17th March 2009 - The Chosen Commander|Route-finding Update

Sentry_Wolf

The Granite maul requires 50 attack, and 50 strength. So don't expect any epic stats or something.

my.php?image=granitemaul2.png

It's a mace right? Oh and btw it might be a good KO weapon for pures, don't know about the spec or strength bonus, but who knows

99 ranged/99 hunter/99 mage/99 cook/99 constitution

99 woodcutting/99 firemaking/99 farming

sig2fk1.png

99 herblore achieved on 7/10/2008

99 agility achieved 7/2/2010

• Replies 427
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The Granite maul requires 50 attack, and 50 strength. So don't expect any epic stats or something.

my.php?image=granitemaul2.png

It's a mace right? Oh and btw it might be a good KO weapon for pures, don't know about the spec or strength bonus, but who knows

Yes, it's a mace indeed.

BTW "myweponspwn", just hang in there, a good update is bound to come soon, and if you really quit, Acc Pl0x? LAWL

Try again

fail

Its called "a joke". Maybe there arent much of those were you're from, so i forgive you.

demonic.png

comment-1.jpg

**Thanks to Boo_Boy666 for my amazing Singnature**

[hide=Slaytanicc's Achievments]|99Cooking achieved 24Dec 2008|99Strength achieved 17Feb 2009|99Hit Points achieved 8April 2009|

|99Defense achieved 29May 2009|99Attack achieved 2August 2009|99Ranged achieved 14August 2009|[/hide]

[hide=Guides by Slaytanicc]Aviansie Maging + Ranging Guide (Must Read!!)

Iron Mining + Banking Guide

Green Dragons Guide

Ankou Slaying Guide[/hide]

BTW "myweponspwn", just hang in there, a good update is bound to come soon, and if you really quit, Acc Pl0x? LAWL

Try again

fail

Its called "a joke". Maybe there arent much of those were you're from, so i forgive you.

Generally these joke things you speak of, are funny.

35b9enp.jpg

Try again

fail

Generally these joke things you speak of, are funny.

In my country bad humour is the only humour.

demonic.png

comment-1.jpg

**Thanks to Boo_Boy666 for my amazing Singnature**

[hide=Slaytanicc's Achievments]|99Cooking achieved 24Dec 2008|99Strength achieved 17Feb 2009|99Hit Points achieved 8April 2009|

|99Defense achieved 29May 2009|99Attack achieved 2August 2009|99Ranged achieved 14August 2009|[/hide]

[hide=Guides by Slaytanicc]Aviansie Maging + Ranging Guide (Must Read!!)

Iron Mining + Banking Guide

Green Dragons Guide

Ankou Slaying Guide[/hide]

1.) Quest 150 has embarassingly low requirements.

2.) Something is crashing ALL the servers. This is not the first time there have been server problems due to updates...in fact it happens all the time, probably once a month.

3.) Yet another anti gameplay update has been made. Only two worlds contain the "party room" now. That means that at the very most there can be 4 thousand people in the whole game who want to party at one time. Then, subtract off the 1000-1500 normal population of that world and you are left with a now majorly inconvenient feature...What could have been a good place to invite your dearest friends for a going-away drop party is now going to be constantly flooded. I honestly do not believe that this was a significant enough source of RWT.

4.) A new weapon costs 40k. If it is sold by some store unlocked by the quest for ~40k then this might be an understandable price, but if it is dropped by a monster or obtained by chance in any way, Jagex has shown that they completely misunderstand the player market.

It has been a nice 5 years, but I can't take any more of this terrible game with terrible heads of content. The 3 appropriate updates per year is not enough to justify my 5 dollars a month.

Oh cmon! Who the bloody heck uses the party room anyways? Server crashes could always happen, don't even try to put the blame on Jagex, quest requirements doesn't need to be high for it to be a good quest and I'm almost certain that the granite mace is a reward.

So ur basically quitting because you can't do drop parties (where hundreds would flood anyways, you never had the chance to invite friends only), and I doubt you even used them much.

Give em' a friggin break!!

"There are only two strategies in war. Move forward or change. The victor is the first to realise that when he cannot move forward he must change."

~ Mod Mark H ~

100000players-2.jpg

And Mywepon, did you not realise they made HUGE pro-gameplay update today? The route finder? That has been a problem for ages, but of course you don't notice, you're too busy hating on Jagex. Gawd, I hate kids (or old people who act like kids, whatever).

"There are only two strategies in war. Move forward or change. The victor is the first to realise that when he cannot move forward he must change."

~ Mod Mark H ~

100000players-2.jpg

System Update...

This is to fix an issue with certain worlds not coming back online. This will prevent the issue happening to the worlds that are currently online and the rest will be brought back online shortly.

Thanks,

Mod Nexus.

So this is basically to stop the worlds online from crashing... I hope

art_crazy.png

Can someone help me distract the first guard when trying to free the goblin? I tryed hitting the painting with the alarm behind it with a hammer... That did nothing. I need some advice, am I missing something?

trains2.png

[spoiler=I LOVE MY STATION]

01001001001001110110110100100000010101000111011101100101011011000111011001100101

00100000011000010110111001100100001000000111011101101000011000010111010000100000

Looking forward to the use of these new items.

For those thinking Party Room wasn't a big source of xfering/RWT, here was the method.

[hide=Party room xfer method]1. Find an item thats worth under 50k, such as mystic robe bottoms/glories.

2. Buy as many as you need to xfer.

3. Find an empty party room world with nothing that will make the drop over 50k, put it in, pull the lever

4. Other person pops balloons until they get it and hops worlds, rotating between a few.

• [/hide]

This has been done since about a month after the end of free trade, so its been going on for OVER A YEAR. Thats a ton of xfering. However, most people just used it to xfer, I dunno of any that did it to RWT. But any method of xfering = potential for RWT. So they had to fix it. It's been reported many times by many people, so I'm suprised it wasn't fixed until now.

Also, now that grapes are fixed (people would buy for 400gp and sell to the RFD chest for other person to buy for 1 gp ea to sell back until all cash xfered), it seems there is no way to RWT anymore except for powerleveling... and Jagex could fix that possibly if they are able to do checks with IP's of the people to see that it doesn't move locations too fast. Expect that to be the next RWT update -- it will fix account sharing too possibly.

Started free trade with 1.5m cash. 2 weeks later, have hit max cash 2x.

PvP drops: 359 Brawling Gloves, 11 Vesta's Longswords, 41+ Zaros/Ancient Statues

9 Dragon Full Helms, 3 Dragonfire Shields on the old PvP loot system

Brawler guide is being finished!

it seems there is no way to RWT anymore except for powerleveling... and Jagex could fix that possibly if they are able to do checks with IP's of the people to see that it doesn't move locations too fast. Expect that to be the next RWT update -- it will fix account sharing too possibly.

I'm sure there are still ways to transfer between accounts and/or future updates will bring about new unintentional methods.

Reward:

[hide=]090317172921.png[/hide]

Not mine, so don't ask anything :P . I have yet to start the quest.

Thank you Olav <3: ,

Retired

2146 overall - 136 combat - 6 skillcapes

Plus I think the whole teenage girl thing will end soon (hopefully), because my girlfriend is absolutely in love with him(she is 18), and im beginning to feel threatened by his [Justin Bieber] dashing looks.