17th March 2009 - The Chosen Commander|Route-finding Update

Sentry_Wolf

The captain is glitched.

For loads of people he tells you to go to the nursery when you are in it, and when you ask where it is he says you're in it.

Try speaking to people there...

I'm trying all the kids, getting nothing.

So don't let anyone tell you you're not worth the earth,

These streets are your streets, this turf is your turf,

Don't let anyone tell you that you've got to give in,

Cos you can make a difference, you can change everything,

Just let your dreams be your pilot, your imagination your fuel,

Tear up the book and write your own damn rules,

Use all that heart, hope and soul that you've got,

And the love and the rage that you feel in your gut,

And realise that the other world that you're always looking for,

Lies right here in front of us, just outside this door,

And it's up to you to go out there and paint the canvas,

After all, you were put on the earth to do this,

So shine your light so bright that all can see,

Take pride in being whoever the [bleep] you want to be.

• Replies 427
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The captain is glitched.

For loads of people he tells you to go to the nursery when you are in it, and when you ask where it is he says you're in it.

Try speaking to people there...

I'm trying all the kids, getting nothing.

Don't speak to the kids, there should be a "grown-up" there, speak to her.

ok well i signed in then got disconnected immediately, now its telling me that my " account has not logged out from it's last session, try again in a few minutes." been waiting for more then 10 minutes now :x

koma1.png

koma1.png

ok well i signed in then got disconnected immediately, now its telling me that my " account has not logged out from it's last session, try again in a few minutes." been waiting for more then 10 minutes now :x

I'm having the same thing, the server crashed and thus our characters are "stuck" on it, although not active we have to wait until the servers are restarted before our characters are released and we're allowed back onto that server or other servers.

No idea how long it'll be, it's a pain but there's nothing we can do about it.

same thing here, I tried reopening the gamewindow, didn't work.

I'm having the same thing, the server crashed and thus our characters are "stuck" on it, although not active we have to wait until the servers are restarted before our characters are released and we're allowed back onto that server or other servers.

No idea how long it'll be, it's a pain but there's nothing we can do about it.

Ah ok thanks alot I was on the verge of a panic attack, thinking someones hacked my account lol

koma1.png

koma1.png

Well I logged in fine so idk.

I'm not going to bother doing this quest until a guide comes out so I don't waste my time on it. It just seems disappointing to me but maybe the reward is good we'll see.

Click for My Blog

Runescapew44.png

b3e1cfada6.png

670th to 99 Smithing July 21st, 07 |743rd to 99 Mining November 29th, 07 | 649th to 99 Runecrafting May 18th, 08 | 29,050th to 99 Defence October 20th, 08 | 20,700th to 99 Magic November 8, 08 | 47,938th to 99 Attack December 19, 08 | 37,829th to 99 Hitpoints December 24, 08 | 68,604th to 99 Strength February 4, 09 | 27,983rd to 99 Range February 9, 09 | 9,725th to 99 Prayer June 8, 09 | 6,620th to 99 Slayer December, 12 09 | 4,075th to 99 Summoning December, 28 09 | 3,551th to 99 Herblore February 24, 10 | 3,192th to 99 Dungeoneering November 11, 10 | 146,600th to 99 Cooking December 29th, 10 | 11,333rd to 99 Construction June 7th, 11 | 16,648th to 99 Farming August 1st, 11 | 19,993th to 99 Crafting August 2nd, 11 | 89,739th to 99 Woodcutting Janurary 1st, 12 | 55,424th to 99 Fishing May 9th, 12| 60,648th to 99 Firemaking May 12th, 12 | 16666th to 99 Agility May 17th, 2012 | 24476th to 99 Hunter June 1st, 2012 | 57,881st to 99 Fletching June 1st, 2012 | All 99s June 1st, 2012 | 3183th to 120 Dungeoneering July 24th, 2012 | 2341st to 2496 Total level July 24th, 2012 | Completionist Cape July 24th, 2012

Can't log in... still logged in after llike 25min....

