Hegemony-V2 begins page 302

fastortoise

I'll take Africa. Don't annoy me unless you intend to propose with a friendship band... :twisted:

Also, animal reserves. Hunting is great fun.

Is this guy allowed to take like 1/5 of the world? Pick a country not a continent.

lighviolet1lk4.jpg

• Replies 13.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Wisp

• Nero

• Seraphi

• archimage_a

I'll take Africa. Don't annoy me unless you intend to propose with a friendship band... :twisted:

Is this guy allowed to take like 1/5 of the world? Pick a country not a continent.

Really? :(

I'll take South Africa then. It's like, half a continent. :D

OH GOD AUSTRALIA AAAAUUUUGH

HAVE FUN WITH YOUR COAL MINES SIRRAH. I AM TOO LAZY TO ACTUALLY MAKE AN IMAGE THAT WORKS I GUESS. ACCURSED TINYPIC IS NOT WORKING.

LocationSouthAfrica.svg

catch it now so you can like it before it went so mainstream

Think of the agriculture, the gold, the diamonds, cheap labour... and of course the COAL. ALL THAT LOVELY COAL :D

Of course there are plenty of rapists and murderers, but I'll handle that when I the ruler of the mines. :mrgreen:

I'll take India.

And dont worry about Africa, besides diamonds, gold and AIDS there's really nothing else to offer. Oh I forgot. Rwanda.

i call new zealand and as part of a new law glass houses will be added to the top, where people wil grow vegtables with hydroponics. this will allow my people to feed themselfs for free.

i will also build a gigantic bridge to link the north and south island.

Pit_Guardian.png

Gamertag: EFs Predator.

Games I play: Halo 3, Halo wars.

Or I'll join the revolution. Revolutionary girls are always hotties.

Okay, maybe I should get realistic.

Or stick with the revolution. That's what I'd do.

Or if not, I'd pick Brazil. Tenth largest economy in the world, largest military in latin america, almost 200 million people, I'd say it has potential. Maybe I could work with Lent and his Argentinian controlled portion of South America.

Mainly in the country, I'd try to end foreign exploitation, and instead allow the country to take advantage of it's own resources, which would help reduce poverty, as well as creating many new jobs, and improving old ones. The military would have to remain strong, I might even pull a north korea in having all citizens take basic training at some point, and all households would have a rifle or handgun.

Less dangerous drugs like Marijuana, salvia, etc. would be legalized, but taxed. Heavier drugs like heroin, and cocaine would be regulated in that you could only get a certain amount every month, to help decrease OD's and addictions if possible. Of course people would still get them illegally, but it couldn't hurt to regulate them a bit.

Heavier taxes would be imposed on the wealthy, but not cripplingly high, and lesser taxes on the poor in order to decrease poverty and help redistribute the wealth so it would not only be the elite who had money.

I don't think I would try to annex any other countries, Brazil still has many national resources and a good amount of space. I would protect the rain forests if possible, or at least put aside a large amount of them that would be government land and illegal to log on or otherwise exploit.

I'd need to learn Portuguese, but I speak spanish so it's shouldn't be too hard.

I'm thinking this topic could make a decent RP in the falador library, if it was organized right.

flobotst.jpg

Hegemony-Spain

i would like to take over new zealand and australia, if thats ok. i would also make them one country and establish it as the worlds new super power and then destroy life in all other countries until these 2 islands alone remain inhabited

I'm gonna be walking down an alley in varrock, and walka is going to walk up to me in a trench coat and say "psst.. hey man, wanna buy some sara brew"

walka92- retired with 99 in attack, strength, defence, health, magic, ranged, prayer and herblore and 137 combat. some day i may return to claim 138 combat, but alas, that time has not yet come

Germany and Romania!

If i can't have both, i'll take Germany and occupy the oil fields in Romania.

Bit tired at the moment, so i'll write more later today.

