15th July 2009 - PvP Changes

Xecer

Could somebody explain to me why Smite is still in the game? Whats the point

To get down protection prayers.

• Replies 615
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Is ANYONE happy about this update? I'll be surprised if it isn't changed. But knowing Jagex it'll take a month, and by then everything will have crashed completely.

Im happy - im a skiller sitting back with a beer in my hand, catching some lulz off the reaction :lol:

Lol @ AGS and claws.

lol i feel bad about people who couldnt sell it in time

OT

I see that you have a significant post count and so calling you out may be pointless but you, through your posts in this thread and others that I have seen, offer very little to discussion. Your posts are often one sentence that does not develop any thoughts nor offer other tif-ers anything of substance to talk about. In a nutshell lurk more.

Additionally the conversation that you have spurned has been questioning how much gold you have and how you got it. This of course have received no responses from you. So if you would please give us some insight into how a 103 can afford such extravigant items with less than respectable levels in any stats.

As to the update - I am a diy player and not a pvp-er. Honestly the pvp updates have left me very jaded. I wish some beneficial content would be added. And no game tools are not what I am alluding to.

Kiettaro.png

090108162337qa2zd0.png

Lol @ AGS and claws.

lol i feel bad about people who couldnt sell it in time

OT

I see that you have a significant post count and so calling you out may be pointless but you, through your posts in this thread and others that I have seen, offer very little to discussion. Your posts are often one sentence that does not develop any thoughts nor offer other tif-ers anything of substance to talk about. In a nutshell lurk more.

Additionally the conversation that you have spurned has been questioning how much gold you have and how you got it. This of course have received no responses from you. So if you would please give us some insight into how a 103 can afford such extravigant items with less than respectable levels in any stats.

As to the update - I am a diy player and not a pvp-er. Honestly the pvp updates have left me very jaded. I wish some beneficial content would be added. And no game tools are not what I am alluding to.

lol its called having a a friend giving you white partyhat before the update of trade limit came and i couldnt return it. Thus used it as my source of money, hence answering your question. I have pmed the people who asked me this instead of writing it in this post

Iyaari.png

comp-regular.png

Well, 26king is over at least....

But now its, 75king! :o

But only 6% of Runescape would do that...perhaps more. Too bad whenever you enter a PVP or Bounty World, you will always get skulled and can never remove it...protect item wont even save you as well. :x

Elricedward.png
Barrows Items: 1x Dharok's Platelegs, 1x Veracs's Plateskirt, 1x Dharok's Greataxe, 2x Torag's Platelegs, 1x Akrisae's War Mace, 1x Ahrim's Robeskirt, 3x Akrisae's Robetop, 1x Guthan's Warspear, 1x Akrisae's Robeskirt, 1x Torag's Helm, 2x Verac's Brassard, 1x Karil's Pistol Crossbow

Just sucks about brawlers honestly.

They are worthless now. :thumbdown:

why? because if someone kills you with it you lose them? Just gotta be more careful then or use a safer method.

What's the BGS gonna look like? It might drop < 10M.

BGS is a "multi-use godsword" of sorts, and really is something that stays pretty consistant in price, PvP or not.

While it will drop, I wouldnt count on it dropping as extreme as the AGS/claws will. This is mainly due to the fact people dont buy it for its speical, but buy it because its the cheapest God Sword.

dawnsigblue-3.png

Well, 26king is over at least....

But now its, 75king! :o

But only 6% of Runescape would do that...perhaps more. Too bad whenever you enter a PVP or Bounty World, you will always get skulled and can never remove it...protect item wont even save you as well. :x

arbitrary percentages ftw?

and to those who say "yay, i'm a skiller, no effect on me"...this could have a snowball effect that effects prices of other things that you wouldn't even think of.

w4M8t.png

Haha, best update in a long time. I'm sorry, but I find the people that sold all of their banks in hopes to make themselves feel big with their Dragon Claws so [bleep]ing hilarious. :lol:

Only bad thing I can see is that Whips will go down. But that doesn't even matter to me, I'm used to them being around 1.3m anyway.

Edit:And anyone else find this Khandajett guy being so obsessed with his post count really annoying?

A_Punk.png

Thanks to all those who have messaged me concerning a revamp of my Range-Slayer guide. Because of you all I will start rewriting it asap.[/color]

Formerly RobinHoodie.