Hmmm maybe a hidden update? *Your account will now stay logged in for a full day if you get disconnected*

ROFL

demonic.png

comment-1.jpg

**Thanks to Boo_Boy666 for my amazing Singnature**

[hide=Slaytanicc's Achievments]|99Cooking achieved 24Dec 2008|99Strength achieved 17Feb 2009|99Hit Points achieved 8April 2009|

|99Defense achieved 29May 2009|99Attack achieved 2August 2009|99Ranged achieved 14August 2009|[/hide]

[hide=Guides by Slaytanicc]Aviansie Maging + Ranging Guide (Must Read!!)

Iron Mining + Banking Guide

Green Dragons Guide

Ankou Slaying Guide[/hide]

The drop party update sounds bad for me. So much for ever going to those for surely I will lag out if I attempt it. Also the confirmation to click away from the game window sounds like a hassle.

sigraniiixx.gifEye-X.gif

blg.giff2p.giftfsn.gif

[spoiler=Stats:]Updated December 22, 2011:

Total level - 1442 - 170M+ XP , Combat level - 115

Combat skills: Attack - 90, Defence - 99 (24.45m+ XP), Strength - 90, Constitution - 99 (16.42M+ XP) Ranged - 99 (13.32M+ XP), Prayer - 60, Magic - 99 (13.25M+ XP)

Non-Combat skills: Cooking - 99 (13.80M+ XP), Woodcutting - 99 (31.95M+ XP), Fishing - 90, Firemaking - 99 (24.82M+), Crafting - 90, Smithing - 90, Mining - 85, Runecrafting - 60, Dungeoneering - 85

1.) Quest 150 has embarassingly low requirements.

2.) Something is crashing ALL the servers. This is not the first time there have been server problems due to updates...in fact it happens all the time, probably once a month.

3.) Yet another anti gameplay update has been made. Only two worlds contain the "party room" now. That means that at the very most there can be 4 thousand people in the whole game who want to party at one time. Then, subtract off the 1000-1500 normal population of that world and you are left with a now majorly inconvenient feature...What could have been a good place to invite your dearest friends for a going-away drop party is now going to be constantly flooded. I honestly do not believe that this was a significant enough source of RWT.

4.) A new weapon costs 40k. If it is sold by some store unlocked by the quest for ~40k then this might be an understandable price, but if it is dropped by a monster or obtained by chance in any way, Jagex has shown that they completely misunderstand the player market.

It has been a nice 5 years, but I can't take any more of this terrible game with terrible heads of content. The 3 appropriate updates per year is not enough to justify my 5 dollars a month.

Myweponsgood.gif

Need assistance in any of these skills? PM me in game, my private chat is always ON

The drop party update sounds bad for me. So much for ever going to those for surely I will lag out if I attempt it. Also the confirmation to click away from the game window sounds like a hassle.

Have you ever acidentally hit the backspace button or your "back" mouse button while not centered on the Runescape window... In a dangerous place.... Fighting a strong monster????

GREAT UPDATE! No more accidentally leaving the game!

sindarin00.png

[hide=Drops]Barrows: Ahrim's Robeskirt (2)

Dragon: Plateskirt (3) : Left Halfs (2) : Med Helm (1) : Boots (14) : Spear (3)

Treasure Trails: Sara Platebody (1)

Slayer: Leaf Bladed Sword (9) : Granite Helm (3) : Granite Maul (1) : Black Mask (3) : Abyssal Whip (2)

Other: Obby Cape (1) : Obby Maul (2)

Splits: Shield Left Half (1) : Dragon Med Helm (4)[/hide]

[hide=Another Little Quest Spoiler]I just did my in game skill guide check after an update and what did I find? Zanik's Crossbow under the ranged guide, crossbows section, it's not on the GE so I'm guessing it's untradable. Can use bolts up to adamant and requires 48 Ranged.[/hide]

200000000.png

2.) Something is crashing ALL the servers. This is not the first time there have been server problems due to updates...in fact it happens all the time, probably once a month.

3.) Yet another anti gameplay update has been made. Only two worlds contain the "party room" now. That means that at the very most there can be 4 thousand people in the whole game who want to party at one time. Then, subtract off the 1000-1500 normal population of that world and you are left with a now majorly inconvenient feature...What could have been a good place to invite your dearest friends for a going-away drop party is now going to be constantly flooded. I honestly do not believe that this was a significant enough source of RWT.

