What movie(s) did you last see?

How2PK

I Am Legend Alright.

Blade Runner (Final Cut) Brilliant.

Mon Oncle Brilliant.

21o4pav.jpg

Signature by Maurice Sendak

When the stars make you drool just like a pasta fazool, that's amore!

National Treasure: Book of Secrets - It's the same as the first one. If you liked it, you will like this one.

3:10 to Yuma - As you know westerns aren't my bag. The end of this one was also spoiled for me. However, after those two big cons, the pros of this movie outweigh them. It's pretty good.

The Man from Earth - An independent SciFi movie. The movie was absolutely amazing. Not for the production values or anything, those were actually kind of poor. Sometimes the acting was a little poor too. Just the story was great.

q8tsigindy500fan.jpg

indy500fanan9.jpg

Alien vs. Predator: R

It was pretty good, I still think the first one was better. They should have ended the series with this one, it's so obvious theres going to be a 3rd. I really hope they don't milk this series dry like they do with a lot of other films. *cough* saw *cough* :lol:

Here's a nice little story, I just got my popcorn, was sitting down watching glorious previews when a guy walks in dressed in a full body Predator costume, complete with the dreadlocks and mask :lol: Apparently it was a dare or something because he sat down next to his friend and said, "I told you I wasn't chicken." :lol: He looked about 25, I couldn't really tell since he was wearing the mask until he sat down, and by then I couldn't really see him.

There Will Be Blood - The fact that it stars Daniel Day Lewis makes the film 10x better. One of the best movies of the year and probably the best in the last 10 years imo. GO SEE THIS MOVIE.

Walk Hard - I loved this movie. It basically parodies different music stars and their rise to fame and its very funny also. I would recommend it for adults but not for younger viewers because there is tons of nudity, but other than that its a really good movie.

111-1.jpg

There Will Be Blood - The fact that it stars Daniel Day Lewis makes the film 10x better. One of the best movies of the year and probably the best in the last 10 years imo. GO SEE THIS MOVIE.

I was thinking of seeing this following my rule that most things with Daniel Day Lewis is worth seeing and just because it sounded interesting. I used to have a similar rule about Edward Norton but then The Italian Job came and blew that one out of the water.....I have an opposite rule for Chris Tucker.

It's a shame that DDL is so selective, I like seeing his work but he's only been in 4 films in the last decade which is a shame but I suppose his personal happiness is more important to him than my selfish desire to be entertained :D .

Edit - It's not out here until February according to IMDB :( .

wild_bunch.gif

He who learns must suffer, and, even in our sleep, pain that cannot forget falls drop by drop upon the heart,

and in our own despair, against our will, comes wisdom to us by the awful grace of God.

- Aeschylus (525 BC - 456 BC)

Atonement. Although I haven't read the book, as a standalone film I was quite impressed. Keira Knightly will be remembered for this role; possibly her best so far. I highly recommend this for those old and mature enough.

"Come back. Come back to me."

The beginning of atonement is the sense of its necessity -- Lord Byron

Battlestar Galactica - Razor

This is quite frankly one of the best spin-off movies I've ever seen based on a TV show. A fantastic story, great battles and even contributes to the TV show story line.

Highly recommended if you're a BSG fan, still worth watching for any avid sci-fi fan.

9/10

Harrington.gif

St Trinnians was the last i saw ina cinema.

yesterday i watched home alone 3, chitty chitty bang bang and annie. thet all brought back memories of my youngest youth when i was less than 10.

I am 16 now btw.

Alex_Ewan 1.png

Goals achieved: lvl 99 Cooking, Fishing and Fletching.

Surrey CC and Liverpool FC fan for life!

I am Legend- great film well worth watching if ur into action and a little horror

452436.jpg

In the time of peace prepare for war-General Patton

Dsk805 lvl 139 6* mage

Blink182lover lvl 100 7* mage

Founder and Current clan leader of: PunkRock Lovers(rank#4)

The last three movies I saw were:

1:The Last Legion: 7.5/10, interesting explanation for escaliber :P

You'll get the misspelling if you watch it :wink:

2:Bourne Ultimatum: 10/10, the whole series was really imo

3:TAPS: 6/10 about Bunker Hill academy. I thought it kinda dropped out a bit at the end.

Gyr_Falcon5.png

Gyr_Falcon5.png

Stranger than Fiction

User Rating: 7.9/10 (39,541 votes)

Great movie, a kind of movie I had never seen before.

Who has seen it too?

Yea, I've seen it. pretty good.

Yesterday I saw, "A Christmas Story" :XD:

whalenuke.png

Command the Murderous Chalices! Drink ye harpooners! drink and swear, ye men that man the deathful whaleboat's bow- Death to Moby Dick!

BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD! SKULLS FOR THE SKULL THRONE!

angel2w.gif

Cinema: The Golden Compass and Sweeney Todd (both excellent movies!!); I Am Legend (it was alright - kind of slow at the beginning, but interesting nonetheless)

Home: Beauty and the Beast <3:

Posted Image

- 99 fletching | 99 thieving | 99 construction | 99 herblore | 99 smithing | 99 woodcutting -

- 99 runecrafting - 99 prayer - 125 combat - 95 farming -

- Blog - DeviantART - Book Reviews & Blog

Cinema: The Golden Compass and Sweeney Todd (both excellent movies!!); I Am Legend (it was alright - kind of slow at the beginning, but interesting nonetheless)

Home: Beauty and the Beast <3:

I watched the Sweeny Todd trailer the other day... is it really a musical? I hate musicals lol.

Harrington.gif

Big Trouble - Surprisingly the movie was pretty funny. It wasn't actually too stupid either.

Trust the Man - Not really sure why I was told to watch this, it was pretty mediocre.

Fried Green Tomatoes - I don't know what to think of this movie because I found myself not caring very much about it, and then realizing it is still on 5 minutes later.

q8tsigindy500fan.jpg

indy500fanan9.jpg