They didn't secretly nerf drops or do anything else. I just bolted and tricked, made 4.1m. Seems like the drops are better :XD:

Its because your risking more now...Jagex failed so hard to nerf the 26k trick they forgot to realize they didn't nerf the drop rate :lol: :lol: :lol:

Makes me glad I don't play this game anymore. Runescape is more like a soap opera drama show. Jagex thinks they're doing good, but fails.

..........................................________

....................................,.-...................``~.,

.............................,.-...................................-.,

.........................,/...............................................:,

.....................,?......................................................,

.................../...........................................................,}

................./......................................................,:`^`..}

.............../...................................................,:........./

..............?.....__.........................................:`.........../

............./__.(.....~-,_..............................,:`........../

.........../(_....~,_........~,_....................,:`........_/

..........{.._$;_......=,_.......-,_.......,.-~-,},.~;/....}

...........((.....*~_.......=-._......;,,./`..../............../

...,,,___.`~,......~.,....................`.....}............../

............(....`=-,,.......`........................(......;_,,-

............/.`~,......`-...................................../

.............`~.*-,.....................................|,./.....,__

,,_..........}.>-._...................................|..............`=~-,

.....`=~-,__......`,.................................

...................`=~-,,.,...............................

................................`:,,...........................`............

Wait a second... Could this no protect item be the money sink to combat the inflation? (other than the massive crash that is taking place)

[hide=]

Makes me glad I don't play this game anymore. Runescape is more like a soap opera drama show. Jagex thinks they're doing good, but fails.

..........................................________

....................................,.-...................``~.,

.............................,.-...................................-.,

.........................,/...............................................:,

.....................,?......................................................,

.................../...........................................................,}

................./......................................................,:`^`..}

.............../...................................................,:........./

..............?.....__.........................................:`.........../

............./__.(.....~-,_..............................,:`........../

.........../(_....~,_........~,_....................,:`........_/

..........{.._$;_......=,_.......-,_.......,.-~-,},.~;/....}

...........((.....*~_.......=-._......;,,./`..../............../

...,,,___.`~,......~.,....................`.....}............../

............(....`=-,,.......`........................(......;_,,-

............/.`~,......`-...................................../

.............`~.*-,.....................................|,./.....,__

,,_..........}.>-._...................................|..............`=~-,

.....`=~-,__......`,.................................

...................`=~-,,.,...............................

................................`:,,...........................`............

Wait a second... Could this no protect item be the money sink to combat the inflation? (other than the massive crash that is taking place)

[/hide]

Looks more like ASCII art to me

smellysockssigbyblfazer.png

To the people thinking its good now people with skill can pk, wait a week, see how many people you find to pk, you'l be travelling over half of rs to find one person.

Doctorz, that's exactly what i've been saying since day one.

Want to be my friend? Look under my name to the left<<< and click the 'Add as friend' button!

zqXeV.jpg

Big thanks to Stevepole for the signature!^

Haha, best update in a long time. I'm sorry, but I find the people that sold all of their banks in hopes to make themselves feel big with their Dragon Claws so [bleep] hilarious. :lol:

Only bad thing I can see is that Whips will go down. But that doesn't even matter to me, I'm used to them being around 1.3m anyway.

Edit:And anyone else find this Khandajett guy being so obsessed with his post count really annoying?

Lol he's made over 700 posts in under 20 days

77yLQy8.png

Haha, best update in a long time. I'm sorry, but I find the people that sold all of their banks in hopes to make themselves feel big with their Dragon Claws so [bleep] hilarious. :lol:

If you look through this thread, he's replied to almost every 4th post. I was going to say something, but didn't want to troll.

Want to be my friend? Look under my name to the left<<< and click the 'Add as friend' button!

zqXeV.jpg

Big thanks to Stevepole for the signature!^

God, that's disgusting. And from what I've seen, 90% of them are just useless and saying basically "i agree".

If you look through this thread, he's replied to almost every 4th post. I was going to say something, but didn't want to troll.

It's okay, I don't mind. Khanda-whatever, I think I speak for all of us when I say "Either say something productive or shut the hell up."

A_Punk.png

Thanks to all those who have messaged me concerning a revamp of my Range-Slayer guide. Because of you all I will start rewriting it asap.[/color]

Formerly RobinHoodie.

God, that's disgusting. And from what I've seen, 90% of them are just useless and saying basically "i agree".

It's okay, I don't mind. Khanda-whatever, I think I speak for all of us when I say "Either say something productive or shut the hell up."

plus he's an idiot...first page "chia boy...can't wait now"...what is he waiting for?

He's just oblivious to the game...btw, as soon as my xbox get's back from repairs..it's buh bye runescape, hello oblivion :)

w4M8t.png