J'adore aussi le sexe et les snuff movies

Je trouve que ce sont des purs moments de vie

Je ne me reconnais plus dans les gens

Je suis juste un cas désespérant

Et comme personne ne viendra me réclamer

Je terminerai comme un objet retrouvé

I'll take the UK. That's right, England, Scotland, Ireland, and Wales are now under my rule. Those of you that decide to throw away all weaponry, think again, I'll give every household a crowbar and/or a trench [bleep]e for when the zombie apocalypse hits. I shall have a full plan for my country once said apocalypse occurs.

ezegyc.png

That's why you're on the TZDF blackdawn. Even your balls can tear zombies to shreds.

I'll help take over Australia, sell it to whoever wants it as long as it is mandatory for aboriginals to be treated equally as whites..

i would like to take over new zealand and australia, if thats ok. i would also make them one country and establish it as the worlds new super power and then destroy life in all other countries until these 2 islands alone remain inhabited

NO! It's mine! I shall fight anyone over the ownership of Australia!

Seeing as most of Aus laws are stupid I shall change them. First on the list - getting rid of Steven Conroy, as in I shall permanently ban him from the country, 2nd is providing better internet, 3rd will be copyright reform.

Steam | PM me for BBM PIN

Nine naked men is a technological achievement. Quote of 2013.

PCGamingWiki - Let's fix PC gaming!

I'll help take over Australia, sell it to whoever wants it as long as it is mandatory for aboriginals to be treated equally as whites..

Seeing as most of Aus laws are stupid I shall change them. First on the list - getting rid of Steven Conroy, as in I shall permanently ban him from the country, 2nd is providing better internet, 3rd will be copyright reform.

KILL STEPHEN CONROY

By the way since you said that I will legally sell you Australia for the price of 1 Conroyhead.

I dont need a siggy no moar.

I'll take the UK. That's right, England, Scotland, Ireland, and Wales are now under my rule. Those of you that decide to throw away all weaponry, think again, I'll give every household a crowbar and/or a trench [bleep]e for when the zombie apocalypse hits. I shall have a full plan for my country once said apocalypse occurs.

Damn you, I wanted SAS. -.-

KILL STEPHEN CONROY

By the way since you said that I will legally sell you Australia for the price of 1 Conroyhead.

What about his left testicle? I plan on blowing up his head with a shotgun. :twisted:

He is probably the most wanted man by the underground anyway. :XD:

ill take holland,great trade status :thumbup:

then,i'll kick all extremists out(christian,left wing,right wing,muslims) :twisted:

then,i will make rules looser,fire penlickers,kill some noobs

Fix the double standards of about everything

and give every family some cash to begin a store/company

2nv5bvl.png
99 Firemaking 30-5-2010 | 99 Fletching 13-7-2014
TET-AU member:6-10-2010 - 21-10-2011

D= Damn you I wanted the UK!

Hmm. I'll take the actual Japan because I think the islands AROUND it were taken but not Japan itself.

... then I'd just go shopping and buy all the anime merchandise of my dreams. :lol:

umilambdaberncgsig.jpg

I edit for the [Tip.It Times]. I rarely write in [My Blog]. I am an [Ex-Moderator].

Quick, delete Blacks post and steal it! :lol:

I dont need a siggy no moar.

I could erm... never do that it's uhh... dishonest... :uhh:

*runs to delete*

Just kidding :P

umilambdaberncgsig.jpg

I edit for the [Tip.It Times]. I rarely write in [My Blog]. I am an [Ex-Moderator].

You fiend! :lol:

Racheya, I shall make you my second in command, a spot that Sue can join as well. :lol:

Yes that's right, two second in commands.

ezegyc.png

That's why you're on the TZDF blackdawn. Even your balls can tear zombies to shreds.

Racheya, I shall make you my second in command, a spot that Sue can join as well. :lol:

:lol: Woo awesome! ^__^ I am the first second in command :P

umilambdaberncgsig.jpg

I WANT control over the SAS. Other wise I'll drown the island. :P

:lol: I will settle selling all Aus except Tasmania for a leg?

Deal, and on second thoughts if I kill him it'll be by fire! So I'll have to cut off his leg first....