What movie(s) did you last see?

How2PK

Untraceable- decent, I suppose. Is it wrong that the ending disappointed me?

whalenuke.png

Command the Murderous Chalices! Drink ye harpooners! drink and swear, ye men that man the deathful whaleboat's bow- Death to Moby Dick!

BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD! SKULLS FOR THE SKULL THRONE!

angel2w.gif

Damn, I review every single movie/tv show that I watch so that if I want I can go back and look up when I watched it and how much my views have changed since then. Looks like this thread is lost back to January, that really sucks.

q8tsigindy500fan.jpg

indy500fanan9.jpg

Damn, I review every single movie/tv show that I watch so that if I want I can go back and look up when I watched it and how much my views have changed since then. Looks like this thread is lost back to January, that really sucks.

Yeah, true that.

It's a bit weird that the posts from mid Jan to March are missing.

scarsrl0.jpg

Thanks to WithTheQuickness for the sig!

Armageddon. It was pretty good. But for once, i want a disaster movie where the asteroid actually hits. Deep Impact came close, but it's just getting old.

whalenuke.png

Command the Murderous Chalices! Drink ye harpooners! drink and swear, ye men that man the deathful whaleboat's bow- Death to Moby Dick!

BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD! SKULLS FOR THE SKULL THRONE!

angel2w.gif

Yea, I thought it was pretty strange as well. They said only 2,5 months of date had been lost. But in this thread it seems february is completely missing. :?

21o4pav.jpg

Signature by Maurice Sendak

When the stars make you drool just like a pasta fazool, that's amore!

You Dont Mess With The Zohan - I thought it was ok. Not Sandler's best work but I found myself laughing quite a bit, it's also pretty long for a comedy. Worth a rent.

Upcoming:

The Happening

111-1.jpg

All three Spider-Man movies in a row. It was the first time I had ever seen number 3.

On the whole, I thought that the second one was the best. The first had the right idea about how to approach the story, with explaining the origins of Spider-Man and presenting personal conflicts, but there was a pervading awkwardness that made the whole thing less than it could have been. The second one backed off on that kind of thing slightly, and did it better. Plus Doc Ock is awesome. Still a bit awkward, and the acting is more wooden than the infamous Star Wars throughout all three. The third one, meh. Too may villains, their appearances too episodic, and Emo Peter = not cool. Although he showed a bit more acting talent when he was acting that version of Peter, it was still entirely stupid and unnecessary.

p2gq.jpg

I recently say Indiana Jones 4. I thought it was good, not awesome.

Same. I actually really enjoyed it. A lot of people don't realise that it was an attempt at making a 80s/90s movie, shot in that style. The stunts were supposed to be unrealistic (like the originals where you could fall out of a plane from thosands of feet and survive simlpy by falling in a rubber dingy lol). It's supposed to be cheesy and I enjoyed it for what it was.

Harrington.gif

28 Days Later. Rewatched it with some friends that had never seen it before.

The Sixth Sense. Surprisingly I had never seen it, so my friends insisted I watch it. Pretty dang good movie, but what made it better is that I called the ending of it with about 25 minutes left in the movie. My friends told me it would be "impossible to call the ending". I nailed it.

phpFffu7GPM.jpg

"He could climb to it, if he climbed alone, and once there he could suck on the pap of life, gulp down the incomparable milk of wonder."

AMV Hell 4. I know its not technically a movie, but it is long enough.

wailord.png

If you choose your beliefs/lifestyle simply based on what your parents want, then you are a weak minded individual and are not even worthy of calling yourself a person.

Superhero Movie - It was basically a spiderman spoof. Some funny moments but it was the same toilet humour that you get from Scary movie. 7/10.

Hannibal Lecture - [hide=]The scenes where those guys got eaten by pigs were brutal. I think this movie got the right mix between horror and supense for me, I normally don't watch horrors but this one gripped me. The bit where he hung the guy with his bowels hanging out was seriously nasty too.[/hide] 8/10. Can someone recommend similar movies to this?

Super High Me

Man, he got really high! :D

I've been wanting to see that :D Is it informative or funny?

ragenori9bosq4.gif

Thanks Venomai for this super sig and Kwimbob for the awesome avatar!

the Happening Went to see this, and I wasn't expecting much of it. Since Shyamalan's last movies weren't exactly succesfull in my eyes. This one was a real surprise. I thought it was really good. Very creepy atmosphere, good locations, nice compositions, good combination of humor and suspense, and a nice sharp edge around it. It's good to see Shyamalan hit the right spot again. Also compliments for James Newton Howard's score.

Terminator 3: Rise of the Machines My collegue pushed me to see it, because he thinks it is the best movie from the Terminator series. I didn't expect much of it. But it was better than I thought. Still it doesn't even come close to JD. In a lot of ways this movie comes over as a weak parody of the first two movies. And in a lot of ways it seems very serious. This gives it a bit of a weird feeling; the world is going to be destroyed but we get shots of Ahnold with a 'girly' sunglasses on. It just doesn't fit. Still it has got some nice scenes, the car chase for example. But as said before: it doesn't even get close to JD. My collegue is going to be dissapointed with me. But I think I have got more reason to be dissapointed with him.

21o4pav.jpg

Signature by Maurice Sendak

When the stars make you drool just like a pasta fazool, that's amore!

Incredible Hulk (the new one).

It rocked. I was really surprised since the last one sucked so much. The story was still a bit rubbish, but Norton plays the character really well, and you sympathise with his plight. Even if you're not into comic book adaptations, you'll still enjoy this.

8/10

Harrington.gif