4.) A new weapon costs 40k. If it is sold by some store unlocked by the quest for ~40k then this might be an understandable price, but if it is dropped by a monster or obtained by chance in any way, Jagex has shown that they completely misunderstand the player market.

It has been a nice 5 years, but I can't take any more of this terrible game with terrible heads of content. The 3 appropriate updates per year is not enough to justify my 5 dollars a month.

Do not let the door hit your [wagon] on the way out!

Bye!!!

sindarin00.png

[hide=Drops]Barrows: Ahrim's Robeskirt (2)

Dragon: Plateskirt (3) : Left Halfs (2) : Med Helm (1) : Boots (14) : Spear (3)

Treasure Trails: Sara Platebody (1)

Slayer: Leaf Bladed Sword (9) : Granite Helm (3) : Granite Maul (1) : Black Mask (3) : Abyssal Whip (2)

Other: Obby Cape (1) : Obby Maul (2)

Splits: Shield Left Half (1) : Dragon Med Helm (4)[/hide]

" Mod Chris E

Jagex Mod

17-Mar-2009 15:46:57

(Cross posted from another thread)

One of the physical servers hosting some game worlds has suffered a serious problem and gone offline. When this happens our login servers (where your game is saved to) attempt to keep you marked as logged in for a short time incase the server comes back on line so that we can recover your save game and you don't experience a 'rollback'.

The timeout for this is 1 hour so that we can attempt to get the world up and running again, which we normally can.

Most people stuck in this state at the moment will be freed in around 10-20 minutes.

We apologise for the inconvenience, the system is in place to safe guard your save game as effectively as possible. "

Is it just me or can you see a little bit further past the southern Lumbridge castle wall?

I always click just past that wall so I have less clicking when going to Zanaris (fairy city). If this is new then it makes life for me a tiny bit easier.

Love ya guys, gals & Jagex Staff.

Love ya even more Tip It Staff!

~Commander Midala of Saradomins Gaze~

Do not let the door hit your [wagon] on the way out!

Bye!!!

:thumbup:

BTW "myweponspwn", just hang in there, a good update is bound to come soon, and if you really quit, Acc Pl0x? LAWL

demonic.png

comment-1.jpg

**Thanks to Boo_Boy666 for my amazing Singnature**

[hide=Slaytanicc's Achievments]|99Cooking achieved 24Dec 2008|99Strength achieved 17Feb 2009|99Hit Points achieved 8April 2009|

|99Defense achieved 29May 2009|99Attack achieved 2August 2009|99Ranged achieved 14August 2009|[/hide]

[hide=Guides by Slaytanicc]Aviansie Maging + Ranging Guide (Must Read!!)

Iron Mining + Banking Guide

Green Dragons Guide

Ankou Slaying Guide[/hide]

" Mod Chris E

Jagex Mod

17-Mar-2009 15:46:57

(Cross posted from another thread)

One of the physical servers hosting some game worlds has suffered a serious problem and gone offline. When this happens our login servers (where your game is saved to) attempt to keep you marked as logged in for a short time incase the server comes back on line so that we can recover your save game and you don't experience a 'rollback'.

The timeout for this is 1 hour so that we can attempt to get the world up and running again, which we normally can.

Most people stuck in this state at the moment will be freed in around 10-20 minutes.

We apologise for the inconvenience, the system is in place to safe guard your save game as effectively as possible. "

Mhm I'm still stuck D: Been over 20 minutes now for sure

99 ranged/99 hunter/99 mage/99 cook/99 constitution

99 woodcutting/99 firemaking/99 farming

sig2fk1.png

99 herblore achieved on 7/10/2008

99 agility achieved 7/2/2010

Have you ever acidentally hit the backspace button or your "back" mouse button while not centered on the Runescape window... In a dangerous place.... Fighting a strong monster????

GREAT UPDATE! No more accidentally leaving the game!

Yes I have, that's why I use a Greasemonkey plugin to avoid exactly that... a CUSTOM greasemonkey plugin with everything from highscores to a notepad to a calculator ;)

But yeah, I guess it's a nice update.

art_crazy.png