What movie(s) did you last see?

How2PK

28 Days Later - Very good movie.

One of my top ten fave movies of all time. Danny Boyle is awesome... wicked movie. Amazing what he did with a very limited budget.

Agreed. "I am Legend" doesn't compare, specially with its mediocre CGI.

5637_s.gif

Pixel sigs by me.

Pixel Art

Scary Movie 4 - Terrible parody of The Day After Tomorrow, if they had based it mostly on Saw instead of TDAT then it would have had potential. 3/10. (That scene where the kids face appeared in the window scared me pretty bad :XD: Probably cause I haven't seen a horror flick in so long).

Next movies to watch:

Either Beowulf or Walk Hard tonight, probably Beowulf. Then tomorrow night, the other one :P

Are you kidding? SM4 is amazing. The third one is the best though.

I think I saw National Treasure 2 last.

Quit RS, combat 104, total 1651

ugafan2009.png

National Treasure 2 - it was surprisingly good for the typical spontaneous sequel to a smash hit. I guess it has to be, given the subject material. Still couldn't quite live up to the first, though.

p2gq.jpg

Sky High

I really enjoyed this one. Although not exactly the best plot ever devised for a superhero movie, it was still fun to watch. The humour was light and the effects were cool.

7/10

Plus it has Mary Elizabeth Winstead in it :D .

"Lost" season 3 - Really excited about season 4 starting January 31st. Figured I'd rewatch this season and be ready for it. It's a great show :D .

"Sons & Daughters" - Still haven't found episode 11 (the last) anywhere, did manage to find 9 and 10 finally. Figured I'd just rewatch the whole series since it is so short. It is hilarious, I have no idea why it was canceled. Although I don't understand why a lot of programs are canceled. EDIT: Just found and watched the 11th, which means I have seen all the ones that were aired. Supposedly there are two more out there.

Good Luck Chuck - I knew it was going to be bad, didn't really realize it was going to be this bad though. Not even Jessica Alba can make this movie watchable.

King of California - Another movie from the list of "19 best movies in 2007 that no one saw". Once again I am very pleased. It was great.

q8tsigindy500fan.jpg

indy500fanan9.jpg

Charlie Wilson's War - It was good, I could see some people being bored while watching it though. It also preaches a message that you may not agree with. I do like seeing Amy Adams in something else though :P .

Across the Universe - If you don't like the Beatles songs, you most likely wont be all that interested in this. If you do like the Beatles, you may not like this because the songs aren't nearly as good as the originals. I like the Beatles, and I thought the movie was OK. Not interesting enough to watch it again though.

q8tsigindy500fan.jpg

indy500fanan9.jpg

Sunshine- I relly liked this movie , stunning effects, great plot and a preview of things to come. 8/10

National Treasure 2- Didn't watch the first one but i guess this would be a great movie for people fond of trails. good effects and reasonable plot.5/10

I like movies.

360 GT: hotdogstandyeah

Die Hard 4.0 - Not bad, but not amazing either.

Donnie Darko - Wanted to re-watch it again because it's just that amazing.

Memento - Was ranked around #28 on IMDB when I first heard about it so I wanted to watch it and got around to doing so. Great thriller.

Se7en - Had the urge to watch it again so I did. Love it.

Office Space - Friend brought it over to watch cause I haven't seen it. Hilarious.

Man On Fire (2004 version) - One of my favourite movies of all time and I felt like watching it again.

Bridge On The River Kwai. Its, honestly, the perfect movie.

2153_s.gif

When a true genius appears in the world, you may know him by this sign, that the dunces are all in confederacy against him. ~Jonathan Swift

userbar_full.png

Website Updates/Corrections here. WE APPRECIATE YOUR INPUT! Crewbie's Missions!Contributor of the Day!

Thanks to artists: Destro3979, Guthix121, Shivers21, and Unoalexi.

Bee Movie - Great movie! Surprisingly funny, and it's worth a watch for anyway wanting a good movie. 8/10 from me.

Can't decide which I want to watch tonight, Hitman or Snakes on a Plane. Probably Snakes on a Plane, since I can't believe I've never seen it even thought I know it's terrible #-o :XD:

Total Recall - How come I never knew this movie was awesome? I've seen screenshots of it before, but basically all I knew was that it was SciFi and had Arnold in it.

Predator - This is one of those movies that plays on TV a lot, and you could sit down and watch it and enjoy it at any point. You don't necessarily have to watch it from start to finish. Anyways I think I only watching it completely one other time, so I felt like doing that again. Also felt like watching something on my TV rather than my computer, and this was available on YouTube, so I watched it using my Wii.

Deep Impact - Never saw this one before. Liked it better than Armageddon.

Predator 2 - Well that was disappointing.

q8tsigindy500fan.jpg

indy500fanan9.jpg

Vertigo - I've seen it plenty of times but I watched it tonight for some post-exam entertainment. I like Hitchcock and this is one of his best, it's never a disappointment.

wild_bunch.gif

He who learns must suffer, and, even in our sleep, pain that cannot forget falls drop by drop upon the heart,

and in our own despair, against our will, comes wisdom to us by the awful grace of God.

- Aeschylus (525 BC - 456 BC)

• 1 month later...

Vantage Point. It was....decent. Not as good as as everyone says, but it wasnt bad. Everything tied together nicely, but some parts seemed rather irrelevant.

whalenuke.png

Command the Murderous Chalices! Drink ye harpooners! drink and swear, ye men that man the deathful whaleboat's bow- Death to Moby Dick!

BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD! SKULLS FOR THE SKULL THRONE!

angel2w.gif

"The Black Donnellys" - Only thirteen episodes were made, one of them was only aired online. At the beginning it had the problem every crime movie has, you are supposed to "feel" for characters that are killing, stealing and generally just being bad. Many crime movies have this problem, but they try and justify it somehow. This one did the same, they just didn't try very hard. Still, that didn't stop affecting my views until around 3 or 4 episodes in, after that I started to enjoy it. I kept on enjoying it more and more until the end. I think it was canceled before they were planning on it, so the end was kind of quick and open.

q8tsigindy500fan.jpg

indy500fanan9.jpg

• 3 months later...

This is quite a rollback. All the movies reviewed in the past 10months are gone & I was just active during the last 3-4months. It's supposed to be a 3month rollback, isn't it? Atm, it shows the last post from August. Maybe they'll fix this.

Eh, no problem, there's many more movies, lol.

Edit:Seems like they fixed the problem.

scarsrl0.jpg

Thanks to WithTheQuickness for the sig!

Don't mess with Zohan.....I though it would be better but when he attacked the dreads my stomach was hurting because I laughed so hard. "Ahh vat is zis creature!!!"....."go now I have him down!"....."And now we finish it!....hyahhh!!"

clansig7.gif