9th June 2009 - Run Energy Update / Patch Notes

Johannas

So many people mentioning rollbacks, I have to tell my one rollback story. So, this was back in my non-member days, so I wasn't familiar with some of the items that could be brought over from member's to free (ie charcoal, etc.). Anyway, I ended up getting scammed into trading my precious rune long ( :lol: ) for something like a set of priest's robes. Anyway about 5 minutes later, I realized my mistake and was freaking out at my loss when, all of a sudden... Connection lost... So, I log back on a little while later and there I am, back with my rune long. I have no idea what the rollback was for, but I was very glad it happened. :P

Flyingjj.png

• Replies 546
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So many people mentioning rollbacks, I have to tell my one rollback story. So, this was back in my non-member days, so I wasn't familiar with some of the items that could be brought over from member's to free (ie charcoal, etc.). Anyway, I ended up getting scammed into trading my precious rune long ( :lol: ) for something like a set of priest's robes. Anyway about 5 minutes later, I realized my mistake and was freaking out at my loss when, all of a sudden... Connection lost... So, I log back on a little while later and there I am, back with my rune long. I have no idea what the rollback was for, but I was very glad it happened. :P

:lol:

That scammer got owned by the rollback.

Balance may be power, but chaos is still pretty damn fun.

Lielac.png

Canada can't be second rate, polar bears are their main mode of transportation.

As I remember, Jagex used to be more willing to do a roll-back. I remember there being an instance where my friend traded me like 4 rune longs, and I gave him my green halloween mask. He logged out right away, and I think I pulled an all nighter. Sometime during the night, when I logged back in, I had my green halloween mask back. I was so furious. I just lost 90k!...

w4M8t.png

As I remember, Jagex used to be more willing to do a roll-back. I remember there being an instance where my friend traded me like 4 rune longs, and I gave him my green halloween mask. He logged out right away, and I think I pulled an all nighter. Sometime during the night, when I logged back in, I had my green halloween mask back. I was so furious. I just lost 90k!...

Remind this newbie who entered the world of Runescape a full year after the graphics update... how much were rune longs worth back then? and how much were green h'ween masks?

Balance may be power, but chaos is still pretty damn fun.

Lielac.png

Canada can't be second rate, polar bears are their main mode of transportation.

And the potions part is especially good, you know why? We now have a stackable secondary, fletching potion uses wimpy bird feathers as secondary. They are annoying to get, but 27 pots/inv=win. The pots won't sell probably tho :roll: .

I hate to break it to you, but we've had a stackable secondary for quite a while now :lol:

Anyone who doesn't use there Harras for Harra Tar is silly.

cat_sabbath.png

Trust the Gene Genie!

A bit late, but I'd like to note that the seaweed basket has a bit of a high chance of breaking spontaneously when you put a seaweed in it, spilling the entire contents of the basket on the floor.

Yep, utterly useless.

8f14270694.jpg

I wonder how long it takes to recharge run energy from 0% to 100% with 99 Agility and sitting infront of a musician... Would appriciate if anyone could check that :P.

I wonder how long it takes to recharge run energy from 0% to 100% with 99 Agility and sitting infront of a musician... Would appriciate if anyone could check that :P.

theres a youtube vid from da_latios i think it is

smellysockssigbyblfazer.png

hey guys i visited all the musicians and know which one is darn annoying. Its the northern most wilderness musician, he's a ghost (theres even his corpse lying around). And I listened to his bagpipe music some time, it made me sick, it looks normal at first but then you heard the annoying tunes and run away, being glad that hes dead.

The clock is ticking, and your time is running out, mortals.

New Blog thing arrived, quite an interesting read.

Also, another update couple of minutes ago. More tweaks? I tried eating whilst fighting yesterday but it wouldn't work anymore.

Noooooo! can you still swap weapons!? This added like 4 kills at TDs :wall:

Barrows: 9~2 V Brass,V Flail,2 Dh Plate,V Helm,V Skirt,T Legs,Malevolent Shield DKing: 48~6 W Ring,13 A Ring,8 M Staff,9 S Ring,7 B Ring,3 Seercull
Dragon Drops: 500+~50+ Med,26 Axe,3 Chain,10+ Legs,10+ Spear,2 D2h,10+ L Half,49 Boots,2 DDs,10+ Lump,9 Claws,50+ Dagger,14 Visage,50+ Mace,4 Scimitar,7 Hasta,Baxe,50+ Long,30+ Royal,2 Kite,4 Ward,2 Plate,Staff,Hammer,Limbs, Mattock,Halberd
GWD: 156~4 S Staff,50+ Shard,9 B Tass,13 B Plate,5 B Boots,6 A Plate,11 S Sword,8 A Hilt,4 A Skirt,9 A Helm,S Hilt,3 B Hilt,B Glove,2 A Buckler,Z Ward,Z Garb,2 Z Boots,B Shield,B Helm

Corp: 3~Elysian,2 Sp Sh Nex: 6~Torva Legs,Cere,P cowl,Z bow,2 T boots + GWD2: 9~2 Glaive,Wand,2 Crest,Blade,2 Essence,Core Araxyte: 5~Web,3 Pheromone,Fang + Raids: 4~3 Codex,P Boots  + Trails: 2~Bob Shirt,Fortunate

