Poll: Item lending

Cowman_133

This week's poll asks:

What do you do when someone asks you to lend them an item?

•  
    [*:3mjwpllc] I only lend an item if they pay for it.

[*:3mjwpllc] I will accept payment for the item, but won't ask for it.

[*:3mjwpllc] I will lend the item for free.

[*:3mjwpllc] I only lend items to friends.

[*:3mjwpllc] I don't lend items / Other

>>> Vote Now! <> View the Results <<<

Still see the old poll? Press [CTRL+F5] or [Apple+R] to force a full reload of the page.

Remember, you can also submit your ideas for future polls here.

~The Cow

1.png
generic_signature.png

Since I got ss I've been lending it on tasks which I coudln't use it for ... but only in w144, for about 15-20k/hr or 10k/20+ hrs :lol: :lol: If a friend asks it's free though ;)

aporia.png

95/99 Summoning

95/99 Slayer

[hide=This is what you look like when you play RS too long]2vvq0z4.jpg[/hide]

If someone is offering to pay for borrowing an item I'll lend it to them for money. I don't go around advertising that I am lending an item and many times when I feel in a good mood I'll just give it out for free when I head to bed.

I've actually made a couple of really good friends just by lending out some items for free. :)

If i'm not going to use it then i have no problem with lending it out.

kirderf123.png

99 Woodcutting 09/12/08 - 99 Cooking 13/01/09 - 99 Fletching 20/04/09 - 2,713th to 99 Construction 14/09/09

[hide=Quote]

New summon monster. You get 99 summon and complete a hard quest to gain the ability to summon Jesus, who splits the waters allowing you to walk to a new port town where you unlock the sailing skill. Obviously ;)

That was Moses you idiot.

That gets fixed in the bugfix the following week. Maybe.

[/hide]

I like lending out my flashy items to strangers before I go to sleep, or when I know I won't need to lend a useful item to someone else later.

[iNSERT "I R EATIN TEH SHIX ATM" BILL COSBY SIGNATURE GIF HERE, LOL]

I like lending out my flashy items to strangers before I go to sleep, or when I know I won't need to lend a useful item to someone else later.

Same. :P

Or I'll lend it out when someone asks but I won't usually ask for cash.

2dgucz6.png

If they ask nicley they can have it as long as a friend doesn't want it or I am not using it. ::'

Click for My Blog

Runescapew44.png

b3e1cfada6.png

670th to 99 Smithing July 21st, 07 |743rd to 99 Mining November 29th, 07 | 649th to 99 Runecrafting May 18th, 08 | 29,050th to 99 Defence October 20th, 08 | 20,700th to 99 Magic November 8, 08 | 47,938th to 99 Attack December 19, 08 | 37,829th to 99 Hitpoints December 24, 08 | 68,604th to 99 Strength February 4, 09 | 27,983rd to 99 Range February 9, 09 | 9,725th to 99 Prayer June 8, 09 | 6,620th to 99 Slayer December, 12 09 | 4,075th to 99 Summoning December, 28 09 | 3,551th to 99 Herblore February 24, 10 | 3,192th to 99 Dungeoneering November 11, 10 | 146,600th to 99 Cooking December 29th, 10 | 11,333rd to 99 Construction June 7th, 11 | 16,648th to 99 Farming August 1st, 11 | 19,993th to 99 Crafting August 2nd, 11 | 89,739th to 99 Woodcutting Janurary 1st, 12 | 55,424th to 99 Fishing May 9th, 12| 60,648th to 99 Firemaking May 12th, 12 | 16666th to 99 Agility May 17th, 2012 | 24476th to 99 Hunter June 1st, 2012 | 57,881st to 99 Fletching June 1st, 2012 | All 99s June 1st, 2012 | 3183th to 120 Dungeoneering July 24th, 2012 | 2341st to 2496 Total level July 24th, 2012 | Completionist Cape July 24th, 2012

If they ask for it and I'm not using it. Or, if they PAY to borrow it. I can just change my plans until I get it back.

If the CORPORAL beast is this hard, imagine how hard a GENERAL or COLONEL beast would be. a corporal is not even an admirable rank in armies that use that ranking system.

Yeah, it is a pking minigame, so any arguments anybody makes will probably be biased.

The best way this will end :Everybody just says,"I'm not arguing with you anymore, goodbye."

The worst way this will end: I don't really know, psychological warfare? Worldwide thermonuclear war? Pie eating contest?

I never take payment for it, why should i? If i'm not using it, it won't inconvenience me. I'll sometimes lend out to random people if they ask nicely enough too.

Want to be my friend? Look under my name to the left<<< and click the 'Add as friend' button!

zqXeV.jpg

Big thanks to Stevepole for the signature!^

If I'm wearing a item, I'm using it. And i don't lend that often.

seriously though. I wish people would understand that when someone is wearing something, they're probably not going to lend it.

Hexiled Razz. Player since March 8th, 2005.

I never take payment for it, why should i? If i'm not using it, it won't inconvenience me. I'll sometimes lend out to random people if they ask nicely enough too.

Pritty much the same.

Does annoy me when someone goes:

PLAYER "Can I borrow your Whip for 24hr?"

ME "Im using it to train defence atm"

PLAYER"Cant you use another weapon?"

ME [facepalm]

Popoto.~<3

Pritty much the same.

Does annoy me when someone goes:

PLAYER "Can I borrow your Whip for 24hr?"

ME "Im using it to train defence atm"

PLAYER"Cant you use another weapon?"

ME [facepalm]

that really does come great on the nerve. i usually ignore them, but sometimes if i'm nice, i'll lend items without paying.