17th March 2009 - The Chosen Commander|Route-finding Update

Sentry_Wolf

• Replies 427
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just read that the Mace is 50 Attack + Strength to wield (my initial guess was a 70 Attack Mace) so here's what I think the stats will be (based on the Rune and Dragon Mace's)

Stab: +30

Slash: -2

Crush: +49

Magic: +0

Range: +0

----------

Strength: +45

Prayer: +4

[hide=Statsness]gmace.png[/hide]

Sorry if its been posted already

Oh my lord, legendary guess.

Anyone know what Zanik's crossbow special does? I've got a feeling it stops the target from healing... If it did, that'd be way too awesome in PvP.

trains2.png

[spoiler=I LOVE MY STATION]

01001001001001110110110100100000010101000111011101100101011011000111011001100101

00100000011000010110111001100100001000000111011101101000011000010111010000100000

It's being really laggy for me atm >.< I think it's a mix between the lag and the normal lag my laptop gets for the first hour or so it's been turned on.

I'm gonna do my homework instead of playing. #-o *hates self for even thinking of the posibility of work before Runescape*

The updates look pretty sweet though. Can't say much about the quest since I'm not a quester but the running thing will be hawt <3: .

umilambdaberncgsig.jpg

I edit for the [Tip.It Times]. I rarely write in [My Blog]. I am an [Ex-Moderator].

It's a nice agility course in their too.

Faster than wildy or atoll (as far as I can tell)

600xp a lap

Do you know or can you figure out if it is more exp/h than the Dorgesh-Kaan Agility course? :o (Dorgesh-Kaan Agility course is about 60k xp/h btw).

[insert birds flying in a circle here]

Yes, that sig was annoying.

600xp a lap

Do you know or can you figure out if it is more exp/h than the Dorgesh-Kaan Agility course? :o (Dorgesh-Kaan Agility course is about 60k xp/h btw).

At a VERY rough estimate I'd say bout 30 seconds a lap which would mean 72k an hour.

So I'd say 50k - 72k an hour would be a good estimate, someone wuld need to check it thou

I'm usually quite poor at judging time thou, so I wouldn't take my estimate too seriously til someone checks it properly

Plv6Dz6.jpg

Operation Gold Sparkles :: Chompy Kills ::  Full Profound :: Champions :: Barbarian Notes :: Champions Tackle Box :: MA Rewards

Dragonkin Journals :: Ports Stories :: Elder Chronicles :: Boss Slayer :: Penance King :: Kal'gerion Titles :: Gold Statue

600xp a lap

At a VERY rough estimate I'd say bout 30 seconds a lap which would mean 72k an hour.

So I'd say 50k - 72k an hour would be a good estimate, someone wuld need to check it thou

I'm usually quite poor at judging time thou, so I wouldn't take my estimate too seriously til someone checks it properly

Ok :D Could be the new fastest Agility course then, we'll see soon I guess (once all the Agility power trainers start trying it out :P).

[insert birds flying in a circle here]

Yes, that sig was annoying.

I think that the new route-finding might have messed up some situations.

Currently I am doing abyssal demons and regularly the attack stops while the demons appears to stand next to me. It is as if there is an invisible wall.

This wasn't the case yesterday when I was doing the same activity.

spuriousmonk.png

spuriousmonk.png

If youre logged in to RuneScape and navigate away from the game screen, you will now have to click on a confirmation box to confirm that you want to navigate away from the page. This is to make sure that you dont accidentally lose your game window.

Yaaaaaaaaaaaay this confirmation box just saved me.

If you dont get what is it about: Even happened to you that you missclicked return or close on your webpage while playing? well now if you click any of that, a confirmation box appears, avoiding accidents :thumbsup:

13Ra3.png

Veteran Cape Owner (10 year)

Just read that the Mace is 50 Attack + Strength to wield (my initial guess was a 70 Attack Mace) so here's what I think the stats will be (based on the Rune and Dragon Mace's)

Stab: +30

Slash: -2

Crush: +49

Magic: +0

Range: +0

----------

Strength: +45

Prayer: +4

[hide=Statsness]gmace.png[/hide]

Sorry if its been posted already

Oh my lord, legendary guess.

That.... is scary..... very scary :?

"There are only two strategies in war. Move forward or change. The victor is the first to realise that when he cannot move forward he must change."

~ Mod Mark H ~

100000players-2.jpg

If youre logged in to RuneScape and navigate away from the game screen, you will now have to click on a confirmation box to confirm that you want to navigate away from the page. This is to make sure that you dont accidentally lose your game window.

If you dont get what is it about: Even happened to you that you missclicked return or close on your webpage while playing? well now if you click any of that, a confirmation box appears, avoiding accidents :thumbsup:

What about accidentally clicking on tabs? :|

2dgucz6.png

doesnt work on tabs

Tip.it's 2nd unoffical Go player

Darkduellord.gif

sm3x;

sm3x0rz.png

doesnt work on tabs

yeah it does, i was using firefox and clicked the wrong x trying to exit worldmap, and the box popped up. ftw.

UZp6G.png

32,606th to 99 magic || 15,388th to 99 dungeoneering || 12,647th to 99 farming

14,792nd to 99 range || 24,954th to 99 herblore

omg!@#@!@@@@@@@@@@@@22 no more drop trfickkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk thats such (bad word). what a joke ..... i cant pvp so lets think of a new way such as bronze dagger bronze hally? some noob weapon im still pvp tricking tho

Just skill?

When you go feather dragon god, you never go back.