Etc: 64~3 Sceptre,B Mask,16 Whip,2 Focus Sight,5 D Bow,7 SOL,Ragefire,2 Steadfast,Arma Staff,6 Rider Armor,5 Vine,2 Razorback,2 A Wand,Abby Orb,3 Blood Shard,6 Hydrix,Gland,Asc Xbow
[spoiler=Capes]Quest Cape Aquired 12-7-07 ~ Level 93 + + + Completionist Cape Aquired 5-22-15 ~ Level 138
Hitpoints Cape Aquired 9-21-09 ~ Level 131 + Magic Cape Aquired 9-24-09 Attack Cape Aquired 3-5-10 ~ Level 135 Summoning Cape Aquired 3-12-10

Strength Cape Aquired 6-1-11 ~ Level 137 Fire Cape Aquired 6-23-11 Defence Cape Aquired 7-5-11 + Ranged Cape Aquired 8-1-11 Kiln Cape Aquired 2-26-12 ~ Level 138
Dungeoneering Cape Aquired 4-22-12 + Slayer Cape Aquired 6-25-14 ~ Level 200 + Herblore Cape Acquired 12-9-14 ~ Level 138 Prayer Cape Acquired 12-20-14
Agility Cape Acquired 1-4-15 + Hunter Cape Acquired 1-30-15 Construction Cape Acquired 1-31-15 Crafting Cape Acquired 2-22-15 Thieving Cape Acquired 3-18-15
Runecrafting Cape Acquired 4-14-15 Mining Cape Acquired 4-19-15 Fishing Cape Acquired 4-25-15 Firemaking Cape Acquired 4-26-15 Woodcutting Cape Acquired 4-26-15
Cooking Cape Acquired 4-26-15Smithing Cape Acquired 4-28-15 Farming Cape Acquired 4-29-15 Divination Cape Acquired 5-3-15 Dungeoneering Mastery 5-4-15
Fletching Cape Acquired 5-4-15 Max Cape Acquired 5-4-15 + Invention Cape Acquired 11-9-16 Invention Mastery 5-16-19 + Archaeology Cape Acquired 10-30-20

Quests

* The Lunar Contact spell will point you toward Chuck if Larry is unavailable.

Chuck and Larry? o.O

sina_j.png

Hacked on January 5, 2007 --> Lost: 56.4M, Santa Hat, Purple Partyhat, Green Partyhat, Christmas Cracker

people who get rich and do it legit like joob and I always get f'd over in the end.

Quests

Chuck and Larry? o.O

except one's a polar bear and ones a lunatic.

I'm not sure if this is what vapour meant with his post (If I'm wrong, then the o.O confuses me),

But I thought of this when he said "Chuck and Larry"

[hide=Pic]caly.jpg

(Comedy that came out a couple years ago)[/hide]

sgsagssighe6.jpg

the trick is to balance all of these methods to get 99 and either play real life or train another skill while farming.

635th to 99 Farming 12/16/07

Quests

Chuck and Larry? o.O

except one's a polar bear and ones a lunatic.

I'm not sure if this is what vapour meant with his post (If I'm wrong, then the o.O confuses me),

But I thought of this when he said "Chuck and Larry"

[hide=Pic]caly.jpg

(Comedy that came out a couple years ago)[/hide]

[hide=peng quest spoiler]i'm aware. Unless you did the quest you wouldn't understand that larry was taken away and a polar bear "chuck" is now watching the pengs at the zoo.[/hide]

Y_Z.png

.... Jagex is so :wall:, The only good thing you had of being a former member on rs i gone... it's sad to say it :(

My lame drops:
6 Effigys
1 D Med - 1 D Dagger
1 Verac's Helmet - 1 Guthan's Platebody

Interesting, Super energies actually went DOWN after the energy update, although the energy restore is DOUBLE what it originally was. I guess it has something to do with the fact that standing still restore has gotten 3-4 times faster has something to do with it...

Interesting, Super energies actually went DOWN after the energy update, although the energy restore is DOUBLE what it originally was. I guess it has something to do with the fact that standing still restore has gotten 3-4 times faster has something to do with it...

I kind of expeceted them to...they restore double the run energy, meaning you only need half as many.

Jesus_Statuz.png

I kind of expeceted them to...they restore double the run energy, meaning you only need half as many.

Actually you really don't need them at all unless you're like level 45 agility and if you're that low you won't have enough money to blow on a bunch of super energy pots anyway.

To be honest, while I love the update, when they said they didn't want to kill energy restoring items they REALLY did. There is no need for them. I mean, honestly, if I am runecrafting I restore all my energy back while I bank and while I craft anyway. No need to waste cash. Same with agility. I restore it faster than I use it on any of the courses I run around.

And for all situations where you need a restore, sit down and rest. It only will take maybe 20 seconds of your time.

archsupportei2.png

outsanitysig1jc0.png

|2,300+ Total|138 Combat|12 Lvl 99 Skills|99 Slayer|blogbutton.png