One Down, a Lot to Go

Ravenkana

Myreque a farrrrr ahead first, followed by elven/gnomish then waaaaaaaaaaay far behind temple knights, followed by summers end series taken out because they're impossible with any lag whatsoever. just take them out of the game, i dont know anyone who likes them..

Though I love the Lovecraftian themes found in the slug menace storylines, the Vampyre storylines are most interesting to me.

By the way, the idea of taking out the summer's series disgusts me. I LOVED that.

enex2sigjpegkm3.jpg

Do you hate Wyverns or Warped Terrorbirds? Think again! Misunderstood Monsters!

Want to become a Champion of Champions like I once was? Champion Scroll Guide!

Feeling Bored? List of Sidequests

Rare Drops: Dragon Sq Half : 1, Dragon Med : 2, Dragon Claws : 2, Dragon Legs : 1, Dragon Boots : 60+, Granite Legs: 8

Myreque a farrrrr ahead first, followed by elven/gnomish then waaaaaaaaaaay far behind temple knights, followed by summers end series taken out because they're impossible with any lag whatsoever. just take them out of the game, i dont know anyone who likes them..

why wouldnt you like summers end?!it took real skill and it was fun having a spirit sheild 2 or 3 days after release(realy should have sold mine :S)

i would like to see, well all of them filled out more since i love all quests(exept underground pass,i hated it and only it).

i would have to say the gnome/summers end(if it hasnt in fact already finnished. maybe somthing combined with making/meeting history?

a detailed history of the wildy would be awsome!).

notasandwich000457.png

lolwot125740.png

. . . followed by summers end series taken out because they're impossible with any lag whatsoever. just take them out of the game, i dont know anyone who likes them..

What?!? I LOVED those quests!

When you go feather dragon god, you never go back.

I don't see why there couldn't be another Zanik/Cave Goblin quest. Unless maybe I missed something definitative at the end of Chosen Commander.

o_knames.png

Maxed total levels

Remaining for Completionist Cape: Livid Farm spell (Borrowed Power)

I don't see why there couldn't be another Zanik/Cave Goblin quest. Unless maybe I missed something definitative at the end of Chosen Commander.

They could introduce a new goblin questline in the future

but the chosen commander marked the end of this one

Personally, I think temple knights first (or a continuation from smoking kills, slayer quest FTW)

followed by robert the strong/ dragonkin(people seem to be forgetting this series and personally i think it has huge potential)

after that I'd say a continuation from defender of varrock

Then either elves or vampires both are way too hard to get to is the only reason i dislike them

followed by Desert questline

the death of hazelmere kinda turned me off of the gnomes sadly

also considering the strange old man at the barrows reacting to Jennica's ring i don't think the Summer quest line is over, And i would love to see how the brothers tie in.

[hide]

Damnit, I tripped over Magzar's half inflated blow-up doll and hurt myself. I wish he wouldn't leave that thing lying around. -.-

[/hide]

also considering the strange old man at the barrows reacting to Jennica's ring i don't think the Summer quest line is over, And i would love to see how the brothers tie in.

:shock: What does he do?

When you go feather dragon god, you never go back.

:shock: What does he do?

he recognizes the ring, I think he just stammers out the name jennica, but i can't remember for sure

[hide]

Damnit, I tripped over Magzar's half inflated blow-up doll and hurt myself. I wish he wouldn't leave that thing lying around. -.-

[/hide]

I agree. Chosen Commander wrapped up Bandos' and Sigmund's involvement, but there is still room to expand. Sure, Dorgesh-Khan has both human and dwarf merchants, but they've yet to begin sending anyone but diplomats to the surface. And Zanik has a lot of possibilities. Just because she's left the city doesn't mean that she couldn't be involved in other plots. Maybe she could attract the wrath of a prominent diety, say Saradomin, because of her lack of faith in any god.
If the CORPORAL beast is this hard, imagine how hard a GENERAL or COLONEL beast would be. a corporal is not even an admirable rank in armies that use that ranking system.

Yeah, it is a pking minigame, so any arguments anybody makes will probably be biased.

The best way this will end :Everybody just says,"I'm not arguing with you anymore, goodbye."

The worst way this will end: I don't really know, psychological warfare? Worldwide thermonuclear war? Pie eating contest?

I would like to see a finish to the temple knights, rune and dragon prayer armour would be friggin awesome.

Also i noticed since about this time 07, 3 goblin quests were released and dorshun kaan. So whichever storyline that will be finished next will probably have the same scenario as the goblin storyline.

The next Fremennik quest will give you the reward of many new types of armors! It will be called... Fremennik Styles!

Then, after that, you go undercover as a secret agent to stop a dubious plot of wiping out Relleka by the Moonclan in... The Fremennik Files! This will tie up the Lunar quests and the Fremennik quests, to finish both series! New spells will be unlocked, including invisibility, as assassins used in the quest to prevent your insolent meddling!

Actually, I want the Temple Knights quest line to be finished up. I can't wait to see how it turns out! Oh yeah, and I also want super powerful rune armor with amazing prayer bonuses, too.

trains2.png

[spoiler=I LOVE MY STATION]

01001001001001110110110100100000010101000111011101100101011011000111011001100101

00100000011000010110111001100100001000000111011101101000011000010111010000100000

I would really like the third elemental workshop quest to be released. Smithing is one of my favorite skills, and I loved both of those quests, so getting a third would be great :) . A close second to that would be another jungle or ogre quest (no more like one small favor, though, I hated that quest to the core). =P~

TheDarkestLight2.jpg

[hide]

Come, be my light.

Mingle with my darkness

May we mix to create

Our own twilight sunset

The dusk breeze

Spreading clouds

On our murky horizon

~Darkpoet837~[/hide]

if the acolyte and up armours are really rune+ with prayer bonus it better be a grandmasterquest with multiple 75-80 requirments. otherwise it would be way overpowered.

i would like to see the elemental workshop contiued or finished. we have still body and soul to go, soul might mean the runecrafting altar itself. (*prays for lightblue armour with the soul emblem on them* :pray: )

rida81.png

Rida81.png

became quest point master on: 21 dec 2007 2:43 pm

I think the entire hype around Elf quests is only because Priffidinas has been around for so long without us having even a small clue what is inside it. I, for one, was ANNOYED by all the Elf quests, Underground Pass and Mourning Ends Part II in particular. The rewards were ok, but the quest overall was just plain annoying.

I would like either the Temple Knights (it was an interesting storyline and a bit spooky) or I would simply love more on Mahjarrats.

I'm not so sure about the Gnome quests, since they relied heavily on Hazelmere, who is now, unfortunately..dead.

Thanks..

Lord Shalaj

[99 Woodcutting] [99 Strength][99 Hitpoints]

30db3v5.jpg

"What will come, will come..

..We will have to face it when it does!"

Farming With Profit and VineSweeper Guide

A better method to slay Dagannoths!

PvP drops:

[hide=]1 x Vesta's Chainbody, 3 x Brawling gloves (Melee [1], Range [1], Magic [1])[/hide]