we dont know about.

Popoto.~<3

On Topic: Excluding Spam and Power-Trips, its good because it shows that Jagex themselfs are trying to communicate with other players rather then be this secluded, cut-off dark company we dont know about.

This is true. But, on the other hand, it turns Mod MMG into an oracle of knowledge. This is very conducive to cross country power trips, as you probably already know. The dependence on one man, albeit a very knowledgeable one, is a bad thing.

If the CORPORAL beast is this hard, imagine how hard a GENERAL or COLONEL beast would be. a corporal is not even an admirable rank in armies that use that ranking system.

Yeah, it is a pking minigame, so any arguments anybody makes will probably be biased.

The best way this will end :Everybody just says,"I'm not arguing with you anymore, goodbye."

The worst way this will end: I don't really know, psychological warfare? Worldwide thermonuclear war? Pie eating contest?

the 3 updates id most want are optional familiar xp, for pures or tanks or whatever type of specail acc to use a wider variety of familiars without hurting their goals. a c bow that gives no xp or no hp xp(dont ask i realy realy realy want one) and fixing ge prices such as sirit shields

a_final_name.png

He was on earlier today as well answering some questions. I like the fact that he allows only friends/ranked to talk when he is in there to avoid the spam. I just dislike the chain-message that follows in order to ask a question. Reminds me of an elementary school activity.. I think they called it telephone. I didn't stay too long today as there was a clan event (more important things).

It really says good things about Jagex as a company when they are willing to get more personal with the players of the game. Almost daily feedback on questions is a definite bonus. It's almost like having Mod Mmg bugged so we can hear all that he discusses. :lol:

I just ask that those who use the clan chat.. please do not come in just to spam or act childish. I know it is possible that some people are shy and that is how they get over it.... but I would appreciate you just logout for a moment until you feel that you are capable of acting mature.

PS: If you are shy you can come to Forsaken's cc and I'll help you get over it. ;)

91215531.png

Poetry

Indexed Picture 1

Indexed Picture 2

Killed my maxed Zerker pure April 2010

Rebooting Runescape

91215531.png

Dunno about a Carl but the other there's only 2 words, and anyone from Lighting will know it. "Kiss Arsery." And its a shame too (After the Power-Trip he went on).

Uhm, Mark added me Dark_Aura and I had never spoken to him before. He wanted to help me with an issue I had. Simple. That was over a month ago, too. Rsw44 was added last week so he could ask a question, he was just never removed. Some of the ranks in there were just added so they could ask a question.

RIP Michaelangelopolous