22nd June 2009 - Extended Agility Courses & Patch Notes

Toad

Cave goblin course has increased in requirement, shame. I love that course and always preferred to do that than go to the monkey one. Aw well, i'll have to get 4 more levels in agility at some point

612d9da508.png

Mercifull.png

Mercifull <3 Suzi

"We don't want players to be able to buy their way to success in RuneScape. If we let players start doing this, it devalues RuneScape for others. We feel your status in real-life shouldn't affect your ability to be successful in RuneScape" Jagex 01/04/01 - 02/03/12

• Replies 205
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

any1 else finding 0 people online + unable to load the game screen :ohnoes: ?

ps. i want them hawt weight reduction st00fs \'99agilgunnapwnuall

-=Zap=-

eijnnc.png

99 Woodcutting 99 Firemaking

99 Hunter 99 Agility

99 Attack 99 Hitpoints

99 Mining

When I return to members I'll finally have an incentive to train up my agility. Been a while since I've had to actually do some training to get something (excluding the adze which is still a project I will eventually get to doing!)

Dark_Jab.png

is this our weekly update? or will there be another one tomorrow?

Are you honestly disappointing in this? HUGE weight reduction. How long does it take to do 250 laps?

For some reason i didn't even see the clothing... just went straight for the patch notes :oops:

The weight reducing stuff actually provides better Mage Defense than a Blue D'Hide Body and the same as a Red D'Hide Body and the legs have better Mage Defense than the Red D'Hide Body. You could actually use this for combat.

And what's the deal with an HP/Defence requirement?

MstrMonopoly.png

I piety the fool.

They did a good job on lowering the chance on failing and upping the requirement at dorgesh kaan, I actually feel like training agility now :lol:

The clothing is pretty awesome too, I'll have to get it.

2dvjurb.png

Wohoo Agility update!!! :thumbsup: (is 99 Agility).

I don't care if the new advanced courses or the Dorgesh-Kaan course have better xp/h now. What's done is done :P I got 99 Agility last summer anyways, wouldn't want to wait until now. So I'm not mad if they make it easier to get.

[insert birds flying in a circle here]

Yes, that sig was annoying.

To get the clothes you have to complete 250 PERFECT laps on each of the courses (each course gives 1 of the clothing pieces).

DANG! :shock:

Its also the first time in like a year where I didnt have the levels to try an update. :lol:

Awesome work. =D> ::'

It isnt stated if it has to be done in a row or you can fail in between, someone, hurry up already.

Knowledge Base:

If you complete 250 'perfect' laps (without failing any of the obstacles) of the Gnome Stronghold advanced course, you will be eligible for Agility legs. Completing 250 perfect laps of the Barbarian advanced course will earn you an Agility top. Speak to one of the gnome trainers or Gunnjorn to claim your reward. Agility legs reduce your weight by 10kg; the Agility top reduces your weight by 12kg. In addition to this, they have some surprising defensive bonuses.

Say what? :P

Edit: Oh right, I read it wrong. Back to agility then.

I am having the problem with not getting on too...and so seems everyone else... -.-

Well,seems really good updates and very nice of Jagex to bringsome live back into agility :) .

Also,I wonder what the masses on Rs forums are gonna start ranting about now.. :?

What stuff is there for people 70-80 now? Relegated back to the horrible Monkey course :(

612d9da508.png

Mercifull.png

Mercifull <3 Suzi

"We don't want players to be able to buy their way to success in RuneScape. If we let players start doing this, it devalues RuneScape for others. We feel your status in real-life shouldn't affect your ability to be successful in RuneScape" Jagex 01/04/01 - 02/03/12

YAY JAGEX FOR MAKING HIGH LVL CONTECT :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

AND MAKING ME GOING BACK TO TRAIN AGILITY :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

not cool that durgesh-kaan one can't be done anymore by people with less than 80 agility, range and strenght :(

small, but awsome update in the right way ::'

want_a